LittleBigPlanet 2 $57.99, Mass Effect 2 $56.99, Each With $20 Credit at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#361 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Is the deal dead? Now the only promo showing up appears to be B2G1F. Damn...

#362 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

Is the deal dead? Now the only promo showing up appears to be B2G1F. Damn...

It was pre-order only!

#363 Lei

Lei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

Well fantastic, FedEx lost my package. They tried to deliver it yesterday, but no one was home. I called and requested they deliver it in the later evening (after 4pm) and they agreed. My gf (package was addressed to her) signed the door tag and left it on the door. They came today at 2:00pm, supposedly left the package. My gf got home around 4 and the package is nowhere to be seen. Somebody probably stole it.

I'm pissed.

ouch, that sucks. i never had a problem with fedex but i've had plenty like that with usps

maybe you should call fedex to ask if they delivered it to the correct address. one time usps marked my package "delivered" but it wasn't there. i thought someone stole it. it turns out they delivered it to my neighbor instead and my neighbor came and gave it to me

#364 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:56 PM

It was pre-order only!

Thanks. Probably for the best since I didn't have any time to play it anyway. I'm sure it'll be ~$40 again soon.

#365 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

ouch, that sucks. i never had a problem with fedex but i've had plenty like that with usps

maybe you should call fedex to ask if they delivered it to the correct address. one time usps marked my package "delivered" but it wasn't there. i thought someone stole it. it turns out they delivered it to my neighbor instead and my neighbor came and gave it to me

I don't see how they could screw up the delivery location the day after they tried to deliver it initially. We live in an apartment that has a locked lobby, but there's a small area between the outside (unlocked) door and inside (locked) door the leads into the lobby. I think the driver left it in that area where you can't miss the package and somebody stole it.

#366 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:41 AM

Ah bummer, my LBP2 CE was slated for prime 2-day delivery today. What does this mean?

5:01AM - Arrived in city
5:01AM - Out for Delivery (yay!)
7:30AM - Arrived in city (again?!)

Does that mean they put it on the wrong truck and someone brought it back? Damnit ... that makes me wanna Fuck.

#367 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:51 AM

chatted with a rep last night about the $20 credit on my lbp2 CE. He said he didn't see anywhere that they offered a credit on either product and finally said he'd give me a 1-time exception credit for $20, but it never showed up. Should I wait, or should I call and bitch some more?

I saved the chat, so i know who it was, etc.
Spoiler

#368 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:26 AM

just an update for my order got the LBP2:CE on tuesday and was refunded back $20 for the promo credit today and $1.25 for the pre-order guarantee thing so got it for about $58 i'm happy bookends and plush are great
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#369 MightyHealthy

MightyHealthy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:40 AM

Can someone be so kind as to post the redemption instructions for the Ratchet & Clank costumes? I got my code through Amazon support, so I didn't get the official e-mail, and I'm not familiar enough with PSN to redeem it.

Much thanks appreciated.
Posted Image

#370 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:43 AM

Can someone be so kind as to post the redemption instructions for the Ratchet & Clank costumes? I got my code through Amazon support, so I didn't get the official e-mail, and I'm not familiar enough with PSN to redeem it.

Much thanks appreciated.

Redeem Codes option in the PS store, or in Account Management

#371 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

Much thanks appreciated.

On your PS3 go over to the Playstation Network Icon and then down to "Account Management". Highlight "Redeem Codes" and enter the code given to you.

Then still in the Account Management section, scroll down to "Transaction Management" (it's below the redeem codes) and highlight "Download List". You should see the costume pack available to download. Download it and it'll automatically install to your LBP2 data and show up in the game.

Alternatively you can do this at Playstation.com. Just login, and go the account management section and select the option to redeem codes. (you can't download them on your pc though)

#372 MightyHealthy

MightyHealthy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:23 AM

Redeem Codes option in the PS store, or in Account Management

On your PS3 go over to the Playstation Network Icon and then down to "Account Management". Highlight "Redeem Codes" and enter the code given to you.

Then still in the Account Management section, scroll down to "Transaction Management" (it's below the redeem codes) and highlight "Download List". You should see the costume pack available to download. Download it and it'll automatically install to your LBP2 data and show up in the game.

Alternatively you can do this at Playstation.com. Just login, and go the account management section and select the option to redeem codes. (you can't download them on your pc though)

I appreciate the help. Thanks to you both :)
Posted Image

#373 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

chatted with a rep last night about the $20 credit on my lbp2 CE. He said he didn't see anywhere that they offered a credit on either product and finally said he'd give me a 1-time exception credit for $20, but it never showed up. Should I wait, or should I call and bitch some more?

I saved the chat, so i know who it was, etc.

My credit was directly applied to my account. I put an order in yesterday and my credit was already applied at checkout. Just act like your buying something and you will see if it's there.

#374 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

My credit was directly applied to my account. I put an order in yesterday and my credit was already applied at checkout. Just act like your buying something and you will see if it's there.

You are correct... I was expecting it to show up in my giftcard balance. I was trying to apply it to an existing order, so that doesn't help. I can cancel and reorder though.

Thanks!
Spoiler

#375 schultzed

schultzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

WTF, I cannot get Amazon to grant the promo on my CE order: 1 email and 2 long chat sessions failed.

I've posted my chats below as a spoiler.

Spoiler

#376 Pabz617

Pabz617

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

Got Mass Effect 2 on Tuesday and still got the $20 promo, but my package hasn't even been delivered yet. :roll:

#377 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

Wow Amazon is getting more adamant now with handing out credits. I like that :) It stops some Fuck from trying to get multiple credits on one item.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#378 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

WTF, I cannot get Amazon to grant the promo on my CE order: 1 email and 2 long chat sessions failed.

I've posted my chats below as a spoiler.

Spoiler

I can't believe you linked to CAG. Anyway, the CSR wasn't exactly wrong with what he said. Getting a credit for the CE is always YMMV

#379 schultzed

schultzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I can't believe you linked to CAG. Anyway, the CSR wasn't exactly wrong with what he said. Getting a credit for the CE is always YMMV

As to linking to CAG . . . what's the difference? Amazon has gotten tons of business because of CAG links.

This bugs me because I've never had Amazon shut me down when others have gotten in on a deal (or a loophole).