-=Opinion Outpost=- Making Money Couldn't Be Easier.

Vargas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

How it works:

Opinion Outpost is a survey site that pays you to take relatively brief surveys on things that most likely relate to your everyday life. These surveys are listed by points - 10 points = $1. On average I can make between $10 and $15 dollars in a weeks time for only a couple hours worth of work. If you are just sitting at the computer, this is easy money.

"But Vargas, how many surveys will I get?" :)

Glad you asked. I usually get around 2-3 surveys each day and they are tailored to my lifestyle. In your profile, you will have different topics that you will go through and answer so survey companies can target their surveys towards your lifestyle. These topics decide which surveys they send you.

"Let me guess Vargas, I probably get 1-2 points for a survey that takes an hour to complete?" :roll:

Nope. The lowest I have seen is 10 points and the highest is 50. Also, most surveys seem to be around 20-30 points and roughly 20 minutes in length.

"Okay, so those are pretty good odds... but what is the approval rate? I don't like wasting my time with surveys I don't get any points on." :bomb:

In my experience, I get points about 60-70% of the time, which is better than most survey sites I have done in the past.

Also, when you don't get points for completing a survey they let you do one of three things. You can enter into the sweepstakes, instant win, or donate.

Sweepstakes - Enters you to win a check for $750 dollars. They mention there is a potential for 15-20 winners each month.

Instant Win - You click the instant win button for a chance to win $50. The odds are also very high for many winners in a month.

Donation - Opinion Outpost will donate $.10 to the Red Cross.

"Hmm this doesn't sound too bad, but how long does it take to get your points?"
:oldman:

Many of the surveys I have done ( > 80% ) have credited instantly. The others get put into pending status and are awarded once the company who sent you the survey reviews your submission.

"Now, some of these sites require you to meet a quota before you can cash out Vargas, how much is it?" ;)

Opinion Outpost requires only 50 points ( $5 ) to cash out. This is lower than almost any other survey site.

"When you cash out, how long does it take to get paid and how do I get paid?" :bouncy:

The time is comparable to other survey sites, which take around 4-8 weeks for processing of your account and delivery. However I have heard of others getting money much sooner than that.

They mail a check.

"I'm not going to be receiving any mail or getting any calls from these companies am I?" :whistle2:?

In my time with Opinion Outpost, I haven't received any mail, spam, or calls from them. The only thing I do get in my e-mail is a notice telling me when I have more surveys to do. If you are worried about this, then I would register a new e-mail and use that.

"Are there any other ways I can make some money doing this?"
:D

Yes, referrals are an excellent way to make some extra money when combined with taking surveys. For each referral you get that completes one survey, you will get 20 points ( $2 ).

I have really enjoyed this site more than any other survey site I have done in the past. They are an excellent company with proven ratings and have immense love from their community. This is an excellent source of supplemental income for bills or just being a Cheap Ass Gamer. My referral link is at the top of this post and below this paragraph in the banner. I would greatly appreciate having you as my referral. :D

If you don't wish to use my referral link, here is the link to their site:

www.opinionoutpost.com

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back