WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 $34.99 Ps3/360 Free S&H Amazon DOTD

I've really considered getting this. I used to be a HUGE wrestling fan and I'm slowly gettin back into it cause I'm into ufc now..I love the massive create a player in this. Is it worth the $35 cause I think I've seen it cheaper. Should I wait a lil longer.?

[quote name='rockphantom']I believe that SvR 2011 will be available for $20 by June.[/QUOTE]

That's not hard to believe considering it was on sale at Wal-Mart online a few weeks ago for $20 already (PS3 version).

Honestly, this is by far my favorite Smackdown since they jumped to the PS3/360 era. The endless Universe mode is great, the Create modes are the best in the series, etc... If you like wrestling games AT ALL - I highly recommend this one!

And of course it will be cheaper down the line...every single game drops eventually (especially sports games). Just a fact of life.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Honestly, this is by far my favorite Smackdown since they jumped to the PS3/360 era. The endless Universe mode is great, the Create modes are the best in the series, etc... If you like wrestling games AT ALL - I highly recommend this one!

And of course it will be cheaper down the line...every single game drops eventually (especially sports games). Just a fact of life.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I thought about getting this then read the horrible reviews on Amazon. I guess I'll wait for it to go under $20.

If Amazon credits my trade today, I'll probably pick this up again. Not a huge fan of the SDVR series, but I have a bunch of friends that are, so it's always good to have to play with them.

bread's done
Back