Photo
- - - - -

My own contest! Enter to win $100 in games!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

[Edit- null]

Edited by Blade, 27 January 2011 - 12:12 AM.

Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#2 Badman

Badman

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

Ohh dang...

#3 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

for someone that's been here for 6 years I'd think you'd know that this post goes into the referral section...:roll:

#4 rogXue

rogXue

Bringer of Death

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

for someone that's been here for 6 years I'd think you'd know that this post goes into the referral section...:roll:

for someone who's been here a year and a half you should know we hate assholes...

#5 undeadzombie420

undeadzombie420

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

signed up and voted!

#6 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

This is a referral thread. It has been moved.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#7 Yoshi dwyn

Yoshi dwyn

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:00 AM

sean
yoshidwyn
[ichicgo@yahoo.com]