Photo
- - - - -

*OOS* Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (all versions) 10% Off + Free Tee/FS @ Shop.Capcom.com.

• Please log in to reply
778 replies to this topic

#751 Indecisive Rattle

Indecisive Rattle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

Mine left Capcom's tracking site and transferred to USPS on 2/16/11 in Hazelwood, MO.
USPS says it passed through Hazelwood, MO on February 23, 2011 at 1:37 pm.

Still don't have it obviously. Got my original shipping notice on 2/11/11 btw.

#752 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:16 PM

Mine box wasn't open, but they had the shirt on top of the game. There was nothing else inside the box to prevent the game from moving around.
I email capcom, but still no answer. I wonder what will Capcom do?

Was your game damaged?

#753 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

That's super lame some people still haven't received their copy yet. My sympathies, guys.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#754 rockphantom

rockphantom

I've mastered the art of stretching a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

Those of you still waiting on the Capcom Store to deliver deserve some serious compensation.

This delay is ridiculous!!

Milan
I challenge YOU to a game of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix on PSN! Let's rumble!!

#755 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

Finally got my special edition today! But guess what, no Fucking shirt! Never again capcom.

That's some bulls**t.

I got mine Thursday; maybe I didn't have a right to complain.

But for you to get yours so late and without a shirt? That's just terrible. I don't expect to be compensated, I admit defeat to smoger : maybe me and some other people were b****g a bit too much, but we got ours 2-3 days after. What happened to some of you (getting it late/don't have it yet) is unacceptable.

#756 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

I finally got mine today, it came with the T-shirt and the game was undamaged...

#757 SOLDIER

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

I got mine today too.

I want to contact Capcom and tell them how unsatisfied I was with this experience. What's the best way to reach them? I want to make sure I'm included as part of the people who will be "compensated" for this stupid delay.

#758 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:05 AM

I got mine today too.

I want to contact Capcom and tell them how unsatisfied I was with this experience. What's the best way to reach them? I want to make sure I'm included as part of the people who will be "compensated" for this stupid delay.

Try email and then call. I send a email and still nothing back from them.
Anyone know how Capcom will compensate everyone since they stated?

#759 Indecisive Rattle

Indecisive Rattle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:54 AM

I just got mine when I got home today too, though I doubt I'll be compensated like they say because they technically did ship it before release date. It just sat in some distribution center for a week...

#760 hellboypi

hellboypi

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

I bit the bullet and bought a SE at target. What is funny is the next day my copy from the capcom store arrives.

I figured the same thing would happen to me, but I'm still waiting...

#761 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

I figured the same thing would happen to me, but I'm still waiting...

Wait, u have got yours yet????:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:
This game came out 10 days ago.
Call Capcom and see what's up, but don't use the tracker. Tracker sucks.

#762 BrownCracker

BrownCracker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

I just got mine when I got home today too, though I doubt I'll be compensated like they say because they technically did ship it before release date. It just sat in some distribution center for a week...

Yeah I dont count on Capcom compensating me anything either even though its sucks I didnt get my shirt. I also heard that the only people that are getting compensated are the people who paid for shipping, which is no one I know. I could be wrong though.

#763 Salamando3000

Salamando3000

For Good or for Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Truth is, no one knows anything about who's getting compensated or what they're getting compensated with. Their language in the initial post was pretty vague, and there's been no followup. The original speculation was that only the 17% whose orders didn't ship on time would be seeing something. Given that it's taken this long for some people to receive their order (when they did ship on time), I wouldn't be surprised if they saw something too. Technically Capcom doesn't owe them anything, but they should do something if they hope for these people to use the Capcom store again.

Personally I was waiting to see what their full plan was so I could figure out if it was worth preordering Okamiden from them. Since they removed the plush keychain as a preorder bonus, looks like there's no reason to anymore.

#764 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

Yeah I dont count on Capcom compensating me anything either even though its sucks I didnt get my shirt. I also heard that the only people that are getting compensated are the people who paid for shipping, which is no one I know. I could be wrong though.

Someone else who didn't get their shirt called Capcom, and they had Digital River send them a shirt. You should try that...

#765 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

Truth is, no one knows anything about who's getting compensated or what they're getting compensated with. Their language in the initial post was pretty vague, and there's been no followup. The original speculation was that only the 17% whose orders didn't ship on time would be seeing something. Given that it's taken this long for some people to receive their order (when they did ship on time), I wouldn't be surprised if they saw something too. Technically Capcom doesn't owe them anything, but they should do something if they hope for these people to use the Capcom store again.

Personally I was waiting to see what their full plan was so I could figure out if it was worth preordering Okamiden from them. Since they removed the plush keychain as a preorder bonus, looks like there's no reason to anymore.

how does capcom know only 17% didnt get the packages? the tracking system sucks. u right, capcom dont owe us anything, but they will lose many customers.

#766 Salamando3000

Salamando3000

For Good or for Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

how does capcom know only 17% didnt get the packages? the tracking system sucks. u right, capcom dont owe us anything, but they will lose many customers.

They didn't say "only 17% didn't get the packages", they said "83% of orders shipped out on time"...I don't know of anyone who chose the free shipping option and actually received their order on time...and their definition of "shipped on time" seems to be "shipped on Feb 11".

I can't complain too much about my order, since I got it three days after launch...but if they don't do something to comp those whose orders may have shipped on time but didn't get anything till this week (or haven't received anything at all), I don't see why I should give their shippers the chance to screw up my order as bad as they screwed up theirs.

#767 BrownCracker

BrownCracker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:43 AM

Someone else who didn't get their shirt called Capcom, and they had Digital River send them a shirt. You should try that...

I already tried. They said they dont have anymore
Posted Image
[IMG]http://http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Jason9811/Artwork/KOSsig.jpg[/IMG]

#768 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

I can't complain too much about my order, since I got it three days after launch...but if they don't do something to comp those whose orders may have shipped on time but didn't get anything till this week (or haven't received anything at all), I don't see why I should give their shippers the chance to screw up my order as bad as they screwed up theirs.

I'm the same way. I'm not expecting anything but they damn well better compensate the people who got it like a day or so ago or haven't even gotten it yet.

#769 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:43 AM

So I recieved this email tonight..2nd paragraph is in regards of me asking for a Chuck Greene avatar code if they didnt have a shirt.

Thank you for contacting the Capcom Online Store.

We apologize, however the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Waste Of Flesh Promo
T-shirt was a limited release and is no longer available. Unfortunately
we do not have any available for replacements for lost or damaged
products. If you have not received the t-shirt with your order, we are
able to offer a 50% discount on any other t-shirt on the site. Please
place the order and reply to this email with the new order number and we
will apply the 50% refund to the number of shirts matching your original
Marvel vs Capcom 3 order.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with any promotional codes offered
through Amazon.com as that is a different company and website. If you
have an order through amazon and were promised this code, you will need
to work with Amazon.com for assistance

#770 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

So I recieved this email tonight..2nd paragraph is in regards of me asking for a Chuck Greene avatar code if they didnt have a shirt.

Wow. I guess u ordered from them because the shirt?
Capcom should have limited the orders for release date.
50% is better then nothing, but what if u don't like any other shirts? they should at least offer that to u on any item.....just my 2 cents

#771 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

Wow. I guess u ordered from them because the shirt?
Capcom should have limited the orders for release date.
50% is better then nothing, but what if u don't like any other shirts? they should at least offer that to u on any item.....just my 2 cents

Actually ordered from Capcom for the 10% deal, got the game day after release, but still if they said they're gonna throw something in I expect it. It's all bout the principal. But I'm cool with it now..not gonna order anything else from 'em. They can keep their 1/2 off deal..and save my money.

#772 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:10 AM

Actually ordered from Capcom for the 10% deal, got the game day after release, but still if they said they're gonna throw something in I expect it. It's all bout the principal. But I'm cool with it now..not gonna order anything else from 'em. They can keep their 1/2 off deal..and save my money.

I agree. It's all about principal. They need to offer better service.

I wish I can use the 1/2 off deal

#773 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

I agree. It's all about principal. They need to offer better service.

I wish I can use the 1/2 off deal

I know, I want that tokidoki shirt they have :x But I'm not expecting anything really.

#774 elguluso

elguluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:49 AM

weird, they claim that they are still working on some kind of compensation and that it's been escalated, sad part is I ordered it because of the T shirt for my Brother in law and now I wish I would have just gone to best buy or Target, the online store sucks.

#775 hellboypi

hellboypi

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

Well, my saga has ended.
I was issued a refund from Digital River via Paypal.

If you're really bored here's the e-mail log.
Spoiler

Horrible customer service right up until the end. They issue a refund with no explanation or apology.
It would take a lot to get me to ever order through the Capcom store again.

#776 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

wow... I'd say out of everyone in this thread.. YOU have the right to bitch.

that is just completely ridiculous .. capcom really oughta get rid of this Newgistics company if they intend to run a successful online store

Well, my saga has ended.
I was issued a refund from Digital River via Paypal.

If you're really bored here's the e-mail log.

Horrible customer service right up until the end. They issue a refund with no explanation or apology.
It would take a lot to get me to ever order through the Capcom store again.

#777 anathema728

anathema728

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

just ordered my free guide
they emailed with instructions and coupon code, don't know if it's linked to the account or one time use.

#778 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Just did that, too.
And made a new thread in the Free section, just to let all CAGs know.
http://www.cheapassg...017#post8375017

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#779 DarkPhantom13

DarkPhantom13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

Got the email also and just finished putting my order in. Hopefully it comes soon! :D
Posted Image