Homefront Exclusive Pre-Order Offer from Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youtim

Best Buy, in partnership with THQ, KAOS Studios, and Major League Gaming bring you the LIVE Interview with Homefront Community Manager Jeremy Greiner on Tuesday January 25th at 3:00 EST. Visit www.liveatbestbuy.com/homefront to watch.

Submit your questions now through Twitter and Facebook for your opportunity to get it answered by Jeremy during the LIVE event.

Tag your question with #HomefrontLIVE.

Get the latest information on Homefront and see the reveal of the Best Buy Exclusive Pre-Order Offer during the event.

north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg

i, for one, welcome our new North Korean overlords

I ,however, wish that Volition would have taken care of Homefront.
That GeoMod 2.0 engine would be awesome.

probably the only launch day/week pickup I'm looking forward to all year, so interested to see what the offer is going to be. is this a deal? time will tell!!

[quote name='bg2001']Go away "Best Buy Rep". And don't come back.

AND THIS ISN'T A DEAL. READ THE FORUM RULES AND POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on all points.

[quote name='bg2001']Go away "Best Buy Rep". And don't come back.

AND THIS ISN'T A DEAL. READ THE FORUM RULES AND POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. best buy and this game is going to sell poorly. They can't even get a beta up and running much less a stable game. By the way, the game sucks. Close this thread.

There will be an update next Tuesday to announce the pre-order offer.

There will be digital content and a GWP for all pre-orders and an extra offer for RZGC members.

Have good deals more than just Black Friday and once in a blue moon (B2G1F this week) and maybe we'll care more.

Gamestop is giving away a multiplayer focused pack with 2 weapons and 2 perks with preorder. Is your offer going to beat that?

I pre-ordered Halo Reach online, and never received the $20 gift card. Called 3 times, emailed just as many. Keep getting the run around, and they keep saying they will mail one out. That was months ago, and nothing.

[quote name='youtim']There will be an update next Tuesday to announce the pre-order offer.

There will be digital content and a GWP for all pre-orders and an extra offer for RZGC members.[/QUOTE]

fuck Best Buy! Steam has the best pre-order bonus

If BB continues screwing its customers , it will meet the same fate as Circuit City

Kmart B&M FTW

^Agreed with everything above. We shouldn't even allow a Rep. from a company unless of course the company they represent gives us good deals on the regular like kmart, tru, amazon. Bb ain't doing too well and the road they're going on will not lead them to the right away. Hope they fail as much as this OP's thread.

man you guys all suck. QFT about 'K-Mart this, K-Mart that' If K-mart is so great, how come they don't have any locations in the largest state in the continental US? I can go to one of 16 BB locations here in Houston and get better deals than any other B&M store around when they do RZ promo's and their 10%/12% coupons work out timing wise with a release. (TRU is close, but fuck that, I don't want to go into a store all the time that smells like plastic) I'll stick with BB over any other store for release day pickups, promo's or not...

[quote name='token2k6']man you guys all suck. QFT about 'K-Mart this, K-Mart that' If K-mart is so great, how come they don't have any locations in the largest state in the continental US? I can go to one of 16 BB locations here in Houston and get better deals than any other B&M store around when they do RZ promo's and their 10%/12% coupons work out timing wise with a release. (TRU is close, but fuck that, I don't want to go into a store all the time that smells like plastic) I'll stick with BB over any other store for release day pickups, promo's or not...[/QUOTE]

Holy shit there are 16 best buys in your city??? :roll:

Sweet deal OP in for 20!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back