Kmartgamer 4.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7385 replies to this topic

#7381 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

Dynasty Warriors 7 $10 still scheduled to happen?

And Stock Boy, is the game scheduled to be in stores next Tuesday or just shipped?

Thanks for confirming (just wanted to seal the deal so to speak....)
Posted Image

#7382 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

I am not complaining but more like wondering, why is it a 20 Gift card if they dont have any 4000 point cards or the 50 dollar PSN card when you are going to be saving 30 dollars on the cards. So wouldnt you get a 30 dollar gift card if the store doesnt have any?

#7383 SHC Stock Boy

SHC Stock Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

Stock boy-do most stores have the 4000 pt cards in stock? I see the front page has 20 dollar GC for those that bought Crysis2 and no card in stock.. Just curious if they are low in most stores.

To be honest I can't check points cards, they are managed by a 3rd party and not me but each time we get a report on the stock levels, stores typically have tons of them. The only thing is the company that manages them does all the gift cards and phone cards too so I think these sometimes get mixed around.

#7384 EvilET

EvilET

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

I'd like to get both a Blue and Black 3DS. Do the same 2/account SYWR apply here?
Spoiler

#7385 SHC Stock Boy

SHC Stock Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

Dynasty Warriors 7 $10 still scheduled to happen?

And Stock Boy, is the game scheduled to be in stores next Tuesday or just shipped?

Thanks for confirming (just wanted to seal the deal so to speak....)

As far as I know it should be in the stores prior to Tuesday so it should be all set for you on 3/29.

#7386 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

The thread is dead, long live the thread.