Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $10.99 Free Shipping Buy.com

Been waiting on a good deal for this one on Amazon, haven't used buy.com in a long time but at that price I'll bite.

Definitely a good deal on a good game.
Also, you could play it and trade it back in to Amazon for 9.50, or sell/trade for probably break even or better.

[quote name='IMURZRO']Thanks! Just got a PS3 and this will go nicely with it. Now all I need is Uncharted 2 & 3.[/QUOTE]
Just to let you know, you can pick up Uncharted 2 GOTY at walmart right now for $30

great game, coincidently this was the first game that i got a platinum trophy for.

[quote name='chbong']in 4 1 and repped, thanks.[/QUOTE]
unless you mean you rated the thread i have no clue what you mean by "repped"

[quote name='seether254']great game, coincidently this was the first game that i got a platinum trophy for.

unless you mean you rated the thread i have no clue what you mean by "repped"[/QUOTE]
he's from SD

This is a must buy for PS3 owners. I bought it back when it first dropped to $30 and it was well worth it at that price. $10 is a steal for playing this movie like experience.

Whoohooo! Thanks for the heads up - I'm always up for ~$10 PS3 games. Well, you know, if they don't suck. :p

Thanks, OP! I just played through UC2, and it's quickly become one of my favorite games, ever. I'm sure this won't be as good, but I still imagine it's definitely worth playing.

In for one, thanks OP. I resisted the urge for all of an hour but I enjoyed playing UC2 so much and was looking to pick this up at bargain basement prices and I figure this can't get any lower than $11!

I knew I should have bought it as soon as I saw this thread! Having a PS3 with no games isn't fun. Do buy.com deals usually come back to life?

Thanks for posting. I had some credit from my buy.com credit card and haven't spent it yet. So, I was actually going to bite on this deal (been wanting to get the game, but it isn't the typical style I go for, so I don't want to pay too much :D ) too bad it sold out so quickly. All well, guess it is a good thing since I don't need it anyway :D

[quote name='shinmiroku']Wow, they don't ship to CT, that sux :([/QUOTE]

That must be a relatively new change (last year or so).

I used to live in CT and had no problems with Buy.com

Who are these people who own a PS3 and yet have never played this game? I'd really like to smack them.

[quote name='Uracat']Who are these people who own a PS3 and yet have never played this game? I'd really like to smack them.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. This is a must have game for the PS3, I'm really surprised that there are people in this thread that have finished UC2 but haven't played through UC1 yet..

[quote name='sunghost']Exactly what I was thinking. This is a must have game for the PS3, I'm really surprised that there are people in this thread that have finished UC2 but haven't played through UC1 yet..[/QUOTE]

i just started playing UC1 ._.

[quote name='seether254']great game, coincidently this was the first game that i got a platinum trophy for.

[/QUOTE]

me too, it was the first game to get trophy patch....

I live in CT and they refused to ship the game to me. I tried paying with amazon, and again they canceled the shipment.

What The fuck!?

is BUY.COM no longer shipping ANYTHING to CT or is it just this game and, if so, @($*%(ING WHY!?

bread's done
Back