EA Flash Deal: 60% Off NBA Jam!

EvilCheeseWedge

CAGiversary!
Update: Deal is dead.

You know the drill, go to EA Flash Deal's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals and like the Darkspore character posts. Once they're at a combined 1,000 likes, the deal is unlocked (60% off NBA Jam + free shipping.) Yesterday's deal didn't even last 10 minutes, so you'll have to keep a close eye on the Facebook page. You may even want to check their Twitter feed or get it on your phone: http://twitter.com/eaflashdeals

Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn your fast haha they just posted this 3 minutes ago.. hahaha I came here thinking ooh no one has seen this yet.. leave it to a CAG haha

[quote name='Envel']Thanks OP I missed it last time! I still don't know if it's worth the $20 though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I posted yesterday's and I missed it too. I'm excited for this one, because I've been wanting NBA Jam, but $50 is too steep. $20 is a lot closer to what I'd want to pay for it. I think it'll be worth it, especially if you have some friends to play it with. The nostalgia is definitely a big factor in this one for me.

I really want to wait till this comes down to 10, even if it used. I figured NBA JAM is like a XLBA game and I wouldn't pay more then 10 for it.

But this is tempting for a new copy.

Do new copies include a code to access online, like Madden?

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this the other day when it was on sale for $35 on the EA site and I had a $20 off coupon. I got it for $15 and it is definitely worth every penny. It is a great game. Also, EA screwed up and sent me 2 copies of the game, but only charged me for one. So, if anyone misses out on this deal or doesn't want to hassle with ordering from EA (my copy of Bad Company 2 from the deal 2 weeks ago just now shipped today) can buy my extra copy. I will let it go for $20 shipped...

[quote name='Alazam']I ordered this the other day when it was on sale for $35 on the EA site and I had a $20 off coupon. I got it for $15 and it is definitely worth every penny. It is a great game. Also, EA screwed up and sent me 2 copies of the game, but only charged me for one. So, if anyone misses out on this deal or doesn't want to hassle with ordering from EA (my copy of Bad Company 2 from the deal 2 weeks ago just now shipped today) can buy my extra copy. I will let it go for $20 shipped...[/QUOTE]
Would you take a $20 EA coupon code for it?

I have a $20 EA coupon as well. Could I use it for this? It would be completely free with the deal. I'm still waiting on a NFS:HP sale again so if I can't I'll use it then.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I have a $20 EA coupon as well. Could I use it for this? It would be completely free with the deal. I'm still waiting on a NFS:HP sale again so if I can't I'll use it then.[/QUOTE]

You can, but you'd still be paying tax btw. Still an awesome deal.

Ugh, I've been waiting for Amazon to drop this to even $25 so I can use the credit I've been saving for Jam. I know I shouldn't, but I'm probably going to finally buy it...

[quote name='EvilCheeseWedge']Pardon my ignorance, but where's everybody getting these $20 EA coupons from?[/QUOTE]they screwed up an order of mine.. I have 3 of them and my 25% birthday coupon haha I usually buy from Amazon though so figured I'd do a swap

[quote name='EvilCheeseWedge']Pardon my ignorance, but where's everybody getting these $20 EA coupons from?[/QUOTE]

The ironic part of my story is that I was issued the coupon from tech support when I came to them for help with NBA Jam. I was playing the 360 version and my save magically corrupted with no errors and I have to start all over again. If I'm going to start over again might as well get a fresh batch of trophies out of the PS3 version. Hence why I'm buying it again. If the deal goes live in the next 15 minutes! I got to go to work :(

[quote name='Chrono Gear']The ironic part of my story is that I was issued the coupon from tech support when I came to them for help with NBA Jam. I was playing the 360 version and my save magically corrupted with no errors and I have to start all over again. If I'm going to start over again might as well get a fresh batch of trophies out of the PS3 version. Hence why I'm buying it again. If the deal goes live in the next 15 minutes! I got to go to work :([/QUOTE]

Wow, I hope that bug has been fixed. I'm hoping to score the 360 version with this deal. I hope it unlocks soon. I figured we'd be at 1,000 likes by now considering how fast 750 got hit yesterday.

[quote name='EvilCheeseWedge']Wow, I hope that bug has been fixed. I'm hoping to score the 360 version with this deal. I hope it unlocks soon. I figured we'd be at 1,000 likes by now considering how fast 750 got hit yesterday.[/QUOTE]

About 50 to go. Shouldn't be much longer.

[quote name='EvilCheeseWedge']Wow, I hope that bug has been fixed. I'm hoping to score the 360 version with this deal. I hope it unlocks soon. I figured we'd be at 1,000 likes by now considering how fast 750 got hit yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Considering I talked to them about it on Wednesday I doubt it. :p

"The code you entered is invalid. Be sure you typed the code correctly and try again."

Copy/Pasted from above. :/

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, dead within 20 minutes.

EA Flash Deals: Where Every Day is like Black Friday[/QUOTE]

early bird gets the worm.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, dead within 20 minutes.

EA Flash Deals: Where Every Day is like Black Friday[/QUOTE]

Yesterday's deal didn't even last 9 minutes.

[quote name='confoosious']early bird gets the worm.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's not the "early" bird. It's the "sitting at his computer all day pressing F5" bird. By and large, these deals are a waste of time. Some go live in the evening, some go live midday, and the first time Fifa 11 went on sale, I think it happened at like 2 AM. At the very least, it would be nice if there was a dedicated thread for these instead of having to see 3-4 of them in the Deals section at any given time.

The early bird gathers no moss....

It's not a matter of pressing F5...I was doing something else on facebook when i noticed it.

bread's done
Back