Viral Achievements - TrueAchievements

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:11 AM

TrueAchievement.com is doing a Viral Month. Just found out and thought I'd spread the word. *rim shot*
Still I know a bunch of posts in these game specific threads are related to does anyone have this achievement, mind helping me get it.

I can't think of any hard to get viral achievements I need per see but just by looking at that list I could use to get the Brutal Legend one. I may not have the Borderlands one either, have to check on that one.

Edited by Spybreak8, 17 February 2011 - 01:16 AM.
spelling

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#2 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

Don't have Borderlands or GTA 4 one, but I do have the one for Mercs 2 if anyone needs it. Is there one for Red Dead?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#3 Hell Monkey

Hell Monkey

Social Link MAX!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

I have them for GTA 4, Mercs 2, and Red Dead off the top of my head. I may have a few others.

#4 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

I have the Borderlands one. I should be playing it this weekend so feel free to hit me up.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#5 dkreegz515

dkreegz515

Dave "Drama" Kreegz

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

theres a shadowrun achievement to teabag a player with the achievement and then you get it.
Posted Image

#6 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

Don't have Borderlands or GTA 4 one, but I do have the one for Mercs 2 if anyone needs it. Is there one for Red Dead?

I'll send you a message sometime, I've got the Borderlands, RDR and GTA4 one. Don't have the Mercs 2 one.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#7 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

Man... I have a lot of those games and I don't know if I have any viral achievements.

#8 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

I'll send you a message sometime, I've got the Borderlands, RDR and GTA4 one. Don't have the Mercs 2 one.

Just realized that I do have the RDR one. Got it with my very first mp kill. In Borderlands, aren't there a couple of non-viral mp ones as well. I know I don't have them. Do you and vendetta want to form up a party and knock them out?

Man... I have a lot of those games and I don't know if I have any viral achievements.

Just message me if u see me online and I can help out.

Don't some of the older NFS games have some virals? I know one has a chevo where you must race an EA person directly.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#9 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

I have the Borderlands one. I should be playing it this weekend so feel free to hit me up.

Work tonite 4 to midnite est, but may be able to play a little while from about 12:30 to maybe 2am.

theres a shadowrun achievement to teabag a player with the achievement and then you get it.

Still haven't opened that game up, who's up for some teabaggin'?
Posted Image
Now playing:

#10 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

Work tonite 4 to midnite est, but may be able to play a little while from about 12:30 to maybe 2am.

I should be on live tonight. If you see me playing something else just msg me. It won't take but a minute or two to get you the viral achievement.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#11 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

That's my kind of time anyways.:D

Yeah I've got the NFS one too I believe (think it's in Carbon). That's really cool because it gives you the special viral livery for your car. More achievements should do that.