Matrix 4 3D, Will Smith as Robin Hood in "Hood"

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:41 AM

They're all close enough. All asian fighting might as well be referred to as karate.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#62 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

The dumbest thing about that movie was that despite being called Karate Kid, Jackie Chan taught him kung-fu.

It was originally called Kung-Fu Kid.

Destro1.gif            DestroVega.jpg

#63 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

It was originally called Kung-Fu Kid.

It's a damn good thing Jaden was only 12 when the movie came out or they would have had to call it 'Kung-Fu Teenager'

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#64 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

Exactly, it doesn't matter if it's Karate or Kung Fu or Taekwondo, if it's Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, it's all the same thing, what's the difference?

Because they are different.

There are those out there that like to scream racial insensitivity.

#65 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

Pretty sure spaz is being sarcastic. Anyway, no the title doesn't fit, and Kung-Fu kid would have at least made sense. Might as well call the next Pirates movie "Ninjas of the Carribean" cause you know, what's the difference?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#66 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:15 AM

"Ninjas of the Carribean"

For the record I would say the Dragon Lord from the 3rd Pirates move, is part ninja.

#67 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:40 AM

And actually mixing ninjas and pirates into one movie would be fucking awesome.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#68 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:09 AM

Careful we shouldn't probably give anyone any ideas, they may try to put Keanu Reeves and Will Smith into a Ninjas of the Caribbean movie.

#69 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:15 AM

^ I think he is a good actor, but he's been in shitty movies.

I don't care what anyone says, "I am Legend" was horrible, as was "Wild, Wild West."

I thought "Hancock" was also terrible, but that at least is debatable, as is "Independence Day" a movie a lot of people love, but it's so fucking corny.

Never saw "I, Robot" and I'll give his two sequels a pass cause they weren't great but they are sequels.

"Independence Day" was a piece of propaganda. It's so Pro-U.S. I want to throw up. It's surprising that the U.S. Military wouldn't endorse it just because of mentioning Area 51 given how much of a giant hand-job it is to us.
Seriously if you love ID4 just look back and be completely open or just be open and you'll see it clear as day.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#70 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:01 AM

It's not propaganda. It's more like truth. Like a documentary.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#71 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

"Independence Day" was a piece of propaganda. It's so Pro-U.S. I want to throw up. It's surprising that the U.S. Military wouldn't endorse it just because of mentioning Area 51 given how much of a giant hand-job it is to us.
Seriously if you love ID4 just look back and be completely open or just be open and you'll see it clear as day.

That's deep, man. Sounds like you've really got that movie all figured out. Did you come up with this clever analysis all on your own?
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

Maybe he means jingoistic, instead of propaganda?

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#73 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:28 AM

Actually I suppose jingoistic works better because it's a movie and not a documentary. I just remember looking back and realizing how heavy handed it seemed.
Sure the special effects are great and all and it has some fun action but jeez if it isn't a fucking ad for the Air Force and the Military to a lesser extent.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".