$10 Games @ walmart.com

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

Why so much hate on Brutal Legend. That game is most defintely worth more then 10 dollars.

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#32 ZCG

ZCG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

Was worth scanning the list just to see a game with this title xD

Thanks TC

#33 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

Was worth scanning the list just to see a game with this title xD

Thanks TC

I was thinking about this one, but I can't pull the trigger at $10 +tax

#34 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'm interested in the Poker game on 360. I just have to see how good it is. I really like console poker games where you do tournaments and stuff.

How is project Slypheed? They are selling that for like 9 bucks.

#35 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

I picked up the Lost game for $10, been waiting it for awhile but couldn't justify anymore than this. I am a big fan of the show, so I am sure I'll be happy with this, thanks OP.

#36 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

Why so much hate on Brutal Legend. That game is most defintely worth more then 10 dollars.

Yeah, it pains me any time I see Brutul Legend for $10, which is pretty much the price everywhere. I loved that game, as I love all Tim Schafer games, and it got a lot of crap for the RTS parts, even though they're easy and uncomplicated. Its worth at least $20 just for the comedy, unique game world, and awesome soundtrack.

#37 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Yeah, it pains me any time I see Brutul Legend for $10, which is pretty much the price everywhere. I loved that game, as I love all Tim Schafer games, and it got a lot of crap for the RTS parts, even though they're easy and uncomplicated. Its worth at least $20 just for the comedy, unique game world, and awesome soundtrack.

Difficulty aside on the RTS parts, the problem is they just weren't any fun, and so much of the game is placed around them.

If the game was the type of game the demo tricked me into believing it was it would have been a great game.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#38 DaBargainHunta

DaBargainHunta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

I also did a writeup about The Munchables on my game blog a while back. Might help some people.
http://innerchildgam...the-munchables/

Really nice review, man. Thanks for posting!

I picked up the Lost game for $10, been waiting it for awhile but couldn't justify anymore than this. I am a big fan of the show, so I am sure I'll be happy with this, thanks OP.

I bought the PS3 version a while back for about $15 or so after watching the series for the first time (I marathoned it and completed the whole run in less than a month). Needless to say, I was head over heels in love with Lost. But the game is terrible. Really fucking terrible. Sorry, man. :\

#39 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:10 AM

Thanks to everyone in here that didn't think we had enough OT useless posts in here. Thank you ever so much.

Keep things on-topic, now that we have all the crap cleaned out of here. If you can't do that, find somewhere else to go to.