Killzone 3 (PS3) & Bulletstorm (360/PS3) with $20 credit at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#61 Goatbuster

Goatbuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:50 AM

Regarding my previous post: There's certainly nothing wrong with military shooters, but arcade shooters are just a breath of fresh air in an oversaturated shooter market.

#62 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:53 AM

This should be in Amazon credit thread

No one cares what you think.

Posted Image

#63 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:54 AM

$57.99, retro map pack, bonus amazon unlock/upgrade code, no tax charged, free release day shipping, plus a 20 dollar credit to be used on any amazon.com future purchase? I'm down with that.

Fixed, please don't factor that as discount, thanks.

#64 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

Trying to resist...

#65 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:57 AM

Hey, don't hate.

Edited by ryheeles, 18 February 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#66 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:58 AM

I'm thinking the 20 credit is going right toward Crysis 2

#67 StoneNinja

StoneNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Question, if I pre-ordered before the credit deal was offered will I still get the $20 credit?

#68 Soujiro_Seta

Soujiro_Seta

Restless Soul

• CAGiversary!

Thanks OP. I had 31.50 in credit so it made the deal even sweeter. I didn't see the $20 promo code thing at checkout either. Hopefully that isn't a problem.

I wanted to get the helghast edition but honestly I will probably end up leaving all the extra stuff in the box anyway and never look at it after the initial time.

#69 bluem00se

bluem00se

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

Sweet. I had the Helghast Edition pre-ordered for a long time because I always like to get LE's, but I figured $130 is a bit steep and I don't even like the Helghast helmet anyways. This solidifies my decision to just get the regular edition some more

#70 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:04 AM

I'm hesitant to get this. I hated Killzone 2.

Me too as I just finished it but I recall hearing the KZ2 aiming was made to feel 'heavy' and I think that's what ruined it. I just couldn't get my mouse to feel right, unlike when I played Fear 2 and the KZ3 beta.

#71 jdktech2010

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Good ol' Amazon...coming through for me with this and Killzone 3....

#72 SHOaks

SHOaks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yessss

#73 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:05 AM

I just ordered it from playstation home. however, i don't know how to get the jetpack now since all the kiosk in central plaza did was open an amazon page. when the amazon page opened i clicked on killzone 3 and it was just the generic product page from the op w/ the bonus $20 credit offer like in the op so i figured i would at least get the $20 credit.

However, at checkout i ran into the same problems as others in this thread: no mention of $20 credit at final checkout.

#74 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:06 AM

Hey, don't hate. No tax is a big reason I buy so much from Amazon. It's just too bad it can't be like that for everyone.

See, that's the point... You don't get it. Amazon do not collect taxes from you it doesn't mean you don't have to report it to your state. I don't hate people keeping their mouth shut about not paying taxes, just those continue thinking it's a deal for not paying taxes.

No offer for the Helghast Edition as usual :-(

#75 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:08 AM

So tempted. 37 is about what I'd wait for on warehouse deals but here it comes with maps and unlock points. Decisions, decisions.

#76 xxDOYLExx

xxDOYLExx

I Swallowed A Bug

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

hows is release day delivery going to work with the monday holiday?
You know were in the fade, right?

#77 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

Now it's a tough call. Amazon is $3 cheaper (I happen to be in one of the tax states, so F-U to those who changed it) and comes with some map pack. Any idea the value on that? I could just get this for the price, or I can still do the TrU combo and get Bulletstorm with another $20 card.

*Well shit, Zon has Bullet (I wanna type BS for short but people will get confused) with $20 credit as well. The price isn't dropped on this game though. Yet. Maybe I'll get both at Zon since they've better stock than TrU most times. I'll save my TrU gift card for their yearly B2G1.

#78 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:12 AM

I'm glad I didn't see this thread till now... I literally just canceled my preorder before seeing it because I don't think I'll play it enough to justify purchasing it day one. I likely would have kept my preorder if I had seen the credit and still wouldn't have played it enough.

#79 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:14 AM

Well, with this and Bulletstorm both having $20 credits, Amazon has essentially matched TRU's upcoming $40 deal. Tempted to pick up these games, especially since I have $10 from MvC3. However, I have a pretty decent backlog, and I have a feeling that at least Bulletstorm will get cheap pretty quick. Decisions, decisions...
Posted Image

#80 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:16 AM

I certainly will, chief. Don't tell me what to factor and what not to. lol FIXED

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#81 mrgamer

mrgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

One word.... finally, good to hear this match. Now its time to go to war Killzone 3 !!!

#82 rbanke

rbanke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:19 AM

This happend with a game i ordered recently, they shipped it late monday night and I recieved it on tuesday morning. (deadspace I think).

#83 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yeah whats making me consider getting this day one is that KZ2 held its price pretty well and that map pack on psn will be at least 5 bucks. This does seem like a game that might get a GOTY edition down the line though. And with PSN online games getting hacked so easily now I'm probably gonna hold off.

#84 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

will BB price match a pre order with credit?

#85 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

I don' tthink any of the next day air shipments come from the USPS. I work for UPS and we work on President's day. Not lazy like the USPS workers. lol

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#86 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:21 AM

I was wondering if Amazon was going to have some sort of a sale on Killzone 3D. I'm glad they came through! :bouncy:
Posted Image

#87 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:21 AM

Well, with this and Bulletstorm both having $20 credits, Amazon has essentially matched TRU's upcoming $40 deal. Tempted to pick up these games, especially since I have $10 from MvC3. However, I have a pretty decent backlog, and I have a feeling that at least Bulletstorm will get cheap pretty quick. Decisions, decisions...

Same here. I've gotten 3 games since Nov and completed 10 not including PSN and DS games. I'm going in the right direction but sometimes I just want to get these deals because I don't know how long until the next one and I'd hate to forget about a game. Ah what the hell, it's only money. I'll get to the game eventually. A deal's a deal and the money is going to a company that deserves it, not GS or Activision.

#88 xxDOYLExx

xxDOYLExx

I Swallowed A Bug

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:22 AM

cool, thanks. I know you UPS guys work your asses off.
You know were in the fade, right?

#89 VISCO

VISCO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I put my order in it will be nice to play a shooter that's different and with the 20$ credit I can sell it in march and make enough to get dragon age 2.

#90 rbanke

rbanke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Question, if I pre-ordered before the credit deal was offered will I still get the $20 credit?

I'm curious about this also. I pre-ordered a few weeks ago.