Photo
- - - - -

Killzone 3/Bulletstorm Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

I told you there wouldn't be a winner. I love being right and I chased off a troll buying fame. What a great day.

There was a winner, it's just unlike you I have a life and yesterday was my first day of work, and by the time I got home I was already tired as hell.

#62 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:10 PM

Stop acting all high and mighty. A winner was chosen. Vyra just hasn't updated this thread.

Thank you Jaydepps, yesterday was my first day of work, and by the time I got home I was already tired as hell, so I just went to sleep, LMAO.

#63 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

The Winner has been announced! I know Jaydepps already posted the video here, but just so LottaGames can't say that I didn't post the video here; here it is:

youtube-com/watch?v=yS1XrcTVkcs

#64 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

I told you there wouldn't be a winner. I love being right and I chased off a troll buying fame. What a great day.

I like how you call him the troll. Makes the thread that much more entertaining.
Winner was the 8th comment after mine :(
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#65 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Patience, little one.
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#66 djratchet

djratchet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

You look really stupid right about now. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

#67 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:53 PM

No, I was right. He wouldn't have done anything until I called him out a second time. A legit contest holder wouldn't wait 2 days hoping nobody would notice.

Ah well, let's hope he doesn't come back. Actually wait, let's see if the 'game' that gets shipped is more than an empty box from GS. Haha.

#68 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

The video was posted 20 hours ago. You "called him out" 4 hours ago. What is with the unnecessary hostility towards him? Do you get mad at everyone who holds YouTube contests?

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#69 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

Really, man. There are such things as free stuff as strange as it sounds. You have it out for this guy like he stole your favorite teddy bear. Just because you can't sleep at night now doesn't mean you gotta troll.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one agrees with you and you do look really dumb.
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
616464.png

#70 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

No, I was right. He wouldn't have done anything until I called him out a second time. A legit contest holder wouldn't wait 2 days hoping nobody would notice.

Ah well, let's hope he doesn't come back. Actually wait, let's see if the 'game' that gets shipped is more than an empty box from GS. Haha.

The video itself was posted when we said it would be, I just didn't post the video on here until today due to work.

Talk all you want, everyone here thinks you look like an idi- scratch that, everyone here KNOWS you're an idiot; believe me, we all know what a troll who knows he's wrong looks like.

#71 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:31 PM

*tosses can to Vyra*

Posted Image
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
616464.png

#72 Vyra

Vyra

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

*tosses can to Vyra*

Posted Image

That just made my day, I was laughing my ass off, LMAO

#73 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

I knew when I found that pic and saved it, that it would come in handy.
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
616464.png