Official 3D Blu-Ray Trade Thread

doubledown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I figure since most cannot rent these, I'll start a trade thread.

All my movies are in mint condition. Looking for 3D movies.

I have:
- Resident Evil Afterlife

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know there were PS3 problems with Monsters vs. Aliens. How do you tell if it works on the PS3?

I have:
Piranha
RE: Afterlife
My Bloody Valentine
Legend of the Guardians
Christmas Carol
Despicable Me
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

My list includes:

Last of the Mohicans
Kick Ass
Inception
Batman Begins
The Princess and the Frog
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Watchmen: Director's Cut
Kung-Fu Hustle
30 Days of Night
Donnie Darko
Man on Fire
Stomp the Yard
28 Days Later
The Grudge
Silent Hill
Sukiyaki Western Django
Machete
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Ironman 2
The Karate Kid
Spiderman 3

Edit: My bad. I didn't see the "3D" movie part. Well my list still stands if anyone is interested in any movies I have.

Some m va just didn't work. I had to send it back and get a replacement.

[quote name='rarhead']I didn't know there were PS3 problems with Monsters vs. Aliens. How do you tell if it works on the PS3?

I have:
Piranha
RE: Afterlife
My Bloody Valentine
Legend of the Guardians
Christmas Carol
Despicable Me
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rarhead']What are you looking to get for Monsters vs. Aliens?[/QUOTE]

Nothing from your list is what I want for it. I would rather get an exclusive for an exclusive. I only have slight interest in Piranha. Hoping someone here might want to swap RE for Piranha.

[quote name='doubledown']I figure since most cannot rent these, I'll start a trade thread.

All my movies are in mint condition. Looking for 3D movies.

I have:
- Monsters Vs Aliens (PS3 fixed version)[/QUOTE]

Anything I have for monsters?

DirecTV and Ps3 both have 3-D HiDef pay-per-view now. Vudu (available on Ps3) also claims to have 3D movies, but nothing decent yet except previews.

Watch Step-Up 3D the other day on my 55" Samsung and it was pretty badass for $7.49, since I'd probably buy the Blu-Ray and watch it maybe twice.

DirecTV this week has: My Soul to Take 3D ($6.99), Saw 3D, Shrek Forever After, Meet the Robinsons

PSN Store has: ($5) Bolt, Chicken Little, Miley Cyrus, Dark Country, A Christmas Carol, Jonas Bros, The Mad Magician, Meet the Robinsons, Monster House, Open Season 3D, and two Three Stooges flicks. For $7.50 you can rent Resident Evil Afterlife 3D and Step Up 3D.

my TV will be here tomorrow...my Shrek collection will be here today...

My other 4 movies will be here tomorrow as well!!!

Maybe some trades in the future!

If this is 'trades-only' then I don't have anything exclusive (LG TV). If anyone is interested in selling MvA or Avatar, I'd be willing to pony up some decent $. PM me if interested...

Chris

[quote name='chrisnsally']If this is 'trades-only' then I don't have anything exclusive (LG TV). If anyone is interested in selling MvA or Avatar, I'd be willing to pony up some decent $. PM me if interested...

Chris[/QUOTE]

The goal is to keep this a Trade/Sale thread only

[quote name='tarbsdad']I have an extra Shrek collection (all 4 movies)[/QUOTE]

Cml or how much

just fyi for anyone with avatar, it goes for 100 plus on ebay. Sold my copy i got as part of the deal when I bought my tv, got 140 for it...

indeed it does sell for that much i bought 2 panasonic starter kits on ebay with glasses/ avatar for 400 bucks then sold both avatars for 110 and a set of the glasses for 180 so that i could get free glasses

I have the following items for sale (not interested in trades at this time, might accept offers - depending on the offer). All prices include shipping within the US. Payment by Paypal only (no e-checks please). Shipping to confirmed addresses in the continental US only (local pick up possible). I've got 100% positive feedback on ebay with 500+ seller feedback received.

• Jean-Michel Cousteau presents Sharks 3D - open - mint condition - UK release - plays in region A players without problems: $30
  • Jean-Michel Cousteau presents Dolphins and Whales 3D - open - mint condition - UK release - plays in region A players without problems: $30
  • Jean-Michel Cousteau presents Ocean Wonderland 3D - open - mint condition - UK release - plays in region A players without problems: $30
  • Dinosaurs Alive! 3D - open - mint condition: $15
  • The 3 Cousteau movies + Dinosaurs Alive!: $90

3D Releases:
A Christmas Story (with Slipcover - no 2D BD, DVD or DC. So 3D Disc only) $16
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (clear case) $20
Ice Age 3 (Panasonic Exclusive) $50
Monsters vs Aliens (Samsung Exclusive) $45
Monster House (clear case) $23
IMAX Triple Feature (Samsung Exclusive) $65
The Universe $18

Shrek the collection in 3d disc 1,disc 2, disc 3 all complete with case does not come with the one you have to mail in for for $45 shipped or make me an offer.

Looking to buy 3D Movies so if you have any PM me with a price

looking right now for exclusives from Samsung and Panasonic

Monsters vs Aliens (Samsung)
How to Train Your Dragon (Samsung)

Last edited:
[quote name='tarbsdad']Have Shrek collection (all 4 new not sealed due to mail in for disc 4) and Avatar new/sealed.

Offers?[/QUOTE]
What did you want or cml

Last edited:
I'm still looking to trade -

I have:
- Monsters Vs Aliens (PS3 fixed version)

Wants:
- Piranha 3D (for RE 3D ideally)

BUMP! I have nothing to trade but if you have some 3d movies for sale send me a message. I know its an old thread so I don't know if you guys still have whats listed.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Looking to buy 3D Movies so if you have any PM me with a price

looking right now for exclusives from Samsung and Panasonic

Still looking for this three

Have-
an extra copy of shrek forever after 3D disc only for sale or trade
$$

Want -

[quote name='starmask2k3']Have-
an extra copy of shrek forever after 3D disc only for sale or trade