The MangoKnife Prefers PS3 over 360 because it uses Less Power, OTT.

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
[quote name='The Mana Knight']PS3

-Controllers have built in battery, so they are usually charged and I can play via wirelessly (my 360 play and charge kit battery doesn't last long and I usually have to play games wired).

-MS consoles have issues working for me. WTF?

-I have two PS3 consoles to play on.

-My slim PS3 uses less power than my 360 (which is an older one). ????

-I prefer the Dual Shock 3 controller for games.

-My PS3 is much quieter when playing games (disc drive doesn't make loud noises).

-My 360 HDD is only 20GB, compared to my PS3 HDDs being much larger. hahaha

-More friends on PS3 usually. Friends? lol.

-Slightly care more about my trophies than achievements.

-Prefer the look of PS3 game cases. Cases are important for game quality.

Some games I'll buy on both platforms, like Modern Warfare 2, or if there's an advantage in 360 friends owning it. I even bought Bayonetta on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Those are some damn good reasons.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I saw it, so it was an epic failure.[/QUOTE]

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

Dude, you took my very old post before the slim 360 even came out. My slim 360 actually has a larger HDD than my slim PS3 (same as my original fat PS3 though).

Not even going to waste time arguing with you bringing up the past.

The real question is does it use less power? I'm thinking about going Wii exclusive because my power bill went up $2.13.

Less power means it's better mang. I've switched exclusively to playing the SNES because it sips power like it's savoring a fine wine.

[quote name='munch']The real question is does it use less power? I'm thinking about going Wii exclusive because my power bill went up $2.13.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that made me :rofl:

TMK is like Beetlejuice, except you only have to mention his name (or a modification of it) once for him to show up. There's no technology behind it.

I blocked TMK so I don't really ever get to see his ridiculous blog posts in their full glory.

Just want to thank you guys for regularly posting the highlights here in the OTT.

Keep up the good work!

less power huh? i got a shiny new dime i can sell you for $20

thats gotta be the most ridiculous fanboy comment i have ever read

I hope this lady emails my dad back about this motorcycle. 2450 for a 2001 Harley with 13K miles is a great deal. Been wanting a second car, but it would be nice to learn how to ride a motorcycle.

An Important Announcement regarding Intel(r) Series 6 Chipsets

Intel has recently identified an issue with their 6 series chipsets,
which are used with all their 2nd generation Core processors
(code-named Sandy Bridge). This is a potentially serious issue, but it
should not affect your data, just your system's performance. Intel believes
that consumers can continue to use their systems with confidence, while
working with their computer manufacturer for a permanent solution.

However, some users may see degradation in the performance of SATA
devices attached to the system, whether internal or external (such as hard
drives and DVD drives). Intel is not aware of any end-user who has seen this
issue yet, but they expect it to affect a significant percentage of users
eventually, and to worsen over a three year period.

Please be assured that Micro Center will stand behind every customer who
purchased a system or a motherboard from us that features this chipset.
Intel has already made the necessary change in the manufacturing process
to correct the error, and properly functioning replacements will be available
in approximately 8 weeks.

To minimize the disruption to you, we suggest that you continue to use your
system until replacement parts are available. At that time, we will contact
you with instructions regarding how to get your motherboard replaced or your
system repaired.

PLEASE NOTE: There is no problem with the Intel 2nd Generation Core Processors themselves.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue,
and our assurance that we will keep you informed of any further developments.

:eek:

Helped my mom move today. She's got too much shit all fitting into a very small space. I hope she has fun sorting it all out.

Waiting for my PS3 to update. Yes, it's been that long since I've turned it on. Wanted to DL demos and now I get to wait 1 hour to DL the update.

Mak, you beat Just Cause 2 already? Did you only do story missions or something? I'm still working on beating it and am about 40 hours in right now.

No I did quite a few faction missions (less than 50 though) and I worked on achievements too. I think my final game time was around 22 hours.

[quote name='2DMention']Waiting for my PS3 to update. Yes, it's been that long since I've turned it on. Wanted to DL demos and now I get to wait 1 hour to DL the update.[/QUOTE]

Lol I hadn't played Pain in awhile. I noticed that they mentioned a new free level for the game. So I thought I would turn it on and get tghe new level. The multiple updates I needed took more than four hours!

A true CAG is the one who has imagination, so instead of buying them, they would think them up and play them out in their head.

[quote name='Maklershed']No I did quite a few faction missions (less than 50 though) and I worked on achievements too. I think my final game time was around 22 hours.[/QUOTE]
I've mostly explored, found collectibles, and completed villages while maybe doing a few of the stronghold missions to get some more spawn points. Haven't touched the story missions since the first two that are required to start the game.

I laughed so hard at those last four episodes I was rolling on the ground laughing. Same for the robot fight.

My buddy started watching the first season again and we were laughing about the price of Gob's suit.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope this lady emails my dad back about this motorcycle. 2450 for a 2001 Harley with 13K miles is a great deal. Been wanting a second car, but it would be nice to learn how to ride a motorcycle.[/QUOTE]

I took a SmartRider program and learned to ride that way. It was great, gave me a lot of skills cornering and encountering things that most people don't normally, like jumping a down tree branch, etc.

[quote name='Maklershed']Tell her to eat more fiber.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, do you still only drop the kids off at the pool once a week?

bread's done
Back