Okamiden + Preorder Bonus Chibiterasu Plush Keychain $29.99 @ shop.capcom.com

Here's a pic of the keychain

OkamidenPlush_superfeature.jpg

[quote name='Darrith']Anyone know if they charge you right away or when it ships or?[/QUOTE]

Pre-ordered this back before Christmas and had to pay up front.

[quote name='redlupine']Bought. No hesitation

though, if this appears on Amazon, I hope I can cancel the order[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly a Capcom shop exclusive.

[quote name='redlupine']Bought. No hesitation

though, if this appears on Amazon, I hope I can cancel the order[/QUOTE]

It's a Capcom store exclusive taken from the Japanese CE. There's no way this will show up at Amazon.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's a Capcom store exclusive taken from the Japanese CE. There's no way this will show up at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

alright :D

feeling good about my purchase

Yep, better than GS's stylus; ordered and will cancel at GS. FYI, if you ordered from GS with store pickup, you have to go to the store to cancel.

According to the site they do not charge until the item is SHIPPED, I preordered this back in Dec. and I have NOT been charged.

Preordered, and can't wait to put that (ironically, I suppose) on my PSP. Already got something on my DS, and the keychain I have on my PSP now I don't really want to use.

[quote name='lucid734']According to the site they do not charge until the item is SHIPPED, I preordered this back in Dec. and I have NOT been charged.[/QUOTE]

I suppose they changed their ways then. I've been charged for preorders before, so I know they used to charge when you ordered.

One more thing. Read you post again and this time shout the capitalized parts. That's how you wrote it. If you're trying to make a point or something, use italics. Caps makes it look dumb.

Thanks OP.

I, of course instantly preordered. I will also still preorder at Gamestop for the other bonus. I really wish though, that we could get the collector's edition. Thanks for bringing this to my attention op!

nervous about this pre-order
Took them ages to ship the Ghost Trick combo but the plush looks cool. i want the stylus too

[quote name='DarkRider23']I suppose they changed their ways then. I've been charged for preorders before, so I know they used to charge when you ordered.

One more thing. Read you post again and this time shout the capitalized parts. That's how you wrote it. If you're trying to make a point or something, use italics. Caps makes it look dumb.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
LOL,...Geez, I thought I was just helping answer a question.
One more thing. Thanks Darkrider23 for attempting to school me with what looks "dumb".
Your BIGGEST fan.
xx

Wow, they charged me right away for $35 after taxes and shipping i dunno if this was just to check if the funds are there or what...

Cool stuff :) But you know those Asian online stores, they're known for little things like this :lol: But yeah, the key chain is very cool, thinking about pre-ordering one. I don't care about the game though...

Thanks OP, I ordered one.

Ordered this the last time it was posted. The keychain was too cute to pass up. I haven't touched my DS in probably a year, but I'm really looking forward to Okamiden.

[quote name='lucid734']LOL,...Geez, I thought I was just helping answer a question.
One more thing. Thanks Darkrider23 for attempting to school me with what looks "dumb".
Your BIGGEST fan.
Stan[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I was just pointing something out man. No need to get all defensive. I wasn't trying to be a dick even though it came out like that.

This thread will be bumped later with regret from all those that didn't bother to pre-order. The value of that keychain will more than pay for itself. I don't own a DS but im considering this deal just because I love Okami :)

FYI, according to their FAQ, they don't actually charge until they ship.
[quote name='Capcom Store FAQ']
When will my credit card be charged?

If you have ordered physical products we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way. We will not bill you until your product(s), including backordered or preordered items, are actually shipped. If your items are shipped separately you will be billed each time an item is shipped.
[/QUOTE]

I can see the key chain being a really hot item once Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 comes out.

I pre-ordered as the Capcom blog says the keychain is 3 inches tall. :shock:

How would that ever fit in someone's pocket?

Preorder your copy of Okamiden in the Capcom Store now for your free plush key chain. I was able to score a limited number of the Chibiterasu wolf pup plush key chains from our friends at Capcom Japan. Until now the only way you could get one is in the Japanese collector's edition of Okamiden. He's 3" tall so he's no runt. These hot little pups won't last and they're exclusively available in the Capcom Store. I also have the ultra hot exclusive Okamiden Three Wolves t-shirt and it's available now and selling fast!

They'd better have enough in stock, or they'll be hell to pay!

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']I ordered one, and I also preordered one at gamestop... god damn these preorder gifts are nice.[/QUOTE]

Did you make sure you got in-store pickup for the GS copy? I ordered one at GS today and I noticed on the page where it mentions the details for the bonuses it didn't mention the bonus for online orders, just in-store pickup. Maybe its just a fluke, but I recall some previous deals getting caught up in that sorta minutia.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I can see the key chain being a really hot item once Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 comes out.

I pre-ordered as the Capcom blog says the keychain is 3 inches tall. :shock:

How would that ever fit in someone's pocket?

They'd better have enough in stock, or they'll be hell to pay![/QUOTE]

Nice, I had no idea it was that big. I thought it was going to be about 1". My GF has a 3" keychain on her Chococat sling bag, so it doesn't necessarily have to have your keys. Now that I know it's 3", I'm tempted to order another.

i know this may sound like a douche bag manuever but has anyone ever got a pre-order bonus from gamestop and then returned the game at another store and kept the goods? what is the success rate on that? cause i've already pre-ordered at GS and saw the capcom goods and pre-ordered it there as well. i kinda want both....

Guys, don't talk about that here. It's fraud, as you're initiating receiving something that the company has to pay for, for nothing. It will work, but it's fraud. So I'm removing those posts.

In other news, I'm having a hard tine deciding. I'm more of a special stylii fan than a mini plush/keychain fan. but this is pretty nice.

bread's done
Back