Medal of Honor: Limited Edition $24.99 FS PS3 & 360

[quote name='Parkerktm']whats the difference between the LE and regular Edition?[/QUOTE]
I think it gives you access to Battfield Bad Company 3 beta and 2 dlc weapons

[quote name='Parkerktm']whats the difference between the LE and regular Edition?[/QUOTE]

Took this from the EA forums:

" MP-7 – Exclusively in the Limited Edition, is a weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle.

• TOZ194 and 870MCS Shotguns and Slugs – Get instant access to these two devastating shotguns and more powerful ammo for close-range fights.

• Spec Ops Class Camouflage – Players can don this unique camouflage to help them disappear into the environment as well as distinguish themselves from the other standard grunts.

• Battlefield 3 Beta – receive an invitation to the beta for another highly-anticipated EA shooter, Battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 is the latest entry in the award-winning shooter franchise from DICE in Stockholm, Sweden.

• Medal of Honor Frontline HD – Only for the PS3 version of the Tier 1 Edition is the classic, Medal of Honor Frontline completely remastered in HD.

I saw this Newegg deal posted a while ago, either at the same price or a little higher, I was just wondering if anyone that ordered the LE then actually got the LE.

[quote name='rainking187']I saw this Newegg deal posted a while ago, either at the same price or a little higher, I was just wondering if anyone that ordered the LE then actually got the LE.[/QUOTE]

Mine arrives tomorrow and Newegg is very good about refunds if you were sold one thing but got something else.

Pretty sure all PS3 versions come with Frontline. I had this game and played it for awhile before black ops came out, since then this game has been pretty much dead, mohstats.com never has more than ~12k people online at once on all systems.

[quote name='Rodster']Mine arrives tomorrow and Newegg is very good about refunds if you were sold one thing but got something else.[/QUOTE]

I just received my copy, it was the LE Edition. :)

[quote name='Rodster']Does anyone know how to access the BF3 beta? :)[/QUOTE]

Sources say it will require the MoH LE disc (like Halo 3, etc. before).

[quote name='sk3tchcom']Sources say it will require the MoH LE disc (like Halo 3, etc. before).[/QUOTE]

I have the MOH LE disc (PS3) but don't know how to access BF3 beta? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']I have the MOH LE disc (PS3) but don't know how to access BF3 beta? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The beta doesn't go live till later on down the road no point to figure it out now since you can't play it

Wish they offered the Medal of Honor Frontline (HD Remaster) for the Xbox 360 version as well. I have both Xbox 360 and PS3 but I'm an achievement wh*re. :bomb: Trophies on the PS3 are like non-alcoholic beer. Sure they look the same, but what's the point.

wow, so there isn't a code? if it just reads the disc, does that mean i can buy this used at gamestop or blockbuster and get in on the bf3 beta? and does the disc itself have "limited edition" printed on the topside of the disc so i'll be able to distinguish between them in store? thanks for any solid answers.

(again, not interested in moh, just bf3 beta)

[quote name='PublikDefender']wow, so there isn't a code? if it just reads the disc, does that mean i can buy this used at gamestop or blockbuster and get in on the bf3 beta? and does the disc itself have "limited edition" printed on the topside of the disc so i'll be able to distinguish between them in store? thanks for any solid answers.

(again, not interested in moh, just bf3 beta)[/QUOTE]

You're given a code inside the game that when you redeem it says the game is LE. The code gave me upgraded weapons and the Clean Sweep DLC for free.

[quote name='PublikDefender']wow, so there isn't a code? if it just reads the disc, does that mean i can buy this used at gamestop or blockbuster and get in on the bf3 beta? and does the disc itself have "limited edition" printed on the topside of the disc so i'll be able to distinguish between them in store? thanks for any solid answers.

(again, not interested in moh, just bf3 beta)[/QUOTE]

the disc says limited edition.

the code was just for DLC and online play.

i am pretty sure they're going to use the LE disc as the "key" to get the game because there's a Battlefield 3 insert but no code attached to it.

[quote name='DesertLeo']does this game require a code to get online? i got a used one from goozex on the way...[/QUOTE]
The online pass code for Medal Of Honor is not need to play the game online, despite stories to the contrary.

It is in fact a code to get additional content, the Objective Raid mode and maybe future content. However, you can skip the entry process and still play Combat Mission, Team Assault and others.

This is in contrast to recent EA Sports games such as FIFA 11 which did require the code to play mutliplayer.
http://news.tgn.tv/medal-of-honor-online-code-not-required-to-play-online/

I got a new copy from Amazon coming soon, P.M. if interested for the code to complete your game. ;)

[quote name='ianoid']Aw dang, I'm getting this craptastic shooter just to get at that Battlefield 3 beta. OK then.[/QUOTE]

It's actually pretty fun. And the main DLC is on sale this week for 400 points.

bread's done
Back