Crash Bandicoot and Jet Moto for $3 at Gamestop.com

For those interested, I saw that the Crash Bandicoot PSN cards they sell in gamestop stores are the same price. I believe this is the normal price for Crash at Gamestop, as the they had loads of cards marked at $3. If it doesn't become available online at some point just check out your local store.

This is the normal in store price. I really wish my ps3 was BC because I would rather go on amazon for 2 dollars and buy the actual disc. If I could get all of these and all the spyro games I would literally have nothing else to live for

[quote name='merchie89']This is the normal in store price. I really wish my ps3 was BC because I would rather go on amazon for 2 dollars and buy the actual disc. If I could get all of these and all the spyro games I would literally have nothing else to live for[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty certain ALL PS3s play PS1 games, its only certain models that play PS2 games.

[quote name='merchie89']This is the normal in store price. I really wish my ps3 was BC because I would rather go on amazon for 2 dollars and buy the actual disc. If I could get all of these and all the spyro games I would literally have nothing else to live for[/QUOTE]

Your PS3 is backward compatible with crash bandicoot and any other PS1 games.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I'm pretty certain ALL PS3s play PS1 games, its only certain models that play PS2 games.[/QUOTE]

Yes ALL PS3s can play PSone games.

[quote name='merchie89']WHAT!?!?! Im getting on amazon!![/QUOTE]

Haha how long have you had a PS3 man? Should have totally known.

Ive had two in like a year. Btw amazon and ebay arent the way to go probably. Actual disks are nice but not 3x the price nice...

[quote name='merchie89']Ive had two in like a year. Btw amazon and ebay arent the way to go probably. Actual disks are nice but not 3x the price nice...[/QUOTE]

Yea, you can find certain games for cheaper than their digital download prices, but not usually, they either are the same price or more. i consider paying a little more for a physical copy not so bad... but then again the digital copies are just so easy to turn on and play at anytime without fumbling with discs.

not to mention they port over to the PSP which is always amazing to me. I love seeing my fav PSone games on the PSP.

So its down to personal preference. I have my absolute FAVORITE games from PSone in both dic form and DD just because I love them and want to support them. Its like having an emulator and roms for classic consoles... you can play them anytime and get them whenever you want, but nothing beats having the cartridge and the system!

went to gamestop last night and bought the crash card for 3, great price for a great game. my disc was pretty worn so its nice to get it cheap!

Crash Bandicoot was one of my favorite games growing up. Especially liked the third. Still have the discs and play them from time to time. Great games.

If someone can get a Download Card for Crash Bandicoot at a local Gamestop I'll paypal you the $3 plus tax. I can't order it online for some reason but I guess its the same price in store. I couldn't find it at my local one.

bread's done
Back