Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Kings. Reign. Supreme.

kingsLarge.jpg

The current reigning Ring Of Honor Tag Team champions Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero....

277px-Sara_Del_Rey.jpg

.... and Sara Del Ray form the.....

Kings
Of
Wrestling

This Wiki entry gives tons of backround and info on the Kings Of Wrestling.

[quote name='JP']Eve coming out. Maybe we get to see Kong appear.[/QUOTE]

I also want Kong to come out and make me care.

From the other thread:

[quote name='HydroX']Why do people keep bringing up Sting going to WWE? He's made it abundantly clear numerous times over the past 20 years that he will never sign with Vince.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Never see Sting there, except possibly in a HoF only appearance. Granted, if they did sign him and managed to keep that a secret I would probably mark out like mad, especially if they used his old music from WCW when he went all Crow. With that little girl voice-over. Never happen though.

[quote name='HydroX']Maybe it was Mistico. :D[/QUOTE]
That seems more possible than Sting. Still think it's Taker though.

Seriously. Dance off. This is some bullshit. However, someone better GIF Cole dancing too.

It's right about now that Mark Henry really has to miss the Nation of Domination. He might as well team up with Mae Young again...

[quote name='HydroX']They probably have yet to debut Kong because they can't think of a name stupid enough to give her.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure WWE Creative could come up with some racist equivalent of Jemima Jenkins™ in about 2 minutes. They're just waiting on Jim Johnston to write another guitar-wanking tune to give her.

EDIT: Alternately, they have a name and theme music for her to use, but they can't find the old Shelton Benjamin's momma outfits they have stored away in one of their 18-wheelers.

[quote name='HydroX']
Maybe it was Mistico. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JP']
That seems more possible than Sting. Still think it's Taker though.[/QUOTE]

Well it could be Mistico since they gotta come up with a new thing for him. I heard he Can't be "Mistico"

[quote name='Demolition Man']Sad that between the two teams in this "dance off" that Cole easily beat them.[/QUOTE]

It was a good way to waste about 5-7 minutes of tv time and make for everyone to wish for commercials.

I looked up Henry to see what he's actually done weightlifting, and he's the all–time world raw squat record holder, he squatted 953 pounds. He also deadlifted 903 pounds, but that's only the record for Super Heavyweight.

[quote name='LoveLost']So how many Pedigrees do y'all think HHH will do in the movie Chaperon?[/QUOTE]
Only one, but probably goes through at least a dozen bottles of water. Probably threatens a kid with a sledgehammer at some point.

[quote name='LoveLost']Well it could be Mistico since they gotta come up with a new thing for him. I heard he Can't be "Mistico"[/QUOTE]

Mistico will spend at least 6 months in FCW. WWE (Vince especially) *hates* Lucha Libre style wrestling. Not the flippy shit, mind, but the lightness of the contact the wrestlers have w/ each other. If you've ever seen a genuine lucha show live, you'll know what I'm talking about in terms of the difference. Anyway, Del Rio had to learn how to WWE wrestle, Alex Koslov is learning in FCW, and Mistico will too. No way he hits the main roster before Summerslam, unless Mysterio is let go.

[quote name='mykevermin']Mistico will spend at least 6 months in FCW. WWE (Vince especially) *hates* Lucha Libre style wrestling. Not the flippy shit, mind, but the lightness of the contact the wrestlers have w/ each other. If you've ever seen a genuine lucha show live, you'll know what I'm talking about in terms of the difference. Anyway, Del Rio had to learn how to WWE wrestle, Alex Koslov is learning in FCW, and Mistico will too. No way he hits the main roster before Summerslam, unless Mysterio is let go.[/QUOTE]

There's a good example of that you're talking about in one of his matches someone posted earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HES5BGpwQ&feature=feedu_more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To9Lx4EJI-8&feature=feedu_more

Ziggler and Laycool vs Edge and Kelly Kelly in a handicap match for the WHC? Who's booking this crap? Did Russo jump ship with Nash and Booker?

So is The Chaperone a comedy or drama? The trailer started out serious and then turned into downright slapstick. It looks to fail at either a comedy or drama, I'm just curious.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Vince must be having a ball Punking the IWC like this.[/QUOTE]

Of course, because he knows most of them will continue to watch week after week no matter how much they claim to hate the product. Continuing to watch crap is just enabling it.

[quote name='mykevermin']Pretty sure WWE Creative could come up with some racist equivalent of Jemima Jenkins™ in about 2 minutes. They're just waiting on Jim Johnston to write another guitar-wanking tune to give her.

EDIT: Alternately, they have a name and theme music for her to use, but they can't find the old Shelton Benjamin's momma outfits they have stored away in one of their 18-wheelers.[/QUOTE]

No, I came up with Jemima Hightower earlier, remember? It's all about the continuity, right?

So Orton sees Punk while coming out and having no angle of CM running under the ring, but wrestlers don't know to watch replays of their nemesises plotting against them with backstage segments?

[quote name='Purple Flames']I think R-Truth just blew a spot.[/QUOTE]

No shit, who'd he have to blow to be allowed to eliminate any of those other guys.

I don't have anything against the guy but let's face it, compared to the other 6, he's a jobber.

Edit-Eh, I forgot Morrison was in there too...

[quote name='cdubb1605']I seriously think Lawler wins tonight. I cannot see a way WWE would put him in an Elimination Chamber[/QUOTE]
I don't know about Lawler winning tonight. I do see Lawler vs Miz at WM, but not for the title.

[quote name='mykevermin']Mistico will spend at least 6 months in FCW. WWE (Vince especially) *hates* Lucha Libre style wrestling. Not the flippy shit, mind, but the lightness of the contact the wrestlers have w/ each other. If you've ever seen a genuine lucha show live, you'll know what I'm talking about in terms of the difference. Anyway, Del Rio had to learn how to WWE wrestle, Alex Koslov is learning in FCW, and Mistico will too. No way he hits the main roster before Summerslam, unless Mysterio is let go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean about the style. My grandma used to be a huge Lucha Libre fan when my mom was a kid back in El Salvador. Well lets see what they do with him. Wonder if he'll have to lose the mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back