Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#211 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

Pulled the trigger on LBP 2, ME2, and DCUO...gonna return the same games at Best Buy. Saved me about $30 after using the Livingsocial GC offer, "little" price drops, and no tax.

431417_10150545115617030_1389355330_n.jp

#212 Bumslie

Bumslie

Positive Mental Attitude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

Is it just me or is it taking a while to process my three games?

KH:Re:Coded and Killzone 2 are both shipping soon and have had money taken out for them.

however

Infamous is still not yet shipped and money has yet to come out for it.

Am I doing something wrong or are they just super backed up?

Don't worry you will have the money taken out when the items ship. When Infamous gets shipped you will see a charge for it. Sometimes they are back ordered on games and you just have to wait.

#213 basketball45231

basketball45231

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

Best deal if you can only find 2 games you want. Get Little Big Planet 2 as your free game, trade in value is at $33 and change. Start the trade in process and get your ups label (you have a week to mail it in).

#214 WooWarrior

WooWarrior

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

Anyone's orders ship yet? Been 3 days since I ordered.

They shipped Borderlands GOTY (360) and the Sly Cooper Collection after about 24 hours for me, but I'm still waiting for Kirby to even ship. Looks like they're running a little behind... Granted, I did get FSSS.

#215 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

crap.....limited funds....already bought ME2, but the amazon rep said i could still b1g1. do i get LBP2 with ghost trick for free..

....or get the dead space two collector's edition. GAH.

#216 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:08 PM

I disagree on Borderlands being worth that much, or Vanquish being worth more than $20 at all, but that's just me.

It depends on whether you're going to be playing solo or with friends in co-op. Solo I'd say the game is pretty average, nothing special. But I've been playing it co-op with a friend, and it's become one of my favorite 360 games.

#217 kearns710

kearns710

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:43 AM

im trying to get help with the amazon chat rep regarding my order of lbp and trying to get it applied to a b2g1...but my rep is like drunk she keeps typing random letters, sentences that are missing multiple words

"Ashish: Yes, but some things in life can't be cultivated no matter how hard i try, how much i pray"

When i read this all i could say to myself was ....WHAT.....THE...F**?

#218 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:56 AM

I'm really torn on this deal. I want to pick up the Red Dead DLC and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit but I can't find another game. Vanquish seems a little high at $38, I was thinking about Mafia 2 for $30 but really haven't heard much about it. Any eligible games for the 360 someone could recommend for around the $30?
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#219 DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

im trying to get help with the amazon chat rep regarding my order of lbp and trying to get it applied to a b2g1...but my rep is like drunk she keeps typing random letters, sentences that are missing multiple words

"Ashish: Yes, but some things in life can't be cultivated no matter how hard i try, how much i pray"

I hope you did a print screen of the convo LMAO!

#220 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

english might not be the reps first language. i've spoken to 3 reps in India and 2 reps in Costa Rica in the past couple days.

#221 madbst

madbst

Recquiescat In Pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Picked up Mass Effect 2, Borderlands GOTY, and Vanquish (all on :ps3:) for 98.41. Comes out to ~$33 each game. I'm a little iffy on Vanquish, but I couldn't find any other game I like in the $37-38 range.
Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ Amazon gift card count so far: $650 ^^^

#222 Temperature!

Temperature!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

Since I recently got a PS3, I picked up Uncharted 1 and both Ratchet and Clank games. I had a 25$ GC also, so in the end I ended up only paying 32$ for all three games. Not bad considering each one of those games are about 30$ each.

#223 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

They took Blaz Blue off the PS3 list. :(

I was gonna do BB - Sly Collec - Vanquish. :/

#224 kearns710

kearns710

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

I hope you did a print screen of the convo LMAO!

I wanted to print out the whole convo but realized it wasnt really worth it. This chick had to be high or something she had sentences missing sentences (if that makes sense haha).. there was one part where she wrote a sentence and then typed "
I
I
I
I"
anyways she gave me $15 for nothing so ill take that

#225 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

Thinking about getting RDR Dead Nightmare and two of the Professor Layton games. Would be ~19 each, but I have enough games right now.

#226 ubermark

ubermark

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

They took Blaz Blue off the PS3 list. :(

I was gonna do BB - Sly Collec - Vanquish. :/

I still see Blaze Blue: CS on the PS3 list on page 3...

#227 thefunkyredcaboose

thefunkyredcaboose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

I'm glad to be using my Nintendo DS again, picked up Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Ghost Trick, and Lufia. Score, thanks OP!

#228 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

I ended up deciding on Super Mario 64 DS, Lufia, and Etrian Odyssey 3.

Total was $57.95 after the B2G1 Free, and then I got to use $45 in credit. $12.95 for three games (or $22.95 if you add in the $10 for the $20 GC from LivingSocial). I call that a great day.

*** I am in no way affiliated with Sears Holding Corporation or Kmart. I just apparently play a Kmart CSR in the KmartGamer CAG thread. ***

If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore it.

#229 phoenix529

phoenix529

...for Science.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:15 PM

Was hoping to get in on this today. Guess we can change the OP from "likely ends Jan 22nd" to "ended Jan 22nd".

Edited by phoenix529, 23 January 2011 - 05:22 PM.

phoenix529.png

sig.gif

#230 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

Got Vanquish, Sly Collection, and BlazBlue CS :ps3: for $55 shipped (used $20 card from LS deal).

#231 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

has this ended?

#232 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

Yes it has. It ended at 3am EST this morning. Amazon was simply matching Best Buy's sale, which ended the same time.

*** I am in no way affiliated with Sears Holding Corporation or Kmart. I just apparently play a Kmart CSR in the KmartGamer CAG thread. ***

If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore it.

#233 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:11 AM

Got 2 RDRs and BlazBlue CS for $55 shipped (used $20 card from LS deal that i got for free).
Posted Image

#234 Xenogears

Xenogears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

LOL! You mean your amazon customer support rep typed that sentence? Why?

#235 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:03 AM

managed to get what i wanted after chatting with the CSO
props for Amazon!