Jiggaloj

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:10 AM

Finally. Thanks OP.

#33 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:10 AM

Was so excited for this game and the demo completely changed my mind. Couldn't be less interested. Maybe when it hits $15.

#34 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

I'm hesitant to get this. I hated Killzone 2.

What did you hate about Killzone 2? If it was just the controls try the Killzone 3 demo they are much more snappy now not so sluggish. If it wasn't the controls though I don't know what to tell ya KZ3 will most likely be more KZ2 goodness and I can't wait to play it. :)

#35 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

Good deal, but I have 40$ in Best Buy credit and I can get the Gears pack as well then for cheap!

#36 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

The game feels like a money grab from Epic Games. I'll pass.

it is, they put the Gears 3 beta in there to help the sales. I played the demo and its garbage IMO. Im a huge Gears of War fan but can't see myself buying a crappy game for a beta invite and hell I bought Crackdown for the Halo 3 beta but at least Crackdown was a good game

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#37 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

At checkout, I don't see the "$20 promotional credit" message. Anybody else getting this?

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#38 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

aww man, wasn't gunna get this release day but now its so tempting...

#39 JeriKu

JeriKu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:18 AM

Son of a b...

I just ordered this LAST NIGHT at GameStop because there wasn't a credit deal..

-.-

#40 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:19 AM

Thanks. Been waiting for this.

Anyone have any idea how long super saver shipping takes for new releases? I know release date delivery is just a dollar, but if it's just the difference of a couple days rather than a couple weeks, I'd rather just save my dollar.

#41 JeriKu

JeriKu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:21 AM

Anyone have any idea how long super saver shipping takes for new releases? I know release date delivery is just a dollar, but if it's just the difference of a couple days rather than a couple weeks, I'd rather just save my dollar.

3-15 days.. but in Georgia, it's typically 3.

#42 Beefyheart

Beefyheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

what the shit :( i got helghast edition ordered from them and it doesnt have the promo credit :/

#43 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

I'm glad you mentioned this because I didn't notice the release day shipping was only $.99. Went back and changed mine. I normally hate paying for shipping but I think a buck is worth it for this title to have it on launch day.

#44 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:26 AM

3-15 days.. but in Georgia, it's typically 3.

I guess I'll stick with free shipping then. Online probably won't work right for the first few days anyway. Thanks.

#45 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

now does the $20 gc post automatically even though the receipt doesn't say a thing about it? i know i won't have it until they charge my card, but just wanted to make sure i didn't need to click any special button.

#46 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Got to love Amazon.

#47 JeriKu

JeriKu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I wonder if GameStop will refund the money I paid for the reserve..

I would definitely prefer to get this from Amazon.

#48 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:30 AM

I wonder if GameStop will refund the money I paid for the reserve..

I would definitely prefer to get this from Amazon.

Thy'll definitely refund your deposit.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#49 Codester06

Codester06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

Sweet! Had a 20.00 credit so it came out to 38.00 with release date shipping and another 20 dollar credit. Can not complain at all. Thanks for the heads up OP.

#50 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

$57.99, retro map pack, bonus amazon unlock/upgrade code, no tax charged, free release day shipping, plus a 20 dollar credit to be used on any amazon.com future purchase? I'm down with that.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#51 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:34 AM

Where's the huge list of people correcting the OP about how this belongs in the Amazon credit thread? ;)

Thanks, CheepyD!

I would've corrected him but I did not want to get banned by a Jew like Arabs from Jerusalem
Posted Image

#52 krnhorang85

krnhorang85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:36 AM

about fing time. I was really contemplating going to k-mart to buy this. no more.
Posted Image
[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/HSOL85%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/HSOL85.png%22%20width=%22230%22%20height=%22155%22%20border=%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E%3Cbr/%3E%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/SignUp%22%3EGet%20your%20Portable%20ID%21%3C/a%3E[/IMG]

#53 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:37 AM

ordered. Only way I would've picked it up on release.

#54 Trenchalicious

Trenchalicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:38 AM

This is epic :)
1 CENT AUCTION STARTS: XBOX 360 & DS Game @ My ebay auctions!

#55 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:39 AM

Oh hell yes!

#56 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:40 AM

okay, the whole not showing up on the checkout page isn't exactly comforting. Think we might run into problems?

#57 Goatbuster

Goatbuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:40 AM

To all the people hating on this game for absolutely no valid reason, take a step back and look at this from another point of view.

This game is supposed to re-imagine the wacky, over-the-top styles of games such as Painkiller and Unreal Tournament. If you literally have no valid arguments as to why this game sucks, stay the hell out of this thread and go back to your CoD or any other generic military shooter. There are plenty of them.

Anyway, pretty good deal, but I can wait for a drop since money's a little tight.

#58 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:43 AM

Thy'll definitely refund your deposit.

but first they will hound you to try and get you to spend it on something else. Down with Gamestop! lol.

I will be the first to say: Will wait for it to drop to $30 ;). I haven't touched any of the old killzones, so I don't have too much of a desire to play this one

To anyone worrying. No, amazon won't say they'll do something and pull it from under u. You'll all get your credit. Amazon is the shiznit when it comes to stuff like that

SteamWidget.PNG

#59 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:44 AM

To all the people hating on this game for absolutely no valid reason, take a step back and look at this from another point of view.

This game is supposed to re-imagine the wacky, over-the-top styles of games such as Painkiller and Unreal Tournament. If you literally have no valid arguments as to why this game sucks, stay the hell out of this thread and go back to your CoD or any other generic military shooter. There are plenty of them.

Anyway, pretty good deal, but I can wait for a drop since money's a little tight.

I agree with you. I want FPS to go back to the days of Serious Sam and Unreal Tournament . The Club from Sega was the last game that brought arcade FPS to the mix
Posted Image

#60 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

This should be in Amazon credit thread
Posted Image