Photo
- - - - -

DEAD DEAL: Batman: Brave and The Bold Wii - $15 Target (in store only)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

After finally biting on this deal, I can say this game is a pretty good investment for kids/wives/girlfriends that don't play videogames much. It's got a similar set-up to the LEGO games in that if you die, you just lose points. So far the only thing I haven't been incredibly fond of is the dialogue. It's funny at times, but these characters never shut up. They talk throughout the entire mission, then there's screen after screen of banter when you finally catch up to someone.

It makes me really want to watch the show though. I've seen a few episodes and I wish I had seen it when it was still being aired.
Posted Image

#62 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

Picked it up today for game time with the kids. Haven't tried it yet, but maybe tonight if they behave. If not, I'll probably try it myself. Hell, it is Batman after all.

Now Playing: Undecided
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (12) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#63 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

I stopped by my local Target in Milltown NJ and this rung up $29.99 (According to the employee who pulled this out of the glass case and rung it up, unless he was retarded)

Is this YMMV or do I have to print out the webpage? Will BestBuy or Walmart Price Match this?

Posted Image

#64 theironunkind

theironunkind

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:42 PM

Rang up as 29.99 for me on Sunday as well, sadly. Deal should be marked dead or moved to clearance thread.

#65 manasteel88

manasteel88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

I stopped by my local Target in Milltown NJ and this rung up $29.99 (According to the employee who pulled this out of the glass case and rung it up, unless he was retarded)

Is this YMMV or do I have to print out the webpage? Will BestBuy or Walmart Price Match this?

Went to Best Buy customer service last night and told the girl "Target has this game for $15 online."

15 minutes later I walked out with Brave and the Bold for $5+tax after I used my $10 reward coupon.

Best Buy price matches Walmart, Target, Sears, and many other stores and their websites. I don't think I've purchased a game from their in the past year without going to customer service.

Deal is Dead though as Target.com is showing MSRP of the game.

#66 dchrisd

dchrisd

Vamanos Pest!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

Confirmed. Checked Target.com and yep, price is $29.99.

Crap!!! Tried to pick it up last week, but my store was out. Employee didn't give a raincheck saying it was a permanent price drop.

#67 zane_7849

zane_7849

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

The price change team fixed this price in my store too. I picked it up last week while on sale though.