GameStop gift cards at 7% discount from Card Woo (fs)

Wow a $50 gift card for $46. This is why I don't like card woo. A savings of a WHOPPING 4 dollars. Awesome.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Wow a $50 gift card for $46. This is why I don't like card woo. A savings of a WHOPPING 4 dollars. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

from now on, please give me 4 dollars every time you buy something. just consider it part of the price of whatever you're buying.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Wow a $50 gift card for $46. This is why I don't like card woo. A savings of a WHOPPING 4 dollars. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

That is because you are a small thinker. You should buy $50 Million in GC's for only $46 Million, then you would save a WHOPPING $4 MILLION!

Since this is Cheapassgamer I can assume we're all gamers, so you're going to put that GS $ to use anyway.

This is basically a free $4. But you just can't please everyone can you? :roll:

Yeah I can't really complain over $4, especially if there's something you know you want.

better deals on ebay
Do buyers generally have to deal with the same woes as sellers do when buying GCs, DLC, etc. on ebay or is it pretty much a sure thing?

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Yeah I can't really complain over $4, especially if there's something you know you want.

Do buyers generally have to deal with the same woes as sellers do when buying GCs, DLC, etc. on ebay or is it pretty much a sure thing?[/QUOTE]

As long as there's ebay/paypal buyer protection it's a sure thing. If you don't get what you paid for, you first contact the seller and try and work it out, if that fails ebay/paypal will refund your money. I usually only buy from members with 100% positive, or close to that, and preferably those that have been members for a few years.

I've got a B2G1 coupon for renewing my power up card that I've been wanting to use... hell, might as well buy a couple of these gift cards and save a few more bucks. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back