FREE movie rental on PS Store every week (4 weeks)

jimrome27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This weeks free movie is Da Vinci Code. More to come as quoted below. Thanks StillFree for the tip.

Free Movie Brought to You by Toyota Highlander
Watch a FREE movie each week, courtesy of Toyota Highlander, starting February 15: The Da Vinci Code (week 1), Big Daddy (week 2), Ghost Rider (week 3), and Stranger Than Fiction (week 4).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there will be a free movie rental a week for the next 4 weeks.

Free Movie Brought to You by Toyota Highlander
Watch a FREE movie each week, courtesy of Toyota Highlander, starting February 15: The Da Vinci Code (week 1), Big Daddy (week 2), Ghost Rider (week 3), and Stranger Than Fiction (week 4).

[quote name='StillFree']Looks like there will be a free movie rental a week for the next 4 weeks.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info! will update the thread :)

Do you have to watch the movie before a certain point or within the week you can get the movie?

Any answers would be helpful

[quote name='Parkerktm']Do you have to watch the movie before a certain point or within the week you can get the movie?

Any answers would be helpful[/QUOTE]

You can download it right now and not watch it. It expires after 30 days so yeah. But when you play and didn't finished it, it'll expire within 24 hrs. so watch it when you have the time :D

I think I read, when I downloaded it, that you have 30 days to begin to watch it and once you do it's only there for 24 hours. When you go to download it, it'll give you the stipulations.

Edit: Got beat to it by the pimp in the box.

bread's done
Back