Photo
- - - - -

Killzone 3/Bulletstorm Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:55 AM

Hey guys, my boy ELTheGeek and I are doing a Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 giveaway on our youtube channels, and I figured I'd post on here that we are.

Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win.

Here's the link:
Hey guys, my boy ELTheGeek is doing a Bulletstorm giveaway on his youtube channel, and I figured I'd post on here that he is.

Now, before you say I'm doing this to get subscribers for my channel; NO, I am not, this is only to let solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm.

Also, YES, I am involved with this giveaway, but I had no idea that I was until ELTheGeek posted the video.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win.

Here's the video, please right click it and click watch on youtube, and follow the instructions:
-youtube-com/watch?v=PtEK1TOCDrw&feature=feedu
(Replace the dashes with periods)

Also, for you PS3 owners, this is a split giveaway, you can also have the chance to win a copy of Killzone 3 for the PS3.

Also, if you comment, please put in your comment that Rayne sent you.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Vyra, 19 February 2011 - 06:05 AM.

#2 darkstar12010

darkstar12010

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:00 AM

thanks entering for bulletstorm xbox 360

#3 AyyScooby

AyyScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

Thanks OP!
Subscribed as AyyFrisco and entered for Bulletstorm.

@Friscoh

#4 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:46 AM

Sweet! Subscribed as firemissilewall; would be totally awesome to win a free game. Requested 360 Bulletstorm, but i do have a PS3, and i'm not choosy when it comes to free stuff!

#5 ticktack

ticktack

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

subscribed as TackettART, entered for Bulletstorm X360 thanks!

#6 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:20 PM

Sub'd as Hestar and for bulletstorm on the 360,thanks for the chance :).
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#7 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:46 PM

Awesome giveaway :applause:. I subscribed to both channels as naruxsaku, and I'm in for Killzone 3 for the Playstation 3.

#8 cheezisgoooood

cheezisgoooood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:14 AM

subscribed as cheezisgoooood for killzone 3! :D
Currently playing:
:ps3:Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Sonic Generations, Dark Souls:ps3:
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles II, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:psp:
:pc:The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dead Island:pc:

#9 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:09 AM

So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.

#10 l33t fr0g

l33t fr0g

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:53 AM

I actually liked the channel as it wasnt bad at all. I like going through gameplay vids created by gamers- most of the time, it beats reading a generic review off of a high end gaming magazine.
Good luck with the drawing as well as good luck AND congrats to ELTheGeek on his 400 subscribes.

ach.png

#11 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.

Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"

#12 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

I actually liked the channel as it wasnt bad at all. I like going through gameplay vids created by gamers- most of the time, it beats reading a generic review off of a high end gaming magazine.
Good luck with the drawing as well as good luck AND congrats to ELTheGeek on his 400 subscribes.

Which channel are you referring to about the "gameplay vids created by gamers"? HGN?

If so, thanks; the only true Gameplays on there are done by me so far, but we do except submissions from others.

If you're digging the gameplays, be on the look out for more of them, and for sure be on the look out for reviews on the newest games that come out about 1-2 weeks after they're out.

We choose not to rush the reviews unlike other places like IGN, who have their review up within 10 minutes of launch.

#13 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

Subscribed as Infinite0112, entered for Bulletstorm for Xbox 360. Thank you!
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#14 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

Thanks OP, I really want to play Bulletstorm!
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#15 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"

I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up.

#16 KillaSpark

KillaSpark

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

i can't see the link for some reason

#17 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up.

The give away is to give back to his subscribers, if you're not one of his subscribers, you're ineligible to compete.

Your loss, a free game is simply a click away.

You might want to lose your false sense of internet pride one of the days, buddy.

PS: Next time you enter a give away, how about you actually follow the rules.

#18 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

i can't see the link for some reason

youtube(.)com/watch?v=FFkGcYGeJkM

Make sure to remove the ( ).

#19 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:15 AM

If its not for new people why'd you say. Very misleading.

Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.

It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not.

#20 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:42 PM

These last few posts kind of confuse me. I'm all down for sub'ing and helping peoples Youtube page...But "originally meant for existing" means new people are still eligible right? :S
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
616464.png

#21 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

These last few posts kind of confuse me. I'm all down for sub'ing and helping peoples Youtube page...But "originally meant for existing" means new people are still eligible right? :S

I've said new subscribers are welcome multiple times.

#22 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

There was a little confrontation so I was just confused. Thank you for the confirmation though!
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
616464.png

#23 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

A+way to promote yourself were sure going to sign up faster with that ego.:applause:

For the record i never signed up anyway was debating it but your ego isn't worth it to me id rather just tell you off now and make myself ineligible.

For the record for other people i still appreciate entering contents and look forward to yours if you have them so i don't want to come across as ungrateful but this guy got a little rude with others even before me.

I mean if you call asking a question about who are eligible to enter nitpicking and threaten to disqualify on that reason id rather not even be part of it.

23 subscribers in the last 13 minutes.

Seems like it is going faster.

#24 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it.

#25 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it.

No, it is NOT intended to raise subscriber count, and the rules are clear as a day, if you had watched the video like the first post said, you would've gotten that.

#26 archangelreb

archangelreb

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

In as archangelreb

#27 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

No, it is NOT intended to raise subscriber count, and the rules are clear as a day, if you had watched the video like the first post said, you would've gotten that.

Read the first post, it says no but you say otherwise. Which is it? Either we can enter here or you ARE looking for subscribers. I mean if it were meant solely for people already watching then the post belongs on that site and not here. Right?

Ya know what, by this point I'll need the game BEFORE watching some lame video. Oh wait, Amazon is running a special on them, I'll buy those since it's a better deal.

Sheeze. The things people will do to artificially boost their count on FB, Twit, YT, or whatever. Find good material and people will join without baiting them with prizes.

#28 commanderxp90

commanderxp90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:45 AM

I done subbed it and thanks, op!

Let's sign up at the Swagbucks to earn more points and redeem to get rewards:

http://www.swagbucks...r/Commanderxp90

Suppose if you want to join the League of Legends for free-to-play, then sign up at the below link:

http://signup.league...f=4c311020f13ff

#29 djratchet

djratchet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

liked and subbed both channels, YT account is djratchet. Thanks for the giveaway.

Asked for Bulletstorm on PS3.

#30 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

Read the first post, it says no but you say otherwise. Which is it? Either we can enter here or you ARE looking for subscribers. I mean if it were meant solely for people already watching then the post belongs on that site and not here. Right?

Ya know what, by this point I'll need the game BEFORE watching some lame video. Oh wait, Amazon is running a special on them, I'll buy those since it's a better deal.

Sheeze. The things people will do to artificially boost their count on FB, Twit, YT, or whatever. Find good material and people will join without baiting them with prizes.

"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3."

That right there should be enough for you to understand that it was intended as a celebration for his existing subs for gettting to 400, but we decided to share it with new subs.

And believe me, we have good material, we got between the both of us 600 subscribers before this giveaway, and believe us, we're not gonna be doing another give away anytime soon - especially with ungrateful fucks like you.