Army of Two: The 40th Day (360) $19.96

Not really that great considering it was $10 on the EA Store for the better part of the day during 50% off sale, but thanks.

[quote name='blindinglights']Not really that great considering it was $10 on the EA Store for the better part of the day during 50% off sale, but thanks.[/QUOTE]

I feel like a dunce for missing that *doh*. I didn't even bother checking the EA Store the other day because I forgot about this game. Oh well.

[quote name='kroberts11']I feel like a dunce for missing that *doh*. I didn't even bother checking the EA Store the other day because I forgot about this game. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

me too. I even went to the site, choose 360 games, went through like 2 pages and then closed the window. Dang it, I would've jumped on it for $10!

[quote name='brianace']It's dropped to 19.99 new, 17.99 used at Gamestop (both PS3 and 360).
Also, this game is shitty.[/QUOTE]

Some people said the same for the original Army of Two. I, and many others, thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the wonky teammate A.I. at times. This game supposedly fixed that, not to mention cutting back on the frat-house humor and allowing more gameplay freedom than the first.

On any case, well worth the cheapass price I paid for it during the EA sale ($3.60 after coupon code).

[quote name='blindinglights']Not really that great considering it was $10 on the EA Store for the better part of the day during 50% off sale, but thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's where I picked up mine :)

Controls and dialogue are better than the first, and the graphics are great, but I still had to force myself through it after buying it for $7.50. The problem is that it introduces all of it's gameplay elements about 30 minutes in; then it spends the next 7 hours looping them over and over with absolutely no distinctions other than setting.

Definitely better coop than single-player, but not good either way.

Yeah, after playing the first one, I cannot imagine this being all that great. None the less I did pick it up for PS3 during the EA Store 50% off sale yesterday.

paid $29.99 months ago for this during one of gamestops power sales and it is still brand new and sealed in my backlog. dammit.

Well I am glad to hear the second game is better than the first. Honestly, I love this site, but I am spending too much money on games because I cannot pass up a some of the deals that roll through here. All of them end up sitting around till I give them away or trade them into GameStop.

I hated Ao2:TFD. I loved the first, and the second is a definite gameplay improvement, but the levels are so dull and the plot so awful that the game never gets fun. With a co-op buddy, it's enjoyable, but the game is still pretty subpar.

Figures it drops as soon as I bought it as part of Amazon's B2G1 Free offer. If anything, I paired it up two other $28-$30 games, meaning I got it for free (about $20 per title, which is the same end result).

Got this for $10 at the EA 50% off sale which was the right price point for me. Barely played the first one but if it's a large improvement I may like it.

bread's done
Back