Killzone 3/Bulletstorm Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:45 AM

Thanks subscribed to both channels as Jaydepps1.

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#32 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:18 AM

"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3."

That right there should be enough for you to understand that it was intended as a celebration for his existing subs for gettting to 400, but we decided to share it with new subs.

And believe me, we have good material, we got between the both of us 600 subscribers before this giveaway, and believe us, we're not gonna be doing another give away anytime soon - especially with ungrateful fucks like you.

So you're a dumbass too. You're informing people they can win in celebration of 400. In plain english "no, we are not doing this to get subscribers". It says that not once but twice. No word on being FORCED to subscribe to a lackluster account which clearly can't get interest on its own.

I could have been done a few posts ago but this kind of ignorance is funny and I'm not the only one who read one set of rules and then was told quite another. I called the 'please join my video' scam before it started. Ungrateful? Hmm, yes we all enjoy being lied to and then flamed as if you have a clue. Please go back to YT and hold your contests. We won't miss them. You'll buy 15 minutes of fame then disappear. I'll be glad to purchase both games instead.

#33 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

So you're a dumbass too. You're informing people they can win in celebration of 400. In plain english "no, we are not doing this to get subscribers". It says that not once but twice. No word on being FORCED to subscribe to a lackluster account which clearly can't get interest on its own.

I could have been done a few posts ago but this kind of ignorance is funny and I'm not the only one who read one set of rules and then was told quite another. I called the 'please join my video' scam before it started. Ungrateful? Hmm, yes we all enjoy being lied to and then flamed as if you have a clue. Please go back to YT and hold your contests. We won't miss them. You'll buy 15 minutes of fame then disappear. I'll be glad to purchase both games instead.

LOL, don't waste your time insulting me, you think it hurts my feelings? LOL, all you're doing is getting yourself reported.

And no-ones been lied to, if you had watched the second video like I had said, you would've heard the clearer set of rules that went into further detail.

No one here has been lied to, you just have to much pride to subscribe to a channel, and enough arrogance to tell me that I'm scamming people, when infact, you seem to forget: I DIDN'T START THIS GIVEAWAY, NOR DID I HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH IT.

ELTheGeek made the video, and I'm promoting it for him.

But who am I to inform people of free games in the contest section of CheapAssGamer? You know everything and no one can have a giveaway from the goodness of their heart according to you, the forum troll.

Don't bother me with your arrogance furthermore.

Edit: OH, and you're just getting yourself ignored too, a handy little feature CheapAssGamer's forums have.

Edited by Vyra, 22 February 2011 - 05:01 AM.

#34 BossVersion1

BossVersion1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

I'll be subscribing as BossVersionOne. Thank you kindly!

#35 Terry_Maganas

Terry_Maganas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:57 AM

I suscribed to both channels and LIKED the video as TerryMaGanas! Put me down for KILLZONE 3! I HOPE I WIN cuz I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! MY life is like I'm the "COMIC-RELIEF" person where anything that BAD HAPPENS, HAS HAPPENED! :( I LOSE at EVERYTHING! P.S. I HATE MYSELF :(

#36 djratchet

djratchet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:10 AM

liked and subbed both channels, YT account is djratchet.

uh... no it isn't... That would be me. Jerk.

#37 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:33 AM

uh... no it isn't... That would be me. Jerk.

Don't worry, we aren't choosing the winner by CaG, we're doing by YT.

And just for him doing that, if he tries to enter with HIS YT, or any other, he will be ineligible.

#38 djratchet

djratchet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:08 AM

Don't worry, we aren't choosing the winner by CaG, we're doing by YT.

And just for him doing that, if he tries to enter with HIS YT, or any other, he will be ineligible.

Well, that's good. And thanks, I appreciate it

#39 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:24 AM

Aw, the poor fool lost and wants to report me for exposing the scam... What a shame. I'm glad your lameass videos aren't gaining subscribers. And if you plan on trying this crap again I'm going to expose it just the same, so keep true to your threat that you won't bring your fake contests here again.

Well that was fun. Wonder if we can report invalid threats of a report. He's clearly misleading everyone in the thread.

#40 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

Aw, the poor fool lost and wants to report me for exposing the scam... What a shame. I'm glad your lameass videos aren't gaining subscribers. And if you plan on trying this crap again I'm going to expose it just the same, so keep true to your threat that you won't bring your fake contests here again.

Well that was fun. Wonder if we can report invalid threats of a report. He's clearly misleading everyone in the thread.

Someone told me what you said here, so I figured I'd unblock you to tell you that the winner is being randomly selected tomorrow, and ELTheGeek is choosing the winner live in video, and buying it off of amazon and shipping it live on video; so I'll make sure to post that video here too, that'll be proof enough for anyone here to see it's a legit giveaway, troll.

Now, back to being blocked, and once again; reported.

#41 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:04 AM

Lol, and what reason is there to report it? Because it's a scam and I told you multiple times why your post and 'rules' never agreed? Please, you were busted cold and had to backtrack. You're a troll looking to boost pathetic videos by trying to buy support.

As I said you'll be ignored and forgotten in all of 15 minutes. Find some real talent and perhaps you'll find subscribers through easier means. Now kindly GTFO.

#42 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

try

Lol, and what reason is there to report it? Because it's a scam and I told you multiple times why your post and 'rules' never agreed? Please, you were busted cold and had to backtrack. You're a troll looking to boost pathetic videos buy trying to buy support.

As I said you'll be ignored and forgotten in all of 15 minutes. Find some real talent and perhaps you'll find subscribers through easier means. Now kindly GTFO.

As I've said, come back tomorrow around 8pm-12am, watch the winner get selected and have his game shipped to him.
ELTheGeek is also going to use a random number generator in the video to pick the winner just so you can't try to say "OH, it was rigged".

Talk shit all you want, you're going to be looking like a fool eating your own words tomorrow when I post that video on here just for you.

Edited by Vyra, 22 February 2011 - 07:20 AM.

#43 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:21 AM

That still doesn't prove me wrong in that you were looking for subscribers all along. The fact you need to twist everything (as in proving you're giving away a game instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters) means I made the correct call early on. You've been owned my friend. I wasn't the only one to see through it either, lots of us had to question the scam.

I bought the games already, nothing is lost. I kinda feel bad for the other guy after seeing you mess everything up. Oh well.

#44 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:34 AM

That still doesn't prove me wrong in that you were looking for subscribers all along. The fact you need to twist everything (as in proving you're giving away a game instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters) means I made the correct call early on. You've been owned my friend. I wasn't the only one to see through it either, lots of us had to question the scam.

I bought the games already, nothing is lost. I kinda feel bad for the other guy after seeing you mess everything up. Oh well.

"instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters"

I've stated many times that I'm not buying supporters, If i wanted subscribers, I could just ask some friends with more subscribers, or hell, ask the many people I know PERSONALLY from Machinima and have a partnership overnight. Believe me, this giveaway is nothing close to getting subscribers.

I've gotten maybe 25 subscriber MAX from this post; and about 75 from ELTheGeek's subscribers.

Would you like me to make ALL 25 entries from CaG ineligible? Would that make you happy? If that's what it takes to prove to your arrogant ass that this wasn't for subscribers, I will personally record me blocking(Blocking a subscriber of yours manually unsubscribes them from your channel) ALL 25 participants that were from CaG(I've been keeping track by email who's from where); and then you'll be responsible for them losing what could be them winning a game that they really want, but cant afford, or simply don't want to buy.

Your choice, just give me the go, and I'll block the 25.

Also, if you'd like to go to ELTheGeeks channel and PM him right now, he will tell you himself HE involved me with this, I had no involvement in this giveaway whatsoever other than advertising it because I thought would be nice give the people at CheapAssGamer a chance at winning a free game(You do realise that the reason this website is up, right?)

And sorry, but proving my innocence isn't "Twisting" anything.

#45 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

lol TC still arguing with people from yesterday. Your under some assumption that because you think your hosting a contest that your a god. Your not someones boss where you can threaten someone with a pay check and they'll lose sleep. Every time someone says something you don't like you want to disqualify them for that. You've now started a flame war with someone i mentioned in my previous post of pissing off and it all started from the same thing as mine and all it was was him asking about eligibility to enter.

Calling me a fraud isn't asking about eligibility.

Stay out of arguments that don't involve you.

And once more, I'm not hosting shit, I'm advertising it.

Every striking of ineligibility here has been by the hand of ELTheGeek, I'm just the messenger who happens to agree with him.

BTW, and NO, I'm not trolling, I'm just tired of seeing people that don't seem to posses this piece of grammatical knowledge:

When you say "Your a god", that is improper; You're a god, is proper.
Your = defining an object, statement or anything to that extent that is under the helm of someone else.
You're = the shortened of "You Are".

#46 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

That wasn't how it started. He said those things after. It started with you getting rude with about 3-4 people about the ineligibility issue. It morphed from there to him calling you a fraud. Hence why i say you started a flame war.

Here, let me go through the whole thread and quote these things.
And also, I didn't get "rude" with 3-4 people about ineligibility, I got "Rude with you, and that other kid", that's TWO.

Now excuse me, I'm going to gather the posts and walk you through them step by step.

#47 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

lol, i dont get why your getting so mad OP. even if ppl are being mean on here, your not doing yourself any favors by going along with it. thanks for doing the contest tho, whether it is for subscribers or not. i personally dont rly care...I just want free stuff :)
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#48 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

1:
My instructions stated were:
Here's the video, please right click it and click watch on youtube, and follow the instructions.
--------------
Now, you're saying my instructions weren't clear enough.
is it my that you didn't watch the video for the instructions?

2:
a. LottaGames: "So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.

b. Me: Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, that might sound rude/blunt, but that's because it's in text, and text can be percieved as rude and blunt 24/7.

LottaGames: "I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up."
---------------------------------------------------
His excuse for not following the rules to the giveaway is that he read it isn't to gain subscribers, and it isn't, but the rules were in the video, which he refuses to watch for no reason whatsoever, to see that the rules are quite simple; and if he had watched the videos, none of this would be happening now.

Me: "The give away is to give back to his subscribers, if you're not one of his subscribers, you're ineligible to compete.

Your loss, a free game is simply a click away.

You might want to lose your false sense of internet pride one of the days, buddy.

PS: Next time you enter a give away, how about you actually follow the rules."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, once again, what might sound rude/blunt here is only because it is in text. I told him to loose his sense of internet pride that he has for not wanting to watch a video or subscribe, when it could benefit him.
Now, if that insulted him, that's pathetic on his part, cause it wasn't intended to insult him, or to be rude; and if it really did insult him - then I'd imagine he gets insulted when dogs look at him with their head tilted sideways.

a. You(Needler): (Quoting me)"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was ORIGINALLY meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers."

b. Me: "It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not"
---------------------------------------------
Now, for this, you're saying that by your knowledge that it's not for new people. When clearly if you hadn't cut out the rest of the quote here:
"This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win." - You would've stated the part that says that OTHERS CAN ENTER ASWELL.

And as to the "Nitpicking", was it rude? possibly, but I say no in this case, because at that period in time, I thought the person who posted that was Lotta, instead of you; which I only recently discovered was you(Needler) shortly before I posted this post, and that, I apologise for.

The next post from you about my Ego needless to say needs no explanation, as I thought this was still Lotta - and, the statement I replied with was infact true.

LottaGames: "Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it. "
---------------------------------------------------
Now, if he had WATCHED THE VIDEO as directed, he would've seen how clear the rules were - but no, he has to much pride to watch the rules, and then continues to call me a liar and a fraud, simply because he hasn't watched the video.

The rest I don't even need to get into because it's recent enough to where you can see it and understand from there.

And also, there was no 3rd person, I haven't deleted not one post on this forum, nor do I know how to.

Also, sorry for the messiness of this post, I'm not forum savvy enough to do multi-quotes.

#49 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

lol, i dont get why your getting so mad OP. even if ppl are being mean on here, your not doing yourself any favors by going along with it. thanks for doing the contest tho, whether it is for subscribers or not. i personally dont rly care...I just want free stuff :)

Because I'm not going to settle for someone calling me a fraud just because the didn't follow the giveaways rules.

And no problem man, thanks for supporting the giveaway.

#50 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:54 PM

What's the big deal? Even if he wants subscribers, it is part of a giveaway. There have been countless giveaways requiring people to subscribe, follow someone, or comment on a blog. What makes this any difference. Should all contests just be random out of the goodness of someone's heart? Where's the benefit in that?

#51 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:35 PM

Look, Vyra is a troll. I hope people unsubscribe and show this tool that you can't buy friends when nothing else will work. A mere 25 fell for it and then I was flamed for predicting this bomb. Had I not given this dope free bumps I wonder how much lower it would have been. On the other hand maybe I saved a few people from entering.

You can't come here and change the rules to suit your needs. Hell from the sound of it this isn't even your contest. I think I've made the discrepancies in your posts clear. Now you call it advertising, that's even worse. Threatening to block people isn't a problem since we don't actually think you'll give away a game tonight or ever again. Not with that attitude.

#52 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

Look, Vyra is a troll. I hope people unsubscribe and show this tool that you can't buy friends when nothing else will work. A mere 25 fell for it and then I was flamed for predicting this bomb. Had I not given this dope free bumps I wonder how much lower it would have been. On the other hand maybe I saved a few people from entering.

You can't come here and change the rules to suit your needs. Hell from the sound of it this isn't even your contest. I think I've made the discrepancies in your posts clear. Now you call it advertising, that's even worse. Threatening to block people isn't a problem since we don't actually think you'll give away a game tonight or ever again. Not with that attitude.

Like I said, I'll post the video of the winner being picked, and having the game shipped through amazon.

And believe me, we all recognize YOU as the troll here.

#53 Shylok

Shylok

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Did all the steps. Would love to win Bulletstorm for the x360! Subscribed as shylok1077. Thanks for the contest.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

Like I said, I'll post the video of the winner being picked, and having the game shipped through amazon.

And believe me, we all recognize YOU as the troll here.

Rofl, like that's going to improve your image. The troll trying to pawn his faults on someone else. Ain't gonna work pal. I'm a gamer not a troll, that card doesn't work on me. When I find somebody doing something stupid or shady I'm gonna call it and/or have fun with it. Don't think you're the first or last.

#55 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

How is having people subscribe shady? Look at the contest page. His youtube page is clearly listed.

#56 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

I pretty excited at a chance to win this.!
dexterq.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#57 Gxgear

Gxgear

Trophy hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

Subscribed to both as Gxgear, hope I made it. Thanks!

Gxgear.pngcard.png

#58 PintSizedPurple

PintSizedPurple

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

When will you post the winrar?

#59 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

I told you there wouldn't be a winner. I love being right and I chased off a troll buying fame. What a great day.

#60 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Stop acting all high and mighty. A winner was chosen. Vyra just hasn't updated this thread.