PC Final Fantasy XI Ult coll $2.90, PC Need for Speed Underground $3.90, @ gogamer

jon714

CAGiversary!
PC Fallen Earth Blood Sport $1.90
PC Conflect Desert Storm $1.90
PC Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection $2.90
PC Sherlock Holmes The Awakened $2.90
PC War Times $2.90
PC Need For Speed Underground $3.90
PC XIII Century Gold $3.90
PC Time of Shadows $3.90
PC Shattered Union $3.90
PC Rfactor $16.90
PC Dungeons $32.90
Raptor LM2 Mouse $16.90
Wii Madcatz Wireless Nunchuk $1.90
Xbox 360 Headcom Headset $1.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

[quote name='jrhawk42']man gogamer has been rubbish lately. So so disappointed.[/QUOTE]

The titles are older, but I think they have a few good cheapass PC game deals. Final Fantasy XI ult col, Need For Speed underground, Time of Shadows, & XIII Gold Edition.

Very very tempting, but I'm not sure if I'm up for a month-to-month MMO with a possibly dead community.

Oh well, I got 48 more hours to decide.

Time of Shadows is actually a good deal (congrats, GoGamer)..it's $30 on Steam and $7 shipped on GG.com.

[quote name='psynide']how is ffx? ive never played a ff game, but i have played through lost odyssey and enjoy that very much.[/QUOTE]
Definitely not the one to start with.

My god, I remember buying FFXI with HDD for PS2 at a S-E midnight launch party back on March 24th, 2004 for $99. And it was just the base game plus the first expansion, this ultimate collection has tons upon tons of content piled onto it since 2004.

[quote name='UmbreonMessiah']Very very tempting, but I'm not sure if I'm up for a month-to-month MMO with a possibly dead community.

Oh well, I got 48 more hours to decide.[/QUOTE]

There are still a lot of players left, myself included. S-E recently combined servers to make them more populated, and over the past year they've made the game so much easier, and with the next few updates they will make it easier still. FFXI is now in easy mode (to entice people to stay as the game keeps aging) as opposed to hell mode that it was back in 2002-2007.

[quote name='psynide']how is ffx? ive never played a ff game, but i have played through lost odyssey and enjoy that very much.[/QUOTE]

Well this game isn't FFX, it's FFXI, and it's nothing like Lost Odyssey, this is an online-only game like Everquest or World of Warcraft. There are no random battles, and you can't pause the game, and you NEED to cooperate with other players, etc.

Quite honestly, to me, it's both the best game ever made and the worst game ever made. I've spent about 15,000 hours in it (yes that number is sad, but there are others who have 30,000 and even 45,000 hours in it so please laugh at them first), and I'm still playing it, in fact I did a 12-hour non-stop EXP alliance marathon just 3 days ago, I took my gimpy level 39 Thief to level 85 in one party! :hot:

Does GoGamer.com offer free shipping of some sort? It might be better to order FFXI: Ultimate from Amazon for 2.99 and just buy other junk to pick up the free shipping.

[quote name='Chocoburger']
Quite honestly, to me, it's both the best game ever made and the worst game ever made. I've spent about 15,000 hours in it (yes that number is sad, but there are others who have 30,000 and even 45,000 hours in it so please laugh at them first), and I'm still playing it, in fact I did a 12-hour non-stop EXP alliance marathon just 3 days ago, I took my gimpy level 39 Thief to level 85 in one party! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Wow... you can get from 39 to 85 in just 12 hours?! FFXI has changed a lot since I stopped playing it nearly 2 years ago...

[quote name='Brimah']Wow... you can get from 39 to 85 in just 12 hours?! FFXI has changed a lot since I stopped playing it nearly 2 years ago...[/QUOTE]

This was my exact thought when I read that, too.

[quote name='keithp']This was my exact thought when I read that, too.[/QUOTE]

Same...man I remember getting to just my first 75. It seemed like ages. Then the following 75, hell the NIN stayed at 69 when I quit.

39-85 in 12 hours though...that's something. Then again...12 hours of exping, man I sure don't have that in me anymore. Or really just the time. Awesome deal, though I think Steam has had some better deals and it included some scenarios as well for 2.99 or so.

[quote name='Brimah']Wow... you can get from 39 to 85 in just 12 hours?! FFXI has changed a lot since I stopped playing it nearly 2 years ago...[/QUOTE]
Yeah I could have went to level 90, but I was so tired my eyes started twitching and I just HAD to sleep! :drool:

S-E released last year 3 add-on expansions (each one costing $10 so a total of $30), these are called Abyssea, the major difference is that you can exp with 17 other people at the same time and not have EXP be affected by it!

Enemies EXP cap is also 600+ for EACH KILL and EACH MOB dies in 10-40 seconds! :bouncy: Not only that but enemies drop treasure chests that give you MORE EXP and to top it all off, you can do quests (right where your EXP camp is) by talking to an NPC and for every 5 enemies you kill you get a freebie bonus 4,200 exp. :hot:

EXP-ing is absolutely insane at Abyssea, it's designed for level 75+, but I went in as a "key whore" at level 39 (I was useless outside of popping coffer chests).

Final note about EXP: In about a week, S-E will update all other areas outside of Abyssea so that Even Match and above will give double the amount of EXP. It will be nothing compared to Abyssea EXP, but it will be great to have nonetheless. :D

There's also a download service called Raptr that updates you on the newest and most popular free-to-play MMO games, as well. I only say this because I'm not into paying monthly fees to keep playing a game. :whistle2:( Toad doesn't Harlem-style mug me whenever I pick up NSMB...

bread's done
Back