:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered the Amazon.de "Machete" set awhile ago. Can't wait for that one. Loved the movie!

Can't read German, so I don't know what all it comes with, but the Soundtrack and Steelbook case are enough to pique my interest in the European version of Killzone 3. I know I can play Japanese games on my US launch 60GB system, but I can play European ones too... yes?

So the Helghast Edition of KZ3 is a worldwide steelbook?

News to me...Thanks OP!

[quote name='VTCO']So the Helghast Edition of KZ3 is a worldwide steelbook?

News to me...Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I don't think it is worldwide.

I'm interested in Tron Legacy, but if these movies are from Germany and such, will they still play in English on my PS3 (I know they will boot up, just language issue).

I believe EU and parts of Asia are getting the Steelbook, but not NA:

4e0a84ad52a5a3d06dfa6e32b656e596be1f839a

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't think it is worldwide.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']I believe EU and parts of Asia are getting the Steelbook, but not NA:

[/QUOTE]
Opps my bad.

interested in the IP Man 1+2 & Life steel, does it play on Region A PS3s?

edit: why is Life titled "volume 1"? is there supposed to be a "volume 2"?
edit2: i assume the Euro version of Life is narrated by Mr. Attenborough...?
edit3: does Rare Exports comes in English too? wished the site was in english too

Interested in Yakuza 4 Kuro; but last I remember shipping from Germany to US is expensive. Anyway to curve shipping price?

Thanks for this. I've never bought a steel book but decided I'm unhappy about missing out on Scott Pilgrim and Kick ass steelbooks. So I'll jump on the Tron offering, and will keep my eyes peeled on other, future offerings.

How do you go about ordering from the uk? Like do you have to do anything different then it would be ordering from the us? Cause I really want the hp steel book.

Kinda sucks that Europe's Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition is identical to ours with the addition of a Steelbook. Makes no sense to me why North America's doesn't come in some kind of special casing. :cry:

The machete gift set looks good and I would of gotten that version of mortal kombat with the statue and steelbook.

How long do amazon uk orders take to deliver to the US? I pre ordered the scott pilgrim steelbook back in December and have not received it yet and according to amazon it had a scheduled delivery for Jan 21.

@iNCREDiPiNOY or anyone else... how do we tell if these foreign blu-rays will play on say the PS3 (US)?

i know of http://bluray.liesinc.net/index.php?region=b but the site doesn't have details on some of the titles like Rare Export or even Ip Man. does anyone know of other sites that could help determine if i should go ahead with a purchase? thanks.

The only way to tell if its region free by release date or the early review.

IP Man 1+2 is region-locked to B. Language: Cantonese & German
Rare Exports is also region B but unconfirmed. Language: Dutch & German

[quote name='ramon88us']How long do amazon uk orders take to deliver to the US? I pre ordered the scott pilgrim steelbook back in December and have not received it yet and according to amazon it had a scheduled delivery for Jan 21.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a few Arrow releases from Amazon UK and it took over a month to get to me.

i personally like the UK steel of HP so i preordered thank for the heads up op. Also like the Dragon tattoo steel dont know if ill end up getting that one tho.

Yeah that actually looks pretty cool. The complaint about not matching the others is not valid either, its not like the others have had SB releases...unless I'm wrong. It would be cool to have a SB set with the same style, each movie taking a different character.

[quote name='opterasis']I ordered a few Arrow releases from Amazon UK and it took over a month to get to me.[/QUOTE]

I finally go the Scott Pilgrim steelbook today.

Will the tron steelbooks hit canada? I ordered one from Amazon.de but might prefer one from Futurestop instead.

[quote name='AJVtony831']any idea on what the price is going to be?[/QUOTE]

I'll be going back tomorrow. Never thought to ask the first time.

:br: AC/DC: Let There Be Rock: Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
Exclusive: Nationwide
Release Date: 06/07/2011

• 32 Page Custom Mini Book
  • Custom Guitar Pick
  • 10 Postcards with Images from the Show.
Best Buy
:br: Let There Be Rock [6/7] - Blu-ray Disc - $42.99

19088191.jpg

FYE
:br: AC/DC: Let There Be Rock [30th Anniversary Limited Edition] [Steelbook Packaging] [Blu-ray] - $40.08 ($36.07 with Membership)

fullsize.jpg

Wal-Mart
:br: AC/DC: Let There Be Rock: Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-Ray + Standard DVD) (With Book, Guitar Pick And Postcards) (Full Frame) - $31.96

0088392912550_500X500.jpg

I really hope the FYE Steelbook for HP Part 1 is NOT the canadian one, and is like the one that everywhere else has. (Mexico, Germany, and the UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back