Kid falls onto subway tracks while playing PSP

Ouch.. looked like he could have broken his arm. Kind of funny that the guy jumps down and just picks him up and throws him back up on the platform like a sack of potatoes.

After reading the story, I'm pretty impressed with the off-duty police officer who jumped down and saved the kid. This could have been much worse.

I'm very impressed by the man who jumped in to save him, yes the kid was an idiot, but I applaud the man. Also, am I correct in reading the sub right that this is from italy?

[quote name='sdclippers']Wow thats incredible.... someone was playing on a PSP.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but now the question is whether or not he was playing a homebrew game...:lol:

[quote name='QiG']Ouch.. looked like he could have broken his arm. Kind of funny that the guy jumps down and just picks him up and throws him back up on the platform like a sack of potatoes.[/QUOTE]

Even if he'd been injured, trains are due constantly. I heartily applaud the officer who jumped down to save his life. They both could have easily died.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Even if he'd been injured, trains are due constantly. I heartily applaud the officer who jumped down to save his life. They both could have easily died.[/QUOTE]

I do as well, it just looked so effortless for the guy which is all the more impressive.

Part of me is laughing because of the whole situation. Then again the kid was 10, but still 10 years old is still old enough to watch where your fucking going.

Anyone who has kids knows that something like this could happen at any time which is why you have to watch them 100% of the time. I feel bad for the kid (where were his parents?) and that officer is a hero.

bread's done
Back