Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe $12.99 FS 360

[quote name='cag1125']I was under the impression that a lot of these discs were unreadable. Can anyone answer if that is still the case?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a copy of the 360 version last week from Newegg at this price, combo deal with Batman: Gotham Knight DVD, and it installed to my HDD and plays just fine. Haven't tried playing straight off the disc but I'm sure that works as well.

I've never heard that before now. The internet makes a huge stink out of even the smallest bugs so I have a very hard time believing that this is even real.

No It's real because someone in the last thread said they got two defective discs from Newegg.

It's a small chance but a chance none the less. At this rate I'm just waiting for a new MK considering how medicore this one was. I'm sure I'll pick this up someday because I buy all major fighting games on the 360 (in fact this is the only one I don't own outside of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and the Dragon Ball ones) and I'm sure this will be even cheaper used or new someday.

Decent game for $13. The PS3 copy I received from Newegg is working fine and dandy for those of you wondering. I bought it bundled with Batman Gotham Knight.

Pretty fun game but might have to get it again to use w/the new TE stick coming out sametime as MK9 in April. Hopefully by then, it'll be less $$$ but I doubt it if it's already $15 shipped.

Dude this game is a mus. I bought it on release day and spent months playing it online. Most people don't like it because of how the controls feel, but I think the controls are perfect for this game, and if it were done any other way this game would suck. Really, spend time mastering the moves and learning the characters, and you'll realize how great this game really is.

My stats are 993 wins and 137 loses online.

Main character is BATMAN (beetchezz) because he's the only guy without superpowers, AND IT FEELS SATISFYING TO BEAT CHARACTERS WITH SUPERPOWERS USING MARTIAL ARTS.

bread's done
Back