Fake blueberries being used in your food products

It's a real shame that every time somebody "reveal" stuff like this, a whole bunch of people who see it are now going to enjoy a little less something they really enjoyed before over matters that actually don't really matter. sigh.

[quote name='docvinh']Good for people who don't know, but I never once thought that there were actually any real blueberries in those products.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought this was well-known for a while now.

flip.jpg

They're only able to do this because people in the U.S. honestly don't give a damn. Why I don't know, but most don't.

[quote name='Clak']They're only able to do this because people in the U.S. honestly don't give a damn. Why I don't know, but most don't.[/QUOTE]

So true, a lot of the posts in the thread support that. I for one am disappointed that they have all those artificial ingredients in muffins.

[quote name='dannyox718']It's a real shame that every time somebody "reveal" stuff like this, a whole bunch of people who see it are now going to enjoy a little less something they really enjoyed before over matters that actually don't really matter. sigh.[/QUOTE]

you can't handle the truth?

bread's done
Back