a FREE month of gamefly from me!

Qais

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,
If you guys want a free month of gamefly and at the same time help your fellow CAGer get a free month as well, then just sign up under this link:
http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/JdWbm

You pay for the price of one month and get a second month for free. This is perfect for the slew of games out there you weren't willing to dish out $60.00 for what ever reason.

P.S Remember this link will be active forever so even a year from now on you can still sign up under this link and get a free month of gamefly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for another sign up!
Please who ever signed up just come in and post about how your experience was so others can learn from that.

Bummmmp
just beat Enslaved(a game I didn't want to own or pay full price for) using my gamefly account ooo yeahhh

I got about 4 sign ups this past week so thanks alot guys! I really do hope you enjoy your gamefly membership. When you are ready to cancel simply cancel your membership the day before the enw billing period(I have done this before and they offered me an extra FREE month and also a month at a reduced price if you choose the reason to be that the price is too high), so take advantage of that as well.

Also if you guys could come in here and post about it, it would be great.

Question: My membership begins a new billing cycle on Saturday, but I want to cancel it before they charge me. How long (from the moment I cancel) do I have to return the games to them?

Hey MrOlympiaSC, as long as you cancel the day before the billing cycle begins(for you it's Sat) you won't get charged. You're going to have 7 days to return the game from the day that you cancel

bump and enjoy the sign up.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask I'm on here most of the time

bread's done
Back