Smoking kills - a public service announcement

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BuckinKaeding

BuckinKaeding

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

This is a video I made because cigarettes killed my friend. Please take this to heart.

Thanks

ADDICTED TO SERIAL DRAMAS!

#2 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

:shock:

#3 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:20 AM

0_o

UjCoyFa.png

#4 pittpizza

pittpizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Stupid.
Wii-Sixty FTWiin. Fanboys STFU & GTFO!

Now playing: Assassin's Creed 2, Battlestations Pacific, Madden 10, Army of Two, 40th Day.

Recently beat: Bioshock (again).

#5 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:38 AM

Pretty Good.

Question.

Why does the cigarette smoke a cigarette? Wouldn't another Cigarette come and kill the Cigarette that killed the man? Kinda like a never ending cycle?

#6 mission42

mission42

To start, press any key

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

Pretty Good.

Question.

Why does the cigarette smoke a cigarette? Wouldn't another Cigarette come and kill the Cigarette that killed the man? Kinda like a never ending cycle?

:applause:

I'd have taken this more seriously if the guy wasn't in skinny jeans...
Posted Image

#7 BuckinKaeding

BuckinKaeding

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:30 AM

LOL Skinny Jeans. I'm making fun of my friend right now. He was the cigarette in this vid.

#8 wesdw369

wesdw369

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

the problem is most smokers already know the health effects. we just either dont care or are too addicted to care. its our own fault when we get sick. i understand the second hand smoke issue, which is why i smoke away from crowds. what next a video on sugar killing? a video on eating too much? drinking too much? being to lazy? not being a dick just saying the warnings are all over the pack, tv, radio, magazines.

on a lighter note care to give us a rundown of what you used to make it? including camera, effects, anything? also nice quality but i hope you werent thinking it would get people to quit, it came off too funny esp the ciggs face when sawing the guy up. aside from that it came off very high quality until you dropped the fbomb
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Gden

Gden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

Does anyone else get a family guy vibe from that video? I think its the crying as he's sawing the guy up.
I'm not changing my signature until Busou Renkin, and Trizenon get licensed.
FC: Pokemon Pearl - 1160-6253-4611
Posted Image

#10 BuckinKaeding

BuckinKaeding

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

the problem is most smokers already know the health effects. we just either dont care or are too addicted to care. its our own fault when we get sick. i understand the second hand smoke issue, which is why i smoke away from crowds. what next a video on sugar killing? a video on eating too much? drinking too much? being to lazy? not being a dick just saying the warnings are all over the pack, tv, radio, magazines.

on a lighter note care to give us a rundown of what you used to make it? including camera, effects, anything? also nice quality but i hope you werent thinking it would get people to quit, it came off too funny esp the ciggs face when sawing the guy up. aside from that it came off very high quality until you dropped the fbomb

No, we don't have any intention on making people quit. Its just a joke. I don't know the exact model, but the camera was a Canon SLR with some kind of expensive lens on it. I'll ask our camera man when I see him tonight what it was.

Thanks for the comments though. The voice over at the end seems to be the biggest thing people don't like so far.

#11 BuckinKaeding

BuckinKaeding

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

Oh he just hopped on facebook.

Canon Rebel t2i

#12 Fuzi0n

Fuzi0n

"What's a Nubian?"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

Awesome video. Cigarettes fucking suck.

#13 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:21 AM

i think america gets it. smoking is bad. leave the horse alone.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 wesdw369

wesdw369

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:36 AM

looking at it again knowing its not trying to get people to quit and less serious its funny as hell
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:42 AM

Telling people that smoking is bad for you is like telling people pro wrestling is fake. Everyone already knows, but for some reason people think they're the only ones in the world smart enough to possess this information.

#16 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

Wait...people actually still smoke cigarettes?

:rofl:

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif