Bioshock 2 Special Edition 29.99 @ Walmart YMMV

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:39 AM

Ah - you're getting an uncompromised :) Can I send you my artbook to get signed haha?

haha im scared to even ask him to sign my own copy. i still need to track down one of these on ps3 to buy. if u can find get me a ps3 set (i'll pay you back via paypal) then ship it to me with your artbook, then yeah i can get yours signed and ship it back to you. im not getting yours signed if i dont have my own to get signed haha.

ps cool tag. im listening to armin van buren as i type this...

Edited by technicalstylez, 22 January 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#32 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

Is there an online stock checker for stores? The one directly on wally's web page doesn't work as the game shows out of stock.

#33 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:02 AM

mine works fine and says in stock in several stores.

#34 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:18 AM

Not bad at all, though I still kick myself for missing the Bioshock 2 Special Edition and the God Of War 3 Collector's edition for $19.99 each on Toys R' Us.com last spring!

#35 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

mine works fine and says in stock in several stores.

That's odd, mine still shows out of stock even when I clear cookies. Where are you located?

#36 Ruahrc

Ruahrc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

f*cking hoarder. :roll:

Typically I agree with you on this point but this LE has been so cheap so many times and has been so commonly available that I'm a little surprised every CAG doesn't have a copy of their own yet.

Besides as I said, it's so cheap so often it's hard to imagine he is making any profit off these things. They are large and prob. expensive to ship around.

#37 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Went to two walmarts before realizing I could check the website for copies.
Went and bought the last one on PS3 but there were 3 left for 360.
Tag said $50 but it wrang up as $30. Great deal, thanks for this one OP!

#38 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

f*cking hoarder. :roll:

Picking up a couple more is far from hoarding when this set has been:
On clearance at Target for $17
On sale at TRU for $20ish
On sale cheap at Amazon
On sale cheap at Newegg
Readily available at every Wal Mart I've seen in a month.

If you don't have one by now, it's because you're too fucking lazy to go get one or too broke to buy one. In either case, calling someone who wants a couple of extra copies a hoarder just sounds like you're a fucking whiner. Man up.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#39 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

I stopped by my local WalMart and saw it tagged as $50. Had them price check and it was $30, so I grabbed one in the best condition (there were three). The cover is a little torn, but everything on the inside is in mint condition so I'm happy. I hope the 2K sale for XBOX Live this week includes some Bioshock 2 DLC.

#40 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:16 AM

I saw this today and nearly bought it, but then I realized I had no idea where the Fuck I would display it at. While I do like CE/LE's, finding a place to have them out proves to be a challenge when they outgrow my game collection shelf. I already have GTA4, Halo Legendary, Batman Arkham Asylum, and other various big boxes competing for space.

I guess I'll think about it for a few more days until my next trip there. Surely no one will buy them all up at my local Walmart here in the middle of nowhere. I think I saw a Mass Effect 2 CE there just over a month ago. Probably would have bought it if I didn't already have 2 copies.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.