Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

Quick! Someone buy cheapassgamer.co!

What happened to http://www.wombatsucks.com

#32 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

Know one wants to play WoW on a train, and you're starting to come off as stupid talking about things you literally no nothing about.

Using "Know" and "no" incorrectly while calling someone else stupid is very amusing. :lol:

And there are plenty of Wow addicts who would like to be able to play it and get some quests in while they commute.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#33 Terabytes

Terabytes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:19 PM

Using "Know" and "no" incorrectly while calling someone else stupid is very amusing. :lol:

And there are plenty of Wow addicts who would like to be able to play it and get some quests in while they commute.

how will you get service underground? there's already a portable wow machine; its called a laptop.

#34 FecesBreath

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the name of the Intro music for LAST WEEK's episode #227 is? Several people posting on that show thread have been asking for the song name to no avail. Cheapy listed it as "Super Duper Mario" in the ShowNotes but a good 30min of Googling and YouTubing yielded nothing for me. Also, I'm pretty sure I hear a Ludacris voice sample in there from the song 'Stand Up', but still, nothing! Help!

#35 MiniB0ssBattle

MiniB0ssBattle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

What do you guys think about the new Kotaku redesign?

#36 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:27 PM

Classic intro song!

#37 Ravenhood

Ravenhood

Master Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

I'm in the same boat as you, Cheapy: can't play Dead Space 2 any further until my girlfriend feels like watching it too. Which is next to never. XS

When it comes to the third True Crime, personally, I'm disappointed. I remember loving the first True Crime, no matter how bad it was at times. I never got around to playing the second one, so I can't comment on the newest iteration, but as far as memories for the game go, I'm upset. Same with the death of Guitar Hero. I've always liked GH over Rock Band, not because of the song choices or the song transfer ability, but because of the smoothness of gameplay. Every time I've played Rock Band, the game randomly slows down, and it made hittng the notes next to impossible. Never happened with GH, so I was much happier with that.

On the Hudson note, even if Hudson America closing doesn't mean much to you guys, to me, it means we get no new Bloody Roar games. v.v The new game that was planned here in North America got canned with Hudson America's closing. *cry*

The Fox article... good spot on noticing it was an old EGM writer. That's actually a bit of a shocker. =S
It's also been discovered that a good amount of the quotes taken from those interviewed were taken vastly out of context to fit with the direction of the article, so essentially, we just have more proof that Fox screws around with their articles for a higher readership/viewership.
Also, I feel as though I have to comment on something Cheapy said: "It's Fox, who cares?", or something similar. Unfortunately, Fox is the second highest viewed news distributor in the United States, so there are many people that choose to see this news, and will likely see it as the truth. v.v

To Wombat (and I suppose to Cheapy and Shipwreck too): What is it about Bulletstorm that you don't care much for? I tried the demo a week ago, and I found it much more interesting than most other FPS games coming out soon. Maybe it was the fact that there were only so many Skill Kills you could do?

I have a topic you guys could comment on for Top Analyst, too. Recently, Randy Pitchford stated a few different potential sales numbers for Duke Nukem Forever, and what the chances for a sequel would be. The numbers ranged from under 1 million, to 2.5 million and higher. How many copies do you all think DNF is going to sell within, say, the first 2 - 3 weeks?

Good show, guys, I've never had so much to comment on. XD

Completed Games

2011 - 61 Retail, 9 Indie, 24 DLC
2012 - 51 Retail, 3 Indie, 25 DLC
2013 - 50 Retail, 5 Indie, 20 DLC

2014 - TBD

#38 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:29 AM

how will you get service underground? there's already a portable wow machine; its called a laptop.

Not every train in the world travels underground.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#39 mrangrypants

mrangrypants

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:06 AM

Chesty pic or GTFO.
Gordon's alive?!?!?

#40 MIGGO

MIGGO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:51 AM

Bought three URLs using your code! Enjoy the tiny sliver of my money, Womberto!

#41 omnilaw

omnilaw

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:57 AM

I think you guys are probably missing why people feel you're bias or not fair with regard to the Playstation systems. If you're trying to create the illusion that you're as fair as you can be the least you could do is know if games is or isn't released on the PSN. When none of you are able to recall the name of a PS3 title or if a game that you played on XBA was released on PSN, it shows a lack of research, credibility or professionalism. That's what leads to questions about you possible bias. I know you made it clear that you're not really into the PS3 but if you're trying to provide information, knowing what came out on one or two services isn't difficult. Step it up.

#42 meager

meager

mooseknuckle?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:07 AM

I think you guys are probably missing why people feel you're bias or not fair with regard to the Playstation systems. If you're trying to create the illusion that you're as fair as you can be the least you could do is know if games is or isn't released on the PSN. When none of you are able to recall the name of a PS3 title or if a game that you played on XBA was released on PSN, it shows a lack of research, credibility or professionalism. That's what leads to questions about you possible bias. I know you made it clear that you're not really into the PS3 but if you're trying to provide information, knowing what came out on one or two services isn't difficult. Step it up.

It's hard to consider them biased based on their lack of information about PS3 games. They provide a broad, unbiased range of misinformation. They couldn't even name the SSX games (There is no "SSX2") and that was even a series they enjoyed.

#43 FishyJoe

FishyJoe

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

These guys are gamers not supreme court judges. They are allowed a preference, so relax. Shipwreck is out there every week just plowing through obscure terrible wii games for you. How can you complain?

#44 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

Shipwreck, I think a better prediction for Darkness 2 would've been that it won't be released this fall.

I'll make a prediction and say that Nintendo will release a game in a franchise this year that NO ONE will see coming. Jaws will drop, eyebrows will be raised, minds will asplode.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#45 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

SSX Tricky was great! If any game should get remade with 3D that's the one. A 3DS version would also work

#46 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Bridget O'Neil. During the first couple weeks the ol' lady walked while I was checking out "The Kinect Show" and first thing she noticed was her boobs. I guess if it works do, it. (honestly, I'd go for her)

Anyone who hasn't see the videos:
http://www.xbox.com/...The-Kinect-Show

I think the Kinect Show Episode 8 is the one Cheapy saw

Also, I liked SSX 3 and Tricky, but I don't think I'm interested in the new SSX. Looks like they sucked the fun out of it. I hope I am wrong.

On the portable MMO from did you forget about the "JUNGLE"

http://www.destructo...le-185636.phtml

Edited by reddjoey, 11 February 2011 - 11:29 PM.
forgot to add jungle

Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#47 Stryffe2004

Stryffe2004

Overlord of the Obvious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I've been doing the Night races on NFS: HP, and its been reminding me of an old movie called "The Wraith."

The Wraith - "He's heaven sent and hell on wheels!"

I remember that movie.

BTW - "Puttin it on you" just means good poon tang. Not necessarily sexually aggressive. Can be, doesn't have to be.
Posted Image

#48 MattJ1991

MattJ1991

Cheap Ass Matthew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

Great show guys, thanks for explaining your praise for Dead Space 2 more Cheapy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 MyAnnoyances

MyAnnoyances

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

I usually never post in threads, but I logged in JUST to say this. The comments about the Kinect Show Girl was one of the funniest things I've heard you guys talk about.

The reason for this is because I actually KNOW her. Her name is Bridget O'neall, and she's a youtuber and a close friend of mine. Since she was on the kinect show I've begun watching it, and she's a wonderful person and gorgeous to boot.

Keep up the great work, guys, love the show.

Matt

#50 ryogahibiki

ryogahibiki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:28 PM

Portable WoW is coming:

The Razor Switchblade, announced at this year's CES:

http://wow.allakhaza...tml?story=24741

#51 demonhellcat

demonhellcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:23 AM

My comment from last week was read on the show! My plans for fame and world domination are now set in motion. Watch out world. Are you ready for demonhellcat?

P.S.
RIP Guitar Hero, I loved you to the end.

#52 Treythalomew

Treythalomew

Add me on PSN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

I agree with Cheapy about the Kinect girl on the dashboard. First time I ever stopped and watched a video on there. Now I looked her up and found out she's an actress/model and not just a pretty Microsoft employee. I continue to be tricked by hollywood.

http://dailybooth.co...toneill/3101646

Posted Image

#53 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I'm a fairly recent fan of the CAGcast. It is a good show because unlike most, where people are concerned about being PC and not irritating big name companies, this is basically 3 normal guys chatting about the games they actually enjoy playing.

#54 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

What do you guys think about the new Kotaku redesign?

I know that this question is for Cheapy et al, however I just want to mention that.. IT SUCKS! I need a new gaming news site. smh
Posted Image

#55 DirtNsky86

DirtNsky86

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

SSX Tricky was awesome in one of EA few attempts to introduce DTS into their games! Few and far btw it seems~

#56 ramatut4001

ramatut4001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

Cheapy, I think you meant to say "steez", not "steelz".

#57 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

Thanks Shipwreck for the YDKJ love! $30 is a great bargain for a brand new released game!

#58 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

I know that this question is for Cheapy et al, however I just want to mention that.. IT SUCKS! I need a new gaming news site. smh

Use Google Reader. Problem solved!

#59 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

This is my first time giving some feedback even though I have been listening for quite a while...I just figured out how....
Anyway I just wanted to say that although I won't always agree what the three of you may say, I do however respect each of your opinions.
Many thanks to Cheapy, Wombat and Shipwreck, in no particular order, for one of my favorite podcasts!

#60 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

new CAGcast woo!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer: