Dead Space Extraction (Wii) $10.99 at Newegg

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
wii.gif
Dead Space: Extraction $10.99

at this price it's kinda' worth it. Though the DC quality graphics had me picking it up more comfortably at $7 during a Walmart clearance sale.

May as well just get the PS3 Dead Space 2 LE next week or buy it off the PSN. HD, trophies, and Move/DS3 support is worth it.

You guys say this as if everyone here has a PS3, which isn't true, of course.

For non-PS3 owners or those with a 360, this is a good deal. Walmart had it for $8 shortly after the holidays. A solid game experience. Short (like a good popcorn movie) and no replay value (like a good popcorn movie).

Easily the best on-rails shooter I've played since Time Crisis 3 and Panzer-Dragoon Orta.

Not to mention its an awesome prequel to Dead Space. You'll see a bunch of locations that are extremely familiar. As a big fan of the Dead Space IP, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Cant wait to play through it again on Tuesday.

[quote name='crupp']Not to mention its an awesome prequel to Dead Space. You'll see a bunch of locations that are extremely familiar. As a big fan of the Dead Space IP, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Cant wait to play through it again on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Agreed; it's really well executed and the presentation/voice acting is phenomenal. I actually ended up getting Dead Space on my 360 because I loved this one so much.

Still haven't finished DS1 yet, though. No time lately to play :whistle2:( I was hoping to be done w/ it before DS2 hits stores, but that won't happen now. It's for the best though, as DS2 will probably have dropped by the time I buy it.

bread's done
Back