50% Off and Free Shipping at the EA Store - Today Only

• Please log in to reply
646 replies to this topic

#601 JScottB

JScottB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Got a shipping conf. late last night, should be waiting for me tonight! Meanwhile eastore.ea.com claims my password is invalid and won't let me log in (it's been doing this to me on and off, and yes I'm typing it correctly). No biggie, UPS says it's coming.

#602 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

Still "Processing" here :\

#603 cheap from birth

cheap from birth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

just received my order :)

hopefully everyone else gets their orders asap
Posted Image
Posted Image

#604 mtincher

mtincher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

Received my order today.

#605 nddave

nddave

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

Recieved my 3 games.

I got HL2 orange box.
Dantes Inferno Divine PS3
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition.

DAUE came with a Cracked case top corner and it was shipped in the middle of the games in a box.
Check your games over.
Im also responsible for shipping costs back to them for them sending me a broke game.

Posted Image
CAG4LIFE

#606 H4Y4TO

H4Y4TO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

I only got one item off of my order and the other is still in progress I guess? Anyone get something similar?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#607 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

Received my order today.

Same here.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#608 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

Received :360: Orange Box and :ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day today.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#609 MaelstromB

MaelstromB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but does anyone have a 25% coupon or any sort of coupon code that I could use? Please PM me if you do. :) Thanks in advance!

#610 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:00 PM

Ok I am on hold with technical support and what this guy is telling me is that since my order had more than one game it was "flagged." I explained to him that I know other people have received their orders already with no issues.

He asked if I had a order number from one of these orders, I told him no because why would someone post that. If someone could PM their order number I would very much appreciate it.

EDIT\I persisted and he said "someone informed him" that, even though the small print said "one item per order" he said orders were going through, so he would "escalate" my case and get my order to me ASAP.

I got the case number and his name, so I guess all I can do now is wait. What bullshit. :(

#611 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

I received my order yesterday as well.

The Saboteur
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition

All came well packaged and in mint condition. No dislodged discs or cracked cases. Not bad for under $11.

#612 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

anyone have the direct # to customer service. my package was supposedly delivered yesterday but I got nothing. I was home all day and didnt hear UPS truck or package outside. now need to contact them
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#613 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:11 PM

NBA Jam for PS3 arrived today
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#614 Lparsons7641

Lparsons7641

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

So I ordered DAO Ultimate during the last moments of the sale, used the wrong credit card, called 20 minues later, canceled the order. Didn't reorder because the sale ended.Everything seemed smooth, associate was friendly. My credit card statement indicates I was never charged by EA

And I just got the frakking game in the mail?

Will they charge me to send it back?

#615 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:19 PM

My order is still just "In Process". :/

#616 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:31 PM

So I ordered DAO Ultimate during the last moments of the sale, used the wrong credit card, called 20 minues later, canceled the order. Didn't reorder because the sale ended.Everything seemed smooth, associate was friendly. My credit card statement indicates I was never charged by EA

And I just got the frakking game in the mail?

Will they charge me to send it back?

we certainly know they wont charge you to keep it. so do that.

#617 Lparsons7641

Lparsons7641

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

we certainly know they wont charge you to keep it. so do that.

Eh, I know It just feels dishonest. Even if it IS EA.

Also sorta odd because my 360 RROD'ed the other day.

#618 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

Eh, I know It just feels dishonest. Even if it IS EA.

Also sorta odd because my 360 RROD'ed the other day.

keep it. it will cost YOU money to send it back.

#619 rangerdanger

rangerdanger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

Got Medal of Honor today. No damage.

Not bad for free.

#620 Lparsons7641

Lparsons7641

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:44 AM

keep it. it will cost YOU money to send it back.

I suppose, there mistake right? Not like I stole it or anything.

#621 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

lol. you guys got broken games. I on the other hand got nothing. it was supposedly delivered yesterday. I never got it call UPS they told me EA has to file a complaint. Called EA they say they cant help me because order was complete and item delivered told me to call back UPS so they can investigate. Called UPS they told me to call back EA and them to to issue a call to place a tracer on the package. EA is all retarted they dont know why they have to contact UPS when its UPS fault. Now I think I am screwed paid via paypal and tracking # says it was delivered. I was home all day and it wasnt delivered. If I file a complaint with paypal I will probably lose since item was supposedly delivered. If I call my bank I dont know if they will help since I used balance from paypal and money transfer. Anyone with a similar case care to provided me by best options.????
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#622 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

I suppose, there mistake right? Not like I stole it or anything.

Best case scenario: you get a game for free.
Mid case scenario: you get the game you ordered at the discount price, they charge later:
Worst case scenario: you send it back, you're charged for the shipping

i'd keep it

#623 nddave

nddave

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:04 AM

Best case scenario: you get a game for free.
Mid case scenario: you get the game you ordered at the discount price, they charge later:
Worst case scenario: you send it back, you're charged for the shipping

i'd keep it

You can add

Super Worst case scenario: you are charged full price for the game, since you technically canceled and the sale is long over but you still got the game.
CAG4LIFE

#624 ltgeneralkasty

ltgeneralkasty

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

Ive been charge already, though my order is not on their site i contacted them to confirm if it went thru, the EA rep checked it and say its already in shipping department.

try taking your order number from EA and inputing it into UPS Track by Reference (can't post link, too n00b, but goto ups.com then Tracking --> Track Shipments --> Track By Reference). Also input estimate ship dates (1/20-1/25) and your delivery zip code.

I ordered first thing Thursday morning and 3/4 of my order shipped Friday, arrived Monday. The remaining game shipped Monday and arrived Wednesday (was supposed to be Tuesday but stupid snow storms)

#625 ltgeneralkasty

ltgeneralkasty

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

lol. you guys got broken games. I on the other hand got nothing. it was supposedly delivered yesterday. I never got it call UPS they told me EA has to file a complaint. Called EA they say they cant help me because order was complete and item delivered told me to call back UPS so they can investigate. Called UPS they told me to call back EA and them to to issue a call to place a tracer on the package. EA is all retarted they dont know why they have to contact UPS when its UPS fault. Now I think I am screwed paid via paypal and tracking # says it was delivered. I was home all day and it wasnt delivered. If I file a complaint with paypal I will probably lose since item was supposedly delivered. If I call my bank I dont know if they will help since I used balance from paypal and money transfer. Anyone with a similar case care to provided me by best options.????

it wasn't left where noted in the tracking info? any chance a neighbor might have gotten it?

#626 Lparsons7641

Lparsons7641

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

it wasn't left where noted in the tracking info? any chance a neighbor might have gotten it?

This company seems ridiculously incompetent. Either that or they make so much money they don't really care.

#627 Lparsons7641

Lparsons7641

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Yep they charged me. Calling support when their lines open. Not getting off until it's resolved.

#628 ltgeneralkasty

ltgeneralkasty

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

This company seems ridiculously incompetent. Either that or they make so much money they don't really care.

yeah, it was a birtch to deal with Digital River when I bought :360: Splinter Cell Conviction CE from UbiSoft (DR is EA's processing company for online orders). I ended up changing my mind and it took over two weeks to get an email response and someone who could understand the word "return." Ended up selling it on Amazon for better than I paid for.

#629 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

Ok I am on hold with technical support and what this guy is telling me is that since my order had more than one game it was "flagged." I explained to him that I know other people have received their orders already with no issues.

:(

haha I heard the same BS! That my order was flagged as a "risk" And the order was FREE. I only ordered 2 $9.95 games with free shipping and a $20 coupon code haha

they also flagged my Preorder I made LAST YEAR for Dead Space 2. They couldn't give me any valid explanation. So they "escalated" it haha I got my two orders air mailed next day in the morning at 9:30am. I did make sure I got the names of who I was speaking with.

#630 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

On the contrary if you file a complaint with Paypal.. if they didn't get a signature confirmation then they lose..

I got screwed when I shipped something through Ebay like this.. I got delivery confirmation but not Signature confirmation.

No signature then they can't prove you received it. So maybe go that route