Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Official PlayStation Vita Thread - 11/4: FW 3.00 Coming Just in Time for the PS4 Launch!

• Please log in to reply
3321 replies to this topic

#3001 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Xseed announced a couple of new Vita games for 2013:

]Valhalla Knights 3
PS Vita, Fall 2013 – The fourth title published by XSEED Games in the popular Valhalla Knights action RPG series, Valhalla Knights 3 features a robust character creation system and brings intense seven-on-seven party-based combat to the PS Vita. Players can select from one of seven races and one of twenty job classes such as Fighter, Mage, Thief, Priest, Akatoki or Archer, while also equipping two sub-jobs. Players can adventure with a party of their own making or brave the wilds alone and seamlessly engage in real-time combat to earn skill points for upgrading and unlocking abilities unique to each job class.

Ys: Memories of Celceta
PS Vita, Fall 2013 – An extensive reimagining of (and pseudo-sequel to) Ys IV, one of the only Ys games never before released in the west, this title puts more enemies on screen than ever before and features the largest, most non-linear overworld in Ys history, boasting superlative graphics and a triumphant evolution of the fast-paced gameplay that has made this series a timeless action RPG mainstay. As the game opens, long-time protagonist Adol Christin finds himself alone, dazed and confused in a strange land, and must piece together his memories of how he got here and why, all the while struggling to determine whom he can trust.

#3002 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just tried to play Uncharted for the first time and I guess it's just me but the controls are impossible. The thumb sticks are just too small for me to play a shooter apparently. Hope we get some more good RPGs or this thing will be collecting dust...

#3003 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Just tried to play Uncharted for the first time and I guess it's just me but the controls are impossible. The thumb sticks are just too small for me to play a shooter apparently. Hope we get some more good RPGs or this thing will be collecting dust...

It takes some getting used to but I was pretty proficient after several hours.

#3004 Brownjohn

Brownjohn

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

It takes some getting used to but I was pretty proficient after several hours.

Thumbstick + gyroscope for aiming works pretty well.

#3005 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Thumbstick + gyroscope for aiming works pretty well.

+1

This method worked well for me and got the headshot trophy fairly easily.

#3006 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

So let me get this straight. Basically there is no Monster Haunter 4 coming out for the Vita. After the whole RE:R stink I think it's pretty clear where Crapcom stands with the Vita. My love/hate relationship with Capcom is leaning on the hate side these days!! So sad :(
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#3007 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, they got cock blocked by nintendo on MH4.

#3008 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, they got cock blocked by nintendo on MH4.

http://www.playeratt...4-vita-rumours/

FWIW if you Google "Monster Hunter 4 Vita" most of what you see is the rumor that Capcom was planning a simultaneous release but from what I'm gathering, was purely a rumor that was squashed and not even reported that it had been squashed by all those sites.

I just want for the Vita to do well. Never played a MH game before but seemed like it would be a great seller enough that even I would give it a shot. I think the key is to put a game out that even people who never played said series before would want to play. Wishful thinking.
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#3009 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Are you playing with or without autoaim?

#3010 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Uncharted was tough at first for me too. Then I realized that it utilizes the gyroscope for aiming as well. So that was throwing my analog stick aiming off. You can go in and turn that off if you do not like the gyroscope aiming. I did and the headshots started pouring in.
Posted Image

#3011 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

So can someone help me with possibly creating a EU PSN account on one Vita memory card. I'm wondering if I would be able to just switch between the two cards to go back and forth of EU and US accounts. Or is there more involved?
Posted Image

#3012 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Might be better to wait. I've heard that the same sales will come stateside in a couple of weeks.

#3013 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Might be better to wait. I've heard that the same sales will come stateside in a couple of weeks.

But they do get different free PS Plus content.
Posted Image

#3014 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Is there a netflix app for the Vita?

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#3015 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Is there a netflix app for the Vita?

Yes

#3016 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Found it thanks.

#3017 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

More gameplay of Muramasa: The Demon Blade:

#3018 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Can anybody tell me if a Vita with the Mad catz armor shell on it will fit in the Vita charging cradle?

#3019 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

Vita only sold 35k units last month. Lets hope next month has some good news.

#3020 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Playstation +, I thank you for saving me money I was gonna spend on Uncharted and Gravity rush which I can now spend on a game a different game I want. :)

#3021 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Today is the last day to register your vita through the referral program for a $20 PSN card:

http://www.reddit.co...20_psn_card_by/

http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

referral codes to try:

Unfortunately I never received a referral code to give out but I still get the $20 PSN by using one of those codes.

#3022 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Today is the last day to register your vita through the referral program for a $20 PSN card:

referral codes to try:

Unfortunately I never received a referral code to give out but I still get the $20 PSN by using one of those codes.

Used a referral code off the Reddit thread and it said it's processing. Thanks!
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#3023 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

I had to go check that out!

Thanks Anexanhume!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3024 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

referral codes to try:

Fuck I missed out on that :(

#3025 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Everyone, remember that Wild Arms, Patapon, Piyotama and Patchwork Heroes are free for ALL vita owners on PSN this week.

#3026 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

Everyone, remember that Wild Arms, Patapon, Piyotama and Patchwork Heroes are free for ALL vita owners on PSN this week.

PS Vita: play all of your PSOne and PSP favorites. You know, much unlike your PSP.
Posted Image

#3027 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

PS Vita: play all of your PSOne and PSP favorites. You know, much unlike your PSP.

The nicer screen and better controls is enough to make me interested in PSP games. I never really got into the PSP as a platform but I enjoy PSP games on the Vita, especially for free.

#3028 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

PS Vita: play all of your FREE PSOne and PSP favorites. You know, much unlike your PSP.

Fixed that for you :D

#3029 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Free? tsk tsk. Might want to fix that again, I wouldn't make such an erroneous statement.
Posted Image

#3030 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Free? tsk tsk. Might want to fix that again, I wouldn't make such an erroneous statement.

?

These aren't PS+ "free" games, they're available for download to everyone for keeps.