EA FLash Deal: 60% off NBA Jam F/Ship w/ 700 likes on Facebook

Was just about to post this then i did a search and this popped up.

Makes the game about $20 with free shipping and sounds like a win to me.

[quote name='acsguitar']EA will be selling NBA Jam for 60 percent off with free shipping if enough people like http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals

Not sure if you have to like the status or the actual facebook page.

Good deal though if shipping is free.[/QUOTE]

The page has 13,000+ likes so it's not that. It's no different than in the past, you like the status, not the page. More specifcally 700 likes before tipoff of the Heat/Cavs game which starts at 7:30pm.

[quote name='nypickle']The page has 13,000+ likes so it's not that. It's no different than in the past, you like the status, not the page. More specifcally 700 likes before tipoff of the Heat/Cavs game which starts at 7:30pm.[/QUOTE]

Gracias updated

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Is this only for PC ?[/QUOTE]

Don't think they have the new NBA Jam for PC. This is definitely for PS3/Xbox 360 and more than likely also the Wii version.

[quote name='nypickle']Don't think they have the new NBA Jam for PC. This is definitely for PS3/Xbox 360 and more than likely also the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

Well, duh! lol, I have no idea what I was thinking. Now I'm really excited and hoping this happens so I can start playing some NBA Jam!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Liked.

Hopefully I can get in on this deal if it happens.[/QUOTE]

be alert and be quick is what I recommend. People tend to fall asleep waiting and by the time they react it's too late. Make sure you already have an EA Store account now so you don't have to waste time creating one as you try to get in on the deal. Maybe have the version of NBA Jam you want already in your cart too so you can just hit "Checkout" on the bottom of their page and apply the discount code when its announced.

The way this is looking, you're gonna be able to get it for $20 in more places. (Can a $20 amazon lightning deal be far behind?) No need to kill yourself over this deal and keep jumping through EA's social networking deal hoops.

Likes jumped up 300 in the few minutes since I looked last. Guessing they will reach their goal within 2 hours.

I had the same idea as nypickle. I've got my 360 version ready to go in my cart now. I missed the NFS sale because I was at work and I'm not missing this one.

oh for the record, this game is fantastic if you are old school.

I dont know if you'd like it or not if you never played the original in the arcade.

I probably won't get in on this deal, but I liked it anyway to help the cause. Pretty fun game when I had it from Gamefly and will probably pick it up again down the line.

Amazon TIV for the 360 version is $27, and $25 for the PS3. I feel like this is one of those games I'll play for a few hours then get bored of it. With those trade-in values I'll likely break even or make some money so I'll be in.

It'll let me use the code again. Think I'll just wait till I can score a second copy for PS3 for $10 and let someone else enjoy the game now.

Trying to get one, site is screwy though...paypal just opened so looks like a go though.

$20 is definitely my price point for some good nostalgic gameplay!

Dang, these flash deals are really broken. You add the coupon and item to your account. Price is good. Go to checkout and the price jumps to $60 I'm sorry if it's in my basket already you shouldn't be able to change the price during the verify your order phase. I'm wondering if they do these deals to see how many people will pay full price wihtout realizing it.

$21.28 for me.
I'm on the fence, but what sealed it is that Amazon is still offering $25. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I have a soft spot for NBA Jam. If I get into it awesome, if not I should be able to break even.

bread's done
Back