Weekend deals at Game Centre - Toronto Only

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bi-gE

bi-gE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

Game Centre in Toronto has updated their Facebook page with some pretty good deals. http://www.facebook.com/gamecentre They are also giving $10 off MVC3 to anyone who enters their MVC3 contest. I think the contest closes this Sunday.

Weekend Deals at Game Centre:
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) and Little Big Planet 2 (PS3) are all $49.99 NEW!
Used games: COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) is $19.99 used, Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) $9.99 and MGS Peacewalker (PSP) is $14.99 used!

end of line.

#2 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

I got the $10 coupon off MvC when I was there but I wasn't sure what you had to do to get the money off. It says participants get $10 off, I guess they mean people who post their favorite character on facebook? How will they know who posted or not when it comes time to sell the game?

#3 EvilMario

EvilMario

PhD in Procrastination

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

I got the $10 coupon off MvC when I was there but I wasn't sure what you had to do to get the money off. It says participants get $10 off, I guess they mean people who post their favorite character on facebook? How will they know who posted or not when it comes time to sell the game?

For the Mario All-Star Collection contest (where I believe they gave everyone $5 off a purchase for telling them what mario game was your favorite), they just matched ID to Facebook comment.

#4 bi-gE

bi-gE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

You have to enter the MVC3 contest to get the $10 dollars off the game.

end of line.