Any Massholes here?

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Just wondering if there is anyone from the great state of Taxachusetts here? I never really see anyone representing the state so I was just curious how many other Cag's there are around.

[quote name='javeryh']Don't worry - there are plenty of you jackasses clogging up the site. NO ONE DENIES THIS![/QUOTE]

lol thats funny coming from somebody who lives in New Yorks landfill

[quote name='javeryh']Don't worry - there are plenty of you jackasses clogging up the site. NO ONE DENIES THIS![/QUOTE]

I just imagine him typing this after finishing putting the gel in his blowout and having a sweet fist pumping session.

Worcester, nice. I used to live there and am actually there a couple times a week for rugby practice. Your the only other central masshole I've seen here

[quote name='Javery']Don't worry - there are plenty of you jackasses clogging up the site. NO ONE DENIES THIS![/QUOTE]

I second this.

[quote name='Azarius']lol thats funny coming from somebody who lives in New Yorks landfill[/QUOTE]

NJ is awesome.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I just imagine him typing this after finishing putting the gel in his blowout and having a sweet fist pumping session.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that!

Actually, I kid because I spend a ton of time in MA (I married a Masshole). All of my in-laws, neices and nephews are there (Boston area) and I spend weeks at a time in Salisbury during the summers (family cottage on the beach). I like it up there other than the weather (and everyone wearing a Red Sox hat - especially the pink ones).

[quote name='Javery']NJ is awesome.

Nothing wrong with that!

Actually, I kid because I spend a ton of time in MA (I married a Masshole). All of my in-laws, neices and nephews are there (Boston area) and I spend weeks at a time in Salisbury during the summers (family cottage on the beach). I like it up there other than the weather (and everyone wearing a Red Sox hat - especially the pink ones).[/QUOTE]

Please don't mention the sox right now, and definitely don't bring up the goddamned pink hat clowns that make up 75% of attendence at Fenway.

bread's done
Back