Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#31 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:53 AM

I've played a Sherlock Holmes game (Mystery of the Mummy) and it's nowhere close to being as good as a Prof Layton game. And the puzzles aren't really in the same vein. It's almost like 999 but nowhere near as good. Nowhere.

I finished it for the hell of it but wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

edit: this looks to be by the same developers but a completely different art style. Now I'm confused.

billydeewilliams - and what exactly are you doing? go suck an egg.

#32 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

Nothing I really want. Thanks anyway OP.
----
Posted Image

#33 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

Man I'd love to pick up a combo of any of the following 3: RB3, Vanquish, NFS:HP, Blur, Front Mission, or Fallout 3 GOTY.

The prices seem like they are kinda high though. Blur & Front Mission in particular have been/should still be ~$20. Would have gladly gone the cheap pickup route with those 2 and tatsunoku. Maybe they will lower the prices before the sale expires? Wishful thinking I'm sure.

#34 fakeemailwps

fakeemailwps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

shame they jacked up the prices. GT5 was $44 earlier today. I bought LBP2 and ME2 anyways.

#35 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

shame they jacked up the prices. GT5 was $44 earlier today. I bought LBP2 and ME2 anyways.

The $44 was Target's price. But yeah besides that, they did raise the price on a few titles.

#36 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:04 AM

I think I've been spoiled by the Gamefly sales over the past few months because I can't find any combination that seems like a good deal when I look at the price per game.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#37 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

Aww, was hoping DCUO CE would be part of this deal. Guess I'll wait to see if more is added.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 FactionG

FactionG

/fame Phoenix!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

Hmmm... waiting til midnight to see if LBP2 or ME2 is added.
Posted Image

#39 Cybolt

Cybolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:25 AM

Noticed Etrian Odyssey 3 for DS was on the list of games and wanted to give it a recommendation if you enjoy old-school, first-person RPGs. According to camel, it's the lowest price that Amazon has listed it at 27.99(though it's only 2 bucks off).

Also, seems like they still have the artbook promotion available.

#40 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:27 AM

Cant reccomend DC UNIVERSE online enough!

I would do this if LBP2 CE was in on it, then again...its already shipped to me, so therefore i would have gotten screwed on this anyways. Reminds me of when i got fable 3 and sims 3 and they offered a free game....day after they both released. i was fucking pissed, and CS did nothing for me.
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#41 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

Noticed Etrian Odyssey 3 for DS was on the list of games and wanted to give it a recommendation if you enjoy old-school, first-person RPGs. According to camel, it's the lowest price that Amazon has listed it at 27.99(though it's only 2 bucks off).

Also, seems like they still have the artbook promotion available.

they sell the artbook at my local frys for 5 bucks

#42 chi149

chi149

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

Picked up Killzone 2, Uncharted, and inFAMOUS for $35. I'm liking this.

#43 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

I know I shouldn't spend anymore money but I couldn't resist. Picked up Etrian Odyssey 3, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and Ys: The Oath in Felghana

#44 MightyHealthy

MightyHealthy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:31 AM

In for NFS:HP, Borderlands GOTY, and BFBC2 Ultimate...
Posted Image

#45 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii is hiding in the XBOX 360 section...

#46 watcher0

watcher0

CAGmeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

limited selection is an understatement

#47 thirdrose

thirdrose

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii is hiding in the XBOX 360 section...

It was doing that the last time they had a B2G1 free sale (I think it was in the beginning of November). How strange.

#48 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:53 AM

Would be nice if they added the PC versions of the games to this also. Still thanks for posting this OP some titles I would pick up but lacking the cash as of right now.
Posted Image

#49 Ratchet & CAG

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

Cant reccomend DC UNIVERSE online enough!

I would do this if LBP2 CE was in on it, then again...its already shipped to me, so therefore i would have gotten screwed on this anyways. Reminds me of when i got fable 3 and sims 3 and they offered a free game....day after they both released. i was fucking pissed, and CS did nothing for me.

DC Universe Online will be $39.99 by March. Hopefully the subscription fee of $15 a month will get a discount.

Seen the press release by Sony? They're claiming this game has already been sold out in most US Retailers. LMAO!

More units of DCUO are otw to retail. The game is sold out in a lot of stores. Sorry. More coming asap

But strangely, they wouldn't release the US sales figures.

Even more strange is that the game is actually not doing so hot in the UK placing only No. 10 for the week, which is not good for a newly released game that's supposed to be a big hit. It couldn't even outsell Fallout New Vegas which is already 3 months old.

SOE's actually desperate to market this game by pulling the 'ol *The Game is Sold Out* blah-blah by limiting quantities. But truth is, it's basically always been in stock and ready to ship at Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target even with the limited quantities.

#50 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

SOE's actually desperate to market this game by pulling the 'ol *The Game is Sold Out* blah-blah by limiting quantities. But truth is, it's basically always been in stock and ready to ship at Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target even with the limited quantities.

Sounds alot like Microsoft and Kinect supposedly being sold out everywhere. lawls. I think my Best Buy has about 100 Kinect's stacked up in 6 different parts of the store.

#51 ZForce

ZForce

Humbling Pumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

I KNEW I should have waited to buy Ghost Trick....
Posted Image
Dreams do come true....

Check out my stuff for sale!
Chase the Chuckwagon! - http://www.chasethec...ites/zforceffc/
CAG Tradelist - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=189109

#52 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

too bad theres no 999 and golden sun. i wouldve picked those 2 along with ghost trick.

#53 Gourd

Gourd

Tofu Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

I'm not sure if this helps anyone out, but the last two Professor Layton games qualify for this deal.
SUPER EXPLOSIVE POWER SUIT Bangai-O!!!

#54 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Sweet! There are a couple games that I'm interested in... hopefully I can get my Mass Effect credit before this promotion ends :/

#55 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Meh, I was hoping to use my Amazon credit too. I would have gotten Rock Band 3, Borderlands GOTY and... no Black Ops? Maybe I'd just spent my cash on a Twisted Metal pre-order :)

#56 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:05 PM

Posted Image

:applause:So true!
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#57 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

too bad theres no 999 and golden sun. i wouldve picked those 2 along with ghost trick.

Amen.

That would be a fantastic trio.

#58 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

why do they only have the LE of AC:Brotherhood but not the standard one?

Would love to do GT5, LBP2 and either AC:B or DCUOnline

#59 kearns710

kearns710

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Debating if I should pull the trigger on Layton 2, pokemon pearl, and diamond for $30? (b2g1+kh $15 credit+ lbp2 $20 credit)....thoughts cags?

#60 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

Ghost Trick, ZHP, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for me.