50% Off and Free Shipping at the EA Store - Today Only

• Please log in to reply
646 replies to this topic

#121 jeffpm

jeffpm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

Considering I don't play online (with my Xbox 360), is Left 4 Dead GOTY still worth it for $10?

Online is where L4D shines but if you have a friend to play split-screen with, I'd say go ahead and buy it. Playing the campaigns alone isn't a lot of fun, in my opinion.

#122 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

Got Dante's Inferno and Army of Two: 40th Day, plus a couple Sims 3 expansion packs for the wife. Thanks OP definitely some great deals there. :D

#123 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

Man Monopoly Streets is tempting at $20. Am I the only one that thinks it'll be $10 in the not too distant future? Not sure if I should pull the trigger on it. Have a similar problem with NBA Jam @$25 and NFS:HP @$30. I'm thinking I can hold out for $20 though they are good deals. Backlog is too deep to shell out more than $10-20 for a game I'm not going to play right away but I would probably play NBA Jam and NFS cause I've been itching to play them.

#124 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

Playing the campaigns alone isn't a lot of fun, in my opinion.

That's what I wanted to know, thanks!
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#125 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Man Monopoly Streets is tempting at $20. Am I the only one that thinks it'll be $10 in the not too distant future? Not sure if I should pull the trigger on it.

That's what I was thinking. It is $20 now (along with Family Game Night 3) and it can be permanently drop to $20 down the road.

#126 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:28 PM

Sweet got Army of Two: 40th Day.
Can anybody tell me if I should just get Dragon Age Awakening or Ultimate if I already own the original, for the DLC.
Posted Image

#127 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

Bought the hell out of NBA Jam. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 8/15/14   Shovel Knight      |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#128 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

Ultimate has a lot more DLC than just Awakening+Original. Get that instead.

looking at my bookshelf, i see the following sitting there sealed:

Godfather II
Saboteur
Fight Night Round 4
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age Origins UE
NFS

And that's just the EA games.

But I think I'll pick up some games today. I think I have a sickness. Thanks, OP. You rat bastard. :)

edit: I wonder if Dead Space is gonna be the PH version.

#129 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Sweet got Army of Two: 40th Day.
Can anybody tell me if I should just get Dragon Age Awakening or Ultimate if I already own the original, for the DLC.

The ultimate is worth buying at $25. I have both origins and awakening, and after trading both of those in the cost to upgrade is much less than the cost of the DLC.
PEW PEW PEW.

#130 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Got

:ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day
:360: Orange Box

Thanks OP
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#131 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

One more question, I own the PC version of DA:O, should I get Ultimate for PC or try the 360 version?
Posted Image

#132 persianhero

persianhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

i would have gotten mass effect 2 for ps3 if they included it... which they should have!

#133 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

One more question, I own the PC version of DA:O, should I get Ultimate for PC or try the 360 version?

I have the same prob; DA:O on Steam for PC, but no Awakenings or DLC. Wife has DA:O and DA:A on Steam for her PC, but no DLC. When is it considered overbuying? :roll:

#134 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

I got DA:O LE (PC) forever ago and played through most of it. Should I get awakenings or the Ultimate ed? I bought the first DLC pack already as well.

#135 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

I'd go with the 360 version if I were you. Steam would most likely have a better sale on the PC version sometime in the future.
PEW PEW PEW.

#136 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

Decided to pick up Dead Space. For $10 couldn't hurt even though I'm picking up DS2 on Tuesday.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#137 steelcurtain187

steelcurtain187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

Just picked up Dead Space and Dante's Inferno for under $20 total. Thanks for posting, OP!

#138 Chirotera

Chirotera

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

In for Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2. I really want to drop some more money on The Saboteur and Dante's Inferno, but I promised myself I'd cut back a bit for the early part of the year - plus my backlog has about ten games in it to begin with. Sigh.

#139 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

I'm in a similar position to a few of you: own DAO+Awakenings on Steam w/ostagar+shale+wardens keep dlc. I just wish that there was a sale on either the PC DLC or bioware points so I didn't even have to consider buying the ult. edition. I've held out so far, so I guess I can wait until steam has it for really cheap (~$10).

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)

#140 Wish

Wish

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

Oh boy. And I was saving up for an iPod Touch... think I'm gonna have to close my eyes on this one.

#141 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

edit: I wonder if Dead Space is gonna be the PH version.

It is, I bought a copy from them once before and it was PH.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#142 pjarvi

pjarvi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

Picked up:
-Dead Space (360)
-Mass Effect 2 (360)
-Orange Box (360)

$10 each, only disappointment was they didn't have Dead Space Extraction for the Wii in stock. Thought about getting Monopoly Streets and Family Game Night 3, but I expect they'll hit $10 eventually.

#143 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:52 PM

I'm just going to snag L4D1. There are some good deals but I'm just going to wait them out. Thanks OP!

#144 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

I'd go with the 360 version if I were you. Steam would most likely have a better sale on the PC version sometime in the future.

Going with the 360 version then.
Posted Image

#145 beard.

beard.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

Sweet, still had a $15 off EA coupon too. Dante's Inferno and Army of Two: 40th Day for $10 total.

#146 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

It is, I bought a copy from them once before and it was PH.

damn. wonder if i can cancel that one then. thanks.

I have the regular one already but thought I'd pick up a sealed one for the collection.

#147 SilverBulletKY

SilverBulletKY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

damn. wonder if i can cancel that one then. thanks.

I have the regular one already but thought I'd pick up a sealed one for the collection.

I would. It's going to be worth a FORTUNE someday!! Not that platinum hits version though. Not worth disc it's printed on.

#148 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

i would have gotten mass effect 2 for ps3 if they included it... which they should have!

Yeah, if they were stupid.

#149 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

Only one I want is DAO: UE, but I still haven't opened my original disc and the sequel is coming out soon. Guess this means I hang onto my money this time.

#150 Railbird13

Railbird13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:02 PM

bit on NFS:HP for 30, wish they sold more of their PC games with a physical copy and I would have picked up ME2 as well