A lot of Collector's Editions to trade! W: Dishonored

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#241 b0mbsquad

b0mbsquad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

You guys got trolled so farking hard . The codes are all generated with fake serials and info. They are given away for free-$5 on slickdeals and for $10-$15 on ebay. I personally got mine for free and have given one away for free. I would shit bricks right about now

#242 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

You guys got trolled so farking hard . The codes are all generated with fake serials and info. They are given away for free-$5 on slickdeals and for $10-$15 on ebay. I personally got mine for free and have given one away for free. I would shit bricks right about now

at that point in time i was selling i was selling competitively with ebay. Wasn't until recently an exploit showed up. And recently this exploit was taken away so the value for the codes will skyrocket back up (look back on the SD thread if you think im joking) And to my buyers if something does happen to the code (nothing should happened but you never know) I have you covered.

#243 b0mbsquad

b0mbsquad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Selling competitively with ebay and those ebay sellers had fees and chargebacks along with bad feedback on their wall as a RISK. Either way you enjoy the money for all the hard work generating fake info. Next time all cheap ass gamers should pay attention to slickdeals and fatwallet. You will save money and receive the truth information. Not a salesman tactic to justify the mad amount of profit made for absolutely nothing.

The codes will not SKYROCKET since they are all fake codes and buyers of the codes understand the risk if the code gets disabled. What do you think they are worth $7.99 x 12. Half, maybe a quarter of that and if that. I got all my codes for free and took care of all my family members and friends. Gave away codes for free and never made a penny of it. Traded games for codes and codes for games. IT was fun while it lasted and made some good friends. You made plenty of customers and lets hope all the sales are good.

I would personally file a paypal / credit card chargeback and just claim codes were fake and did not redeem. Selling codes are not allowed and you are suppose to physically deliver them via mail. No way any one can prove codes were redeemed by anyone. Have fun and enjoy the stress brah....keep rolling in the millions of $$$$

edit: JUST TO REPLY TO YOUR PM

first of all i was selling for cheaper than what they were on ebay. people were selling for $50+. Second i already said to everyone who bought a code i would refund them if there was any trouble at all. "Traded games for codes and codes for games"- you just said you were giving them away for free but then you said someone traded something of value to supposedly something that has no value (netflix code in your opinion has no value)????? stop being a hypocrite

Yes let me tell you about my deals.

I traded my own games in my own steam wallet which was supermeatboy that i paid $2.75 on steam sales for 1 code. The same member had 2 more codes and asked if he could have another game from me. I said sure since he was giving away tons for free on slickdeals. I let him get 2 games from me for 3 codes total. THe games were worth $2.75 and $7.50.

Then I finally got 1 code spare that I did not give away for free to friends and family. I traded that to a member who has a ps3 and has some 1 month codes for xbox live. He had no use for the xbox code and we traded.

You traded a free code for REAL HARD CASH that is atleast 10x the price of my trade. I really do not give 2 shits what you did but want your buyers to know what they received for their hard earned money.

Edited by b0mbsquad, 10 November 2012 - 10:33 PM.

#244 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

He told me through a pm, that 3-4 of the codes are from LG Televisions that his family purchased and that 10 other codes are from a third party that he purchased through some other means.

I'm sorry to call you out like this but I owe it to the members that purchased from you to know what was told to me. If you can show me proof from what you said that the code I received from you came from your personal televisions I will drop everything but you owe it to the members here to not be held accountable for your mistakes.

I'm being fair with you but the codes have been exploited in a such a manor that it is not fair with anybody else with the codes you received through other endeavors.

Edited by skiizim, 11 November 2012 - 01:01 AM.

#245 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

yo TC, the netflix gift subcription purchases is no longer viewable under my account, when I click on See gift subscription purchases. May have to to file a dispute as I'm beginning to suspect something. I was suspecting that this was too good to be true, especially from the recent comments on here. Good thing I didn't leave a feedback right away for him. I would also like a refund on this issue seeing that they are given away on slickdeals.net and now are going for $11.99 on ebay!

Also I clicked that link under slickdeals.net here's what I got

The page you are looking for has been removed. If you are getting this error from a link via Deal Alert, this means that the thread was considered to be spam or inappropriate for the forum and thus removed.

Edited by CaoPi, 13 November 2012 - 10:00 PM.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#246 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

lol you guys tried to get a good deal on something you knew was risky and a promo.

Buyers beware. I bought PSN credit like this a few times on here and I can tell the user was obtaining them in a weird way as the prices were always so low. Like he was using code generators or something. I also thought my account would be at risk or the credit itself even after applying it. My PSN credit never got cancelled but I still think to this day something was fishy about it and not some retailers glitch like when target had those 1 year PSN plus subs for $15 each. This was something fishy.

Buy at your own risk. If a user keeps selling $20 PSN cards for $16-$17 dollars with many completed transactions you know something is up. Yeah he might have been able to get a deal on a glicth at a retailer but it goes both way when you buy digital promo codes like this.

I mean as far as I understand you guys were trying to purchase about $90 dollars in netflix credit for between $20-$50 . You should realize that not at TCs fault they can get cancelled by netflix.

I think that there are a few users on this site that generate codes for all the digital stuff. All that is imporant though is the codes works and doesn't get cancelled at a way later date. You should have realized before when trying to get $90 dollars in netflix credit for half the price. It's exactly what I would call too good to be true. You'd be lucky to get that much credit to stick.

Edited by needler420, 13 November 2012 - 10:21 PM.

needler420.png

#247 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I came here to bump this up, it never showed anything working on my end or any kind of confirmation either. I asked the OP to give me some kind of proof and mentioned him getting codes from a third party.

What is the deal? I've given you a few days for some kind of response from our last pm, are you going to willingly give a refund or am I going to have to dispute this? If I don't get an answer by tonight I'm just going to dispute it through PayPal.

#248 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I opened a dispute through PayPal I suggest those of you who didn't gift do the same.

This guy is a douche and pretty much told me he doesn't care where the codes came from. I wish you were more honest through this whole thing and had some better morals but I guess not.

#249 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I opened a dispute through PayPal I suggest those of you who didn't gift do the same.

This guy is a douche and pretty much told me he doesn't care where the codes came from. I wish you were more honest through this whole thing and had some better morals but I guess not.

So you decided not to post the message I sent you this time on this thread when you did the other time? To the people who want to confirm the code is indeed applied to their accounts please go under account settings on Netflix and click plan details to see if the 12 month membership is there or not. Note:The promo will not show up if you are still on your last billing cycle or you haven't used any credit from the promo yet, meaning that if you paid $7.99 earlier this month than the promo will not show until your next billing cycle. Also just to confirm if you are still skeptical you can call Netflix who are available 24 hours a day. They will confirm for you as well.

Also note- if these codes are voided or if they for some reason don't work properly, then I WILL refund you. Skizzim is basically asking for a refund when he has already redeemed the code and basically expects to get a refund and keep the 12 month membership.

Edited by SpartenOmega117, 14 November 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#250 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

So you decided not to post the message I sent you this time on this thread when you did the other time? To the people who want to confirm the code is indeed applied to their accounts please go under account settings on Netflix and click plan details to see if the 12 month membership is there or not. Note:The promo will not show up if you are still on your last billing cycle or you haven't used any credit from the promo yet, meaning that if you paid $7.99 earlier this month than the promo will not show until your next billing cycle. Also just to confirm if you are still skeptical you call Netflix who are available 24 hours a day. They will confirm for you as well.

Also note- if these codes are voided or if they for some reason don't work properly, then I WILL refund you. Skizzim is basically asking for a refund when he has already redeemed the code and basically expects to get a refund and keep the 12 month membership.

Exactly. Far as I know no one from slick deals is reporting void codes. He's trying to dispute it with you because he's angry at how you obtained them and the amount you charged compared to other going rates. If anything skizzim is trying to rip you off.

needler420.png

#251 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

No I am asking for a refund because I trustingly came to you with the story you omitted about having purchased a few tvs and have some codes to sell. It turns out there is a huge exploit on how these codes are being obtained basically stealing other people serials by manipulation of them.

I asked for proof that these codes were obtained legitimately and respond by telling me that you really can't and then tell me that you supposedly bought 10 codes from a third party that assured you they were obtained through legal means (BS). You have not shown any proof or remorse for what has transpired here, all you care about is that code has been used and it's everyone else problem and not yours. I have morals and I would have never approached you with this for $35 or $5 if that is your concern.

I've asked you repeatedly to show some proof, I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you done is walked all over us.

#252 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

No I am asking for a refund because I trustingly came to you with the story you omitted about having purchased a few tvs and have some codes to sell. It turns out there is a huge exploit on how these codes are being obtained basically stealing other people serials by manipulation of them.

I asked for proof that these codes were obtained legitimately and respond by telling me that you really can't and then tell me that you supposedly bought 10 codes from a third party that assured you they were obtained through legal means (BS). You have not shown any proof or remorse for what has transpired here, all you care about is that code has been used and it's everyone else problem and not yours. I have morals and I would have never approached you with this for $35 or $5 if that is your concern.

I've asked you repeatedly to show some proof, I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you done is walked all over us.

lmao he doesn't have to show you proof of how he obtained them or even tell you for that matter. This isn't a pawn shop. Do you ask for a receipt every time you buy a used game in a private sale to make sure its not stolen?

You have no proof he obtained them illegally. He has zero obligations to proof it to you. You got what you paid for and that's final. He doesn't have to tell you anything.

needler420.png

#253 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Exactly. Far as I know no one from slick deals is reporting void codes. He's trying to dispute it with you because he's angry at how you obtained them and the amount you charged compared to other going rates. If anything skizzim is trying to rip you off.

Rip him off how? Over a scammed code? I am pissed off because I came to SpartenOmega117 with all the trust in the world only to find out these codes are scammed. I don't want to be part of this, I asked him to show me proof if the code I received came from a legitimate TV that he owned and I would drop everything but instead ignored the whole situation. I gave him plenty of time to respond and he hasn't and this is what it has come to.

EDIT: If you believe all 16+ codes he obtained were legitimate then you need to take the bag off your head and breath a bit.

#254 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Rip him off how? Over a scammed code? I am pissed off because I came to SpartenOmega117 with all the trust in the world only to find out these codes are scammed. I don't want to be part of this, I asked him to show me proof if the code I received came from a legitimate TV that he owned and I would drop everything but instead ignored the whole situation. I gave him plenty of time to respond and he hasn't and this is what it has come to.

EDIT: If you believe all 16+ codes he obtained were legitimate then you need to take the bag off your head and breath a bit.

I'm not saying whether or not he obtained them legitmate. It's a he says she says case. You have no proof he got them illegally as well has he has no proof that he obtained them legitmate. Not to mention there are no rules on the trading forum that he has to prove anything to you. You got what you paid for.

You got what you paid for and that's all that matters yet you still want a refund. Ill be sure never to do trades with you.

Edited by needler420, 14 November 2012 - 02:47 AM.

needler420.png

#255 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Just a BUMP.

Have fun folks! :razz:

http://slickdeals.ne...ix-are-Invalid?

http://us.lgappstv.c...eNoticeInfo.lge

#256 mclld

mclld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I was told these were legit, I have no choice but to open a dispute and I contacted everyone I sold one to and informed them

#257 mclld

mclld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Edited by mclld, 18 November 2012 - 10:18 PM.

#258 mclld

mclld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

I can say Spartan refunded me on two codes I had that had not been used. I have sold seven of the the codes and so far I had to refund someone who bought one from me because they said it was bad, I have faith he will do the right thing and cover me. I also was contacted by another person who bought one and had heard about the situation and said he will call netflix to verify if his account has a credit, no word back yet

Edited by mclld, 18 November 2012 - 11:27 PM.

#259 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

Lol at the butthurt going on. I bought a code but as long as it works and I got a good deal I won't be a bitch about it. Having said that if after next month I check my Netflix account and it's not showing that the code applied I hope that Spartan stays true to his word and refunds my money since it was a bogus code!
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida