Photo
- - - - -

1/12 - 1/21 Mad Catz WC Warzone SALE! 20-30% OFF FightSticks + $110 Shipped MVC TE!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:40 AM

1/12 - 1/21 Mad Catz WC Warzone SALE! 20-30% OFF FightSticks + $110 Shipped MVC TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM JAN. 12 - JAN. 21, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at West Coast Warzone 3 in Anaheim, California! Mad Catz will be at the event with special deals for attendees and to support the fighting game community! Don’t miss out on your chance to get Team Mad Catz shirts, FightStick parts, and the new LIMITED EDITION Chun-Li Super Street Fighter IV FightStick!

We're also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with West Coast Warzone and iPlayWinner! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use COUPON CODE: WESTCOAST (All codes are case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade FightSticks (including the NEW Chun-Li edition)! Use COUPON CODE: WARZONE3 for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding FightStick parts, shirts and Super SFIV products).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using COUPON CODE: MVCHYPE you save $50 on the Xbox 360 MARVEL VS. Capcom Arcade TE FightStick! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning FightStick controllers!

Limited quantities available for all sale & promotion items! Offers good while supplies last.

These promos expire on end of day Friday, Jan. 21st!

If you can’t make it out to Southern California this weekend, please make sure to tune in LIVE as iPlayWinner streams all of the action from West Coast Warzone 3! Don’t miss out on the latest Mad Catz products and for your chance to win some amazing prizes!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow our MarkMan on twitter for a chance to win some fighting game goodness while watching the live stream!

Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community <3 !

I urge EVERYONE to try and attend the event to take advantage of EVEN BETTER deals and exclusive event only items! But if you can't make it to West Coast Warzone 3...

There will be another special Mad Catz Store ( http://store.gameshark.com ) promotion going on this week/weekend!

We will be doing 20-30% off certain products!

The 20%* OFF Super Street Fighter IV includes the following... CODE = WESTCOAST

Posted Image Posted Image

• Super Street Fighter IV - Chun-Li Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 'S' for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
  • Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 'S' in Black & White for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
Price of a Chun-Li FightStick with 20% discount is $127.99 before tax & shipping!

Price of a Super SFIV FightStick with 20% discount is $119.99 before tax & shipping!

The 30%* OFF** product list includes the following... CODE = WARZONE3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

• Tatsunoko VS. Capcom Arcade FightStick for Wii
  • Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition (Round 1) for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
  • Street Fighter IV "Round 2" Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
Price of a TVC FightStick with 30% off is $41.99 before tax & shipping.

Price of a Round 1 or Round 2 FightStick with 30% off is $104.99 before tax & shipping.

The $50* OFF** & INCLUDES FREE GROUND SHIPPING! ... CODE = MVCHYPE

Posted Image

• MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition for Xbox 360

Also, check out our range of Mad Catz FightStick Parts. Currently we have dust cover sets (with the arrowed design) and bezels for the Tournament Edition sticks. With MORE to come!

• FightStick Parts - Dust Cover Set (13 different colors)
  • FightStick Parts - Bezel (13 different colors)
  • Sanwa JLF Joystick
  • Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbuttons
  • Sanwa OBSF-24 Pushbuttons

Posted Image

Check out my modded Chun-Li TE 'S' ! Modded with a Cthulhu to work on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Yellow Mad Catz bezel. Clear Mad Catz dust washer & shaft cover set. Swapped out the default Sanwa buttons for the blue (6) and yellow (2) scheme. Yellow Sanwa LB-35 ball top. ♥

The only thing I'm not doing right now is wearing my Mad Catz shirt! BTW, look at Kayane rockin' her limited edition Chun-Li FightStick and wearing the LE Chun-Li inspired shirt!

Posted Image

NOTE: Mad Catz does not condone/advise you to modify your sticks/therefore voiding your warranty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also NEW to our web store is the LIMITED EDITION shirt inspired by legendary fighting game player, Daigo "THE BEAST" Umehara...

Posted Image

• Team Mad Catz T-Shirt (Available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
For a shirt size chart, please reference this link.

* Offer available to continental US residents only (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)!
** Deal not valid for Super Street Fighter IV Products

THIS DEAL IS LIVE TODAY, JAN. 12!

ALSO! Sign up for our GameShark Newsletter! Receive the latest updates on all our sales/promos! Signing up for the newsletter will get you 10% off your next purchase (Coupons can NOT be stacked).

Posted Image

Edited by MarkMan, 13 January 2011 - 05:55 AM.

Reigning Super CAG Fighting Quiz Game Winner plus Alpha@ hyper-turbo.eXtreme!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SDTEKKEN - TekkenZaibatsu - Mad Catz - EVO2010

#2 SpeedBrkr

SpeedBrkr

SUPER DYNAMIC!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:09 AM

Thanks for the awesome deals MarkMan! \m/

#3 PatchMaster

PatchMaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:54 AM

Aww, I wanted to get a MVC fightstick for PS3 but they're sold out.

Well, great deals nonetheless.

#4 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

Sorry, the PS3 ones have been sold out for quite some time now :(

#5 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Aww, I wanted to get a MVC fightstick for PS3 but they're sold out.

Well, great deals nonetheless.

Sorry you can't get one man, because my buddy and mine just got ours in at the beginning of the month and they are amazing. It's taking some getting used to, playing on a stick. Even back in the day in the arcades, I was never that good with controls like that, but I'm enjoying it simply for the fact that I transitioned better than my friend did, so I am still mopping the floor with him in MvC2.

#6 silver2k1gt

silver2k1gt

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:07 PM

Kinda surprised a MvC 3 edition stick isn't being released.

#7 Toomuchboost

Toomuchboost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

Kinda surprised a MvC 3 edition stick isn't being released.

Hmm i was wondering the same thing!

#8 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

If anyone is going to this event, I'll have some juicier deals for those in attendance.

#9 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:40 AM

Tax & shipping's killing me in addition to not being back in my hometown of SoCal for even "juicier deals for those in attendance."...Doh!!! :cry:
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#10 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

Tax and shipping is killing you on what? What are you trying to order?

#11 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

Tax and shipping is killing you on what? What are you trying to order?

Call me cheap but tax (I'm in Texas) & shipping would cost me $18 for the TE-S Chun-Li which brings the total to $146. As much as I want it (by far my fav. TE!), most I can justify's $130 Mark. Oh well.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#12 chupaskabra

chupaskabra

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

just ordered the tatsunoko vs. capcom stick it was b1g1 free so its costing me 53 bucks for 2 sticks. thanks for the heads up man!

#13 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

just ordered the tatsunoko vs. capcom stick it was b1g1 free so its costing me 53 bucks for 2 sticks. thanks for the heads up man!

Me too..... mine came to $49.99 for two sticks (No sales tax in DE)!!!
Posted Image

#14 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

If anyone is going to this event, I'll have some juicier deals for those in attendance.

see you there markman
- StayFree( ' 3')

My selling thread...full of rare press only merch that you don't really need.

(gaming promos, posters, press kits, developer signed items, etc.)

#15 ncc1701p

ncc1701p

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Dude thank you thank you thank you.. Cant even begin to stop. But good prices/coupons on the stuff and thx for the link to the Sanwa parts!
Posted Image

#16 Zaraki_Kenpachi

Zaraki_Kenpachi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

You guys made the Blazblue sticks right? Are they in too short of stock or something also? I don't think I've ever seen it on any of your websites.

#17 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

You guys made the Blazblue sticks right? Are they in too short of stock or something also? I don't think I've ever seen it on any of your websites.

They made 3000 of them for Aksys store, 1500 for both PS3/360.

#18 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Good ,thanks for the awesome deal

Games My life..8.gif

#19 Zaraki_Kenpachi

Zaraki_Kenpachi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

They made 3000 of them for [URL="http://www.aksysgames.com/"]Aksys] store, 1500 for both PS3/360.

They were exclusive to Aksys then? I just thought since they were also on amazon that Mad Catz may have had some to sell also.

#20 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

They were exclusive to Aksys then? I just thought since they were also on amazon that Mad Catz may have had some to sell also.

Yea, exclusive to Aksys. Aksys probably has a professional seller account with Amazon.

#21 Zaraki_Kenpachi

Zaraki_Kenpachi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

Yea, exclusive to Aksys. Aksys probably has a [URL="http://www.amazonservices.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm"]professional seller[L] account with Amazon.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks again.

#22 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

It's also on Gamestop's website. At 1st, it was an exclusive then Amazon & GS started selling it.

#23 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:58 AM

Yeah, we don't sell the BB ones.

#24 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:42 AM

Still waiting for the day I can mod my TE with black slim sides.

#25 dios

dios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:21 AM

Are the MvC sticks sold out for both xbox 360 and ps3? Cant find any sites online that have them for sale.

#26 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:29 AM

PS3 is sold out, we have Xbox 360 still. Check the site.

http://store.gamesha...?idCategory=304

#27 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

Just ordered the MvC stick for the 360. I needed another stick to complement my SF4 R1. I like the feel of the R1/R2 better as compared to the S. So the MvC stick fits my needs. Plus, MvC3 is around the corner. $50 off and free shipping? I don't think I can find it new anywhere cheaper. Thanks OP!

#28 forbiddenx

forbiddenx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

Thanks! ordered the mvc 360 stick
Posted Image

#29 Dudedude82

Dudedude82

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:20 AM

Markman, are you guys going to get any other sticks in for the ps3 that are not round 1 or 2?

#30 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

For PS3, currently available are:

Round 1
Round 2
Super SFIV - White
Super SFIV - Chun-Li

Limited edition ones are not available anymore.