Photo
- - - - -

EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#61 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

Pre-ordered 3rd Birthday: Twisted Edition and Tactics Orge Premium Edition. Will hold off to see about Dissida and Lords of Arcana.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#62 thegreek

thegreek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Damn, why does the UK get all the good stuff?

You mean like Haggis??

#63 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:33 AM

Very Tempted by 3rd birthday and Tactics Ogre.... I only want to get one though
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#64 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

You mean like Haggis??

And poor dentistry?

#65 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

Could always keep the amazon pre-order, get the cards, then return it without them. Let your own ethics dictate that one I suppose.

does that even work? I would think they would want everything back.

and does anyone think these will be worth collecting? With they be worth more later on considering its a psp game on a dead format??

Posted Image

#66 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Im curious to know how this UK website works. Do I have to create an account with a UK address?? Or can i use my US address? And do they take all major credit cards? And lastly do they bill u immediately or like amazon, once the game ships??

Thanks, as im really interested in these LE editions.
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#67 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

^^all your Q's are pretty much addressed in the OP:

Some notes about Zavvi:

• They do ship overseas.
  • They are pretty prompt at shipping overseas. 2.49 GBP per item shipping cost
  • They do not charge you if you pre-order the item right away. They charge when it ships like Amazon.com does
  • I have ordered 2 things from them and both have arrived in good condition and the packaging was fine.

#68 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

^^all your Q's are pretty much addressed in the OP:

Thank You for quoting the OP.

And I will also edit it to reflect payment methods that they take. :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#69 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

for the OP.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

Well, they're starting to come because I was charged for (I'm assuming) Lord of Arcana! Can't wait to see what this badboy looks like in person!

#71 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

does that even work? I would think they would want everything back.

and does anyone think these will be worth collecting? With they be worth more later on considering its a psp game on a dead format??

You could also ebay the Tactics Ogre game. I want the cards, but ordered the LE edition from the zaavi too. I'll throw the game on ebay or sell it to a CAG at cost, if anybody is interested (shipping will be standard USPS rate)
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#72 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

Well, they're starting to come because I was charged for (I'm assuming) Lord of Arcana! Can't wait to see what this badboy looks like in person!

Please post pics when you get it. I didn't order Arcana, hoping for a price drop. :D

Also updated the OP with the picture of the Twisted Edition of 3rd B-Day. Thanks to Sleepy180!

The US Street Date was announced officially today for it. March 29th. So I would assume the UK release will be close to there abouts. Once there is a solid one I will update.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#73 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

After thinking about it for a couple days, I broke down and pre-ordered Tatics Ogre and The 3rd Birthday. Was going to wait until I could get both cheap, but those LEs are too pretty to pass up.
Posted Image
Games Completed '08 (32) - '09 (43) - '10 (48) - '11 (43) -'12 (15)
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#74 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

No soundtrack for 3rd birthday? What are those cards, some kind of lithographs?

#75 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

No soundtrack for 3rd birthday? What are those cards, some kind of lithographs?

I'm curious about this, too. The OP says there is a soundtrack but the pic doesn't show any soundtrack. It's a dealbreaker for me, so I'd really like to know what the 3rd birthday LE includes.

#76 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:22 PM

Didn't get LoA, but put in for the other three... seem like a pretty good deal at $40-ish each, and Zavvi was pretty on-the-ball the last time I shopped there.... hopefully my CC company won't put up another fraud alert for an international purchase and my order won't get delayed like last time.

#77 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

I'm curious about this, too. The OP says there is a soundtrack but the pic doesn't show any soundtrack. It's a dealbreaker for me, so I'd really like to know what the 3rd birthday LE includes.

Changing it right now. Yeah the LE doesn't have a soundtrack. The leak from a month or two ago said it would.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#78 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

Those art books don't look very good :-#

I heard the original Dissidia's art book was lackluster as well if it's any sign of what Square is doing with these titles. I'm jealous of EU getting all the LEs, but I really have never seen a good one from Square yet. Not that these are very pricy.

#79 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

I'm still gonna pick it up, but I admit I'm a little disappointed about not having the soundtrack.

#80 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:24 PM

I'm curious if there will be an LE for Final Fantasy IV Complete??

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#81 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

In for 3rd Birthday and Tactics Orge... I was gonna get both but why not pay pretty much the same and get the LE. At those prices I couldn't really say no.

Thanks OP! I'll have to keep an eye on this site as I wish I would have been aware of it for FFXIII's CE :P

#82 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

I'll just keep my Amazon preorder for Tactics Ogre as I'd rather not wait two more weeks. I'll probably get The 3rd Birthday here though.

#83 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

In for 3rd Birthday and Tactics Orge... I was gonna get both but why not pay pretty much the same and get the LE. At those prices I couldn't really say no.

Thanks OP! I'll have to keep an eye on this site as I wish I would have been aware of it for FFXIII's CE :P

I really like the FFXIII CE too :D

Also I was looking over Zavvi last night and noticed the KH:BBS LE from back in September is sold out. So if anyone wants one you probably will have to go the ebay route.

Posted Image

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#84 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:59 AM

ordered tactics ogre and 3rd bday. costs about the same if I were to get it at gs but it comes with goodies. only drawback is that i'll have to wait longer to play.=(

#85 quatrevav35

quatrevav35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

For some reason when I select paypal as a payment method, it will automatically go to "unable to process" after I hit "confirm." >.<

#86 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

For some reason when I select paypal as a payment method, it will automatically go to "unable to process" after I hit "confirm." >.<

Same here. :/ I had to use a cc.

#87 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

Also I was looking over Zavvi last night and noticed the KH:BBS LE from back in September is sold out. So if anyone wants one you probably will have to go the ebay route.

Ugh. I really want that now.

#88 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Preordered Tactics Ogre last night. Not sure I'm going to bother with Arcana, and there's still plenty of time for the other two.

#89 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Edited by Zaku77, 03 February 2011 - 08:22 PM.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

#90 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

I broke down and got Tactics Ogre as well. I don't have any of the series, but this seems like a good place to start. lol

The Birth By Sleep is pretty nice. The art-book is awesome!