50% Off and Free Shipping at the EA Store - Today Only

• Please log in to reply
646 replies to this topic

#271 karekano126

karekano126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

Are you serious? You used up both of the codes when you only needed one code to take $15 off every game in your cart?

Are the price coming up for *anyone* anymore? I saw the sale this morning right when I was taking off to work, but now on lunch break, they're all back to regular price...is there a trick to getting them to show again?

Didn't get to use any of them in the end though.

#272 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

15 dollars off EA store

nn342ufep

iq628daju

10 dollars off PC selection EA store

uy8gtgzd2

These codes are extremely finicky. They may or may not work. Thank me later.

I used top code and got Mass Effect 2. Wow talked to EA Support, they gave me a $15 off total purchase birthday code.

Mass Effect 2- $4.95
NBA Jam- $24.97
Discount- $15
Total with tax- $16.15

Edited by Blade3D, 20 January 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#273 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

No offense, but I would laugh real hard if you got a beverage and accidentally didn't leave it in the fridge and drank a hot beverage.

touche

#274 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

Awesome, the first two worked for me!

EDIT : Priced bumped back up as I was checking out. Bummer

EA's site is able to detect greediness. That's why the codes didn't work.

#275 jlg6184

jlg6184

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Are those codes multi-use codes? I was able to grab and use the PC $10 Code just now.

#276 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Tempted to get Dragon Age (standard) for $10 on PC but I already own the PS3 version, but I hear the PC version is way better.

#277 zaptone

zaptone

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

BC2 Vietnam isn't on sale?

#278 TheLounge

TheLounge

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

for those worried about DS being a redbox, it will be.

I grabbed it from them in early 2010 for $10 and it was red. Still the only redboxed game that I own (even though I don't care either way)

#279 coopx

coopx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Looks like the deal is over, all price are back to normal

#280 miriamleo

miriamleo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

Has anyone here used EA Sports Active 2? Thoughts?

I am a huge EA Sports Active fan and have all the previous games on the Wii. I got Active 2 for the PS3 because it apparently is the best version as it comes with all 3 tracking sensors for heart, arm and leg - as oppose to 2 for Wii (1 replaced by your wiimote) and 1 for 360 (2 replaced by your Kinect).

I really love the trophy (and achievement) addition to the HD systems that was lacking on the Wii. It really pushes me forward to do it continuously.

I just started for about a week but so far it seems to be little easier than the Wii's early titles. I am sure it will be harder as it goes. I go to the gym a lot over the last year so maybe I am trained to do all those exercises. I highly recommend it as it is the best workout game available and will definitely give you a lot of sweat.

#281 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Has anyone been able to use paypal today? My paypal purchase failed 4 times today.

Worked fine here, about 15 minutes ago.

#282 Knoell

Knoell

Achievement Unlocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

EA's site is able to detect greediness. That's why the codes didn't work.

Wouldn't the greed detector overload simply because EA is involved? :D har har har I kid I kid, 50% off is the opposite of greed.

Oh by the way, sale isn't over from where I am looking at it. I haven't tried to check anything out in a few hours, but using the OPs link, it linked me right to the sale, and I even clicked X360 games, and it shows the discounts still.

The website says the sale ends 4:00 PM PST

#283 jlg6184

jlg6184

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Looks like the deal is over, all price are back to normal

Deal is still active, I just checked, you just have to re-enter the site using the link on the first page of the thread.

#284 AquaKnight

AquaKnight

Defender of the Seas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

nice thanks
Defending the seas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

#285 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

I just re-entered the site using that link. Big banner is still up, but all game prices are back to normal. I had about 10 games in my cart around noon, but the site was taking so long to load the final page of the check out that I just closed out the page.
oh well.

#286 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

meeeeeeeeeeeeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

I need to check the front page more often... damn.

W A N TRdBqKD5.pngW A N T
H A V E03ol2Bg.pngH A V E

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#287 jeepinillini

jeepinillini

Torque Obsessed Maniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

Picked up Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition, Need For Speed: Shift, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Bad Company 2. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

I'm not sure how many of you were still interested after the whole MILF thing, but knowing CAG, I'm sure it's a lot of you.

#288 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

I just re-entered the site using that link. Big banner is still up, but all game prices are back to normal. I had about 10 games in my cart around noon, but the site was taking so long to load the final page of the check out that I just closed out the page.
oh well.

Did you check the prices in your cart? Promo still shows for me. They aren't supposed to end for another 4 hours anyway

#289 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:40 PM

Sale is still active for those who are wondering. I just bought Dragon Age UE for the $26 sale price. (Physical version)

#290 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

Has anyone had any experience with the ea downloadable versions of games? I run Windows 7 64bit. I've heard there have been issues with freezing, etc.

#291 bsmiff

bsmiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

Dang, :360: BFBC2 Ultimate Edition for $20 is killer. Too bad I bought it when Amazon dropped it to $30.

#292 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

Is the chat option hidden? I can't find it anywhere in the support section.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#293 I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK

I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK

X-Men Forever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Giving away my 25% off code: ixep74grg
Please post if you use it.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#294 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

Damn, had an order that was gonna come out to $43 shipped for 4 games after my 25% discount code and everything, but I decided to pay with paypal, and after I clicked continue on the paypal page, I see they charged me $127 for the same 4 games, no 50% EA store discount, no free shipping, nor my 25% code was applied. FuckING EA!!!!

I resubmitted an order correctly paying with my CC this time and am now on my way to cancel that 1st one, WTF, horrible costumer service as always.

Edit: was able to quickly do a live chat with an EA store rep and canceled my $127 erroneous order quickly. Use http://support.ea.com/chat/ if you need to chat with costumer service.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#295 pewpewpew

pewpewpew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

Really just awesome sale. Got myself a physical copy of DAOUE for PC. I sort of wanted to give the PS3 version a try but decided I better wait for an even nicer price to take my chances on it. I have Origins on Steam and I am so glad I can now play through the expansion as well as all the DLC. I've pretty much gone digital with my pc games collection but this is one game I consider so good that I want a physical copy in my collection.

#296 mrniceguy8

mrniceguy8

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

Picked up Dragon Age Ultimate Edition. Even with all the DLC currently on sale, it's still the better deal. Can't wait to play Awakenings. It'll make the wait for Dragon Age 2 hurt less.

#297 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

Anyone ever order an out of stock item from them? I ordered Dante's Inferno PSP, but didn't notice till afterwards it was listed as out of stock. Usually on websites if a game is out of stock they don't let you order it, but not EA apparently. Will they ship it when they get more, or just cancel my order?

#298 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

I ordered Army of Two and 40th day.. been wanting both of them for a while for co-op.. couldnt beat 20$ for both.

#299 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

anyone have any codes they are willing to share? please pm me!

#300 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

If anyone has a working 25% off b-day code that wants to sell it, please PM me before you just throw it up here for a lurker to take.