Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

getfckedx

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]18997[/IMG-R]Partially matching Best Buy's Sunday ad promotion, Amazon is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on select titles. Be sure NOT to use 1-Click checkout or the discount will not apply. The promotion likely ends January 22nd.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Just came here to post it. Sucks about the selection. Still hoping LBP2 and ME2 will be added[/QUOTE]

yeah i would love for LBP2 and ME2 to be added so i can pair it with DCUO and not have to go through best buy, but i highly doubt it.

There's a couple things I'm interested in, but I don't wanna buy em now and end up regretting it because there's a gold box deal.

What a crappy selection. No New Vegas, ASSBRO, or Hot Pursuit (only the 360 version is showing up as B2G1 right now).

[quote name='Saix_XIII']There is at least one GREAT flip (back to amazon) to be had here.[/QUOTE]

post it xd

[quote name='confoosious']thanks OP. browsing through the selection now.

Also In before the "amazon raised prices for B2G1" whining.[/QUOTE]

There's at least one game that hasn't been raised yet, but definitely MSRPfest.

How likely is it that I'll get perfectly good copies sent back to me when the TIV for Mafia II plummets? Really don't want to get stuck with 3 copies of it.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Yeah :cool:[/QUOTE]

One I found.. Mafia 2 on Xbox 360... Buy for $20.99... trade in for $23.

$20.99 x 2 (3rd free) = $41.98 (Cost)
$23 x 3 = $69 (Trade in Value)

=$27.02 in bonus trade in.

[quote name='Dwarfman']One I found.. Mafia 2 on Xbox 360... Buy for $20.99... trade in for $23.

=$27.02 in bonus trade in.[/QUOTE]

same one I found
I had some promotional credit from the red wii deal in december so used that credit and convert it to gift card value to use with 3rd party sellers

[quote name='ryheeles']How likely is it that I'll get perfectly good copies sent back to me when the TIV for Mafia II plummets? Really don't want to get stuck with 3 copies of it.[/QUOTE]

Can't you always just return it to Amazon. To my knowledge you can trade-in sealed games to the Amazon trade in store.

Everyone is asking for a great flip item. I'm not much into flipping games for store credit, mainly because I'd rather have the cash, but here's one:

Buy 3 copies of Mafia II for 360, and you'll get a discount for one of them. Each copy is $21, so you're looking at $42 (+ tax for your area). Trade them in for $23 apiece.

$23 * 3 = $69
$21 * 2 + tax = ~ $42

You can net $28 per every three copies purchased in Amazon funds.

[quote name='Blade']Everyone is asking for a great flip item. I'm not much into flipping games for store credit, mainly because I'd rather have the cash, but here's one:

Buy 3 copies of Mafia II for 360, and you'll get a discount for one of them. Each copy is $21, so you're looking at $42 (+ tax for your area). Trade them in for $23 apiece.

$23 * 3 = $69
$21 * 2 + tax = ~ $42

You can net $28 per every three copies purchased in Amazon funds.[/QUOTE]

It's a limit of 3 per 3 months, so I wouldn't buy too many copies. Three months from now, Mafia II is likely to be

[quote name='Donut2922']Mafia 2 for PS3 was $21 also but somehow the price just got raised damn.[/QUOTE]
Stock issues, I think.

[quote name='Gorge']Can't you always just return it to Amazon. To my knowledge you can trade-in sealed games to the Amazon trade in store.[/QUOTE]

I just assumed they wouldn't accept sealed games. Sounds good to me.

[quote name='Dwarfman']One I found.. Mafia 2 on Xbox 360... Buy for $20.99... trade in for $23.

That's correct, except Mafia II says it ships in 2 to 4 weeks, and by that time, the trade-in value that you locked in will have expired, and with everyone trying to flip it, there's no way it will stay that high when you do receive the game. maybe you'll get lucky and it'll ship earlier.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']There is at least one GREAT flip (back to amazon) to be had here.[/QUOTE]

So you want us to all click through 400 titles. Serious, say it or don't post it.

[quote name='Foladar']It's a limit of 3 per 3 months, so I wouldn't buy too many copies. Three months from now, Mafia II is likely to be

my order already shows: This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed. estimated delivery date: January 20,2011

[quote name='ssjmichael']That's correct, except Mafia II says it ships in 2 to 4 weeks, and by that time, the trade-in value that you locked in will have expired, and with everyone trying to flip it, there's no way it will stay that high when you do receive the game. maybe you'll get lucky and it'll ship earlier.[/QUOTE]

it was showing 8 in stock a minute ago, now its saying 2 to 4 weeks, so it looks like people jumped on the flip.

[quote name='sadboy']The Xbox version won't ship for two to four weeks, I think. (disappears into the rafters)[/QUOTE]

Yup.

It was Mafia 2...but I didn't realize it at the time. It only allowed me to add 3 to my cart in that drop down selection...

I told a friend about it and he got 3 as well as me. Not sure how many were there in total. The reason I didn't post it was it seems kinda underhanded and was semi-worried about possible flames.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That's correct, except Mafia II says it ships in 2 to 4 weeks, and by that time, the trade-in value that you locked in will have expired, and with everyone trying to flip it, there's no way it will stay that high when you do receive the game. maybe you'll get lucky and it'll ship earlier.[/QUOTE]

except the type of people who would flip mutliple sets of 3s (jesus, really?) would just send in their games late and expect noram to still accept them.

my order already shows: This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed. estimated delivery date: January 20,2011

That's not a bad flip, but keep in mind that there is a chance of the trade being denied for a falsified reason (usually damage).

bread's done
Back